くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

Livingg
    #JayVirusExposedParty

Achievements

My non-other-thread-reading butt finding all of this stuff going on like:

Achievements

Achievements

Wynter has decided to transfer her 3 Tickets to another houseguest. They will be PMed about the procurement.

Also...

The winner of the Night Vision Goggles has found a note attached to the product.

The contents of this note can now be known.

Next week to start in a few hours, guys.
    manqué
    (adj.) having failed to become what one might have been
    but then there was the blood from your heart on my hands again 🎵

Achievements

And so another week begins...

Hello again, houseguests. Congratulations on being a part of the top 12! You are all now more familiarized with how the game works!

Online games of different categories, Tickets and Social Lists and prizes...this road to a Big Brother victory surely comprises of different paths than the usual, but the end goal is all the same.

Spoiler:  
    ...And you know what else stays the same? The presence of twists that emerge to shake up the format as it already stands.

Now that you've gone through a typical round here in the Arcade Mania house, let's add some zest to this one, shall we?

Everyone, welcome to Houseguest's Choice Week. Right now, there's no games to play to secure your spot in this competition for even longer--it's time for you all to get up, grab some cocktails, and start mingling amongst each other! Your social game is what matters right now. Can you make the right connections with your fellow housemates to survive this next eviction?

To explain how this round will work in more detail, let me start off by informing you all of your next Scoreboard Challenge. As the outgoing Boss, Samus will be sitting out of it.

For your second Scoreboard Challenge, you will all be receiving a PM that will ask you to vote for the next Boss of the house. This Boss will get to make their nominations and write up their Social List as normal, but after they are determined, here is how the rest of this week will play out:

1. The Boss will decide all three nominations instead of the usual two. No one will land on the block for performing the worst in this challenge, since it is all about your relationships with the others instead of your performance in an online game.
    2. Since this week's twist intervenes with how you all normally receive Tickets, the Boss will be giving out double the amount in compensation this time around. And from now on, only the Boss will know the Social List's Ticket distributions...it's gonna be more difficult to know where you stand with them from this point forward. I hope you make the right choice in who you elect to lead you all!
    3. For the next Boss Battle, the two extra players besides the Boss and the nominees will not be randomized--the Boss will choose who those players are instead.
    4. Whoever wins the Boss Battle will gain the Game Over Power, where they will be able to not only take a nominee off the block, but also overthrow the current reigning Boss if they so please.
    5. If the Boss is overthrown, another PM will be sent out to vote in a new Boss, and if needed, they will then name a replacement nominee who cannot be the Boss that just preceded them; so although both Bosses will be immune from eviction as they always are, the initial Boss will not be immune from being stripped of their power if they end up making the wrong decision.
    6. Finally, when the Voting and Prize Booth period arrives, the Boss will be PMed to cast their sole vote to evict one of the final nominees.

As you can see, your social standings will be more important than ever this Houseguest's Choice Week. If you are not in a good spot, it could be you who will be walking out that front door next.

The rules for this Scoreboard Challenge are as follows:

1. You are allowed and encouraged to discuss this challenge with one another before results are posted.
    2. You
    are not allowed to throw the challenge.
    3. If you do not submit a response to the challenge PM with your vote, you will receive a strike. 3 strikes will result in you being removed from Arcade Mania entirely.
    4. Extensions will
    not be granted for this Scoreboard Challenge.
    5. Substitutes will never be allowed throughout the course of Arcade Mania. You are playing for yourself, and thus it is your sole responsibility to act on the duties you have for this game--not anybody else's.
    6. You will
    not be able to be excused from this challenge.
    7. You are allowed to change your vote at any point before the 24-hour deadline is passed, even if I receive all of the votes before the deadline. Once it is reached, however, the votes will be locked in and you will no longer be able to change them.
    8. If there is a tie, a revote PM will be sent out to vote between those involved in the tie. If there is another tie, then outgoing Boss Samus will get to break it herself.

9. As host, the final decision is mine to make in any situation that calls for it. I will use my best judgment to determine the fairest and most appropriate solution to these situations.

You have 24 hours.

Good luck!

< WEEK 2: START >
    Last edited by Phoenix; 01-13-2018 at 11:12 PM.
    manqué

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixRoyale View Post
    Your social game is what matters right now.

BETINEZ:

Achievements

BYE
    manqué

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstractfierce View Post

BETINEZ:

mte

Achievements

< WEEK 2 >

The results are now in. Due to the nature of this week's twist and how it has influenced the Scoreboard Challenge, we will begin with the bottom of the scoreboard this time, then work our way up to the top where the winner of the challenge and thus the Boss of the week will be announced if they had received the most votes.

Spoiler:  

Did not do
    STRIKE

It takes 24 hours to not respond to a challenge PM and get striked for it.
    It takes between 5-10 seconds to send me a name for this challenge.

But if this is what you guys really want...
      Spoiler:  

1 Vote

Which means the second Boss of Arcade Mania is...
      Spoiler:  

2 Votes

...going to be between Be2inez and Sophia! You both have tied for the most votes in this Scoreboard Challenge, so a revote PM will now be sent out to the rest of the house for deciding who between the two of you will--at the least--start leading them through this week!

Houseguests, you have 24 more hours for this task.

Good luck!

manqué

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post

1 Vote

*Feels very attacked, while engaging in photosynthesis*

Achievements

< WEEK 2 >

The results are now in. The houseguest involved in the tie for the Scoreboard Challenge who has now won it and--as a result--will become the next Boss of the week is...

Spoiler:  

Did not do
    STRIKE

Not Wendy! But she did win another strike.
      Spoiler:  

6 Votes
    50 Tickets

Congratulations, Be2inez! You have earned the most votes in both the Scoreboard Challenge and its tiebreaker, and as such are now the Boss of the week! You are immune from eviction and have substantial power now resting in your hands. With great power comes great responsibility.

Please name three people as nominees, two people to participate in the upcoming Boss Battle with you and those three nominees, and send me your social list to pass out more Tickets to your fellow houseguests. Remember that you will be giving out double the amount of Tickets for this Houseguest's Choice Week and will be the only person to know what the distribution looks like from this point forward, so choose wisely.

You are free to discuss all of these tasks with anyone and everyone. You do not have a strict deadline for this, but I would prefer you make these decisions as soon as possible.

2 Votes
    After the Boss fulfills their main duties comes the Boss Battle! Stay tuned.
    Last edited by Phoenix; 01-15-2018 at 11:52 PM.
    manqué

Achievements

Whores

BETINEZ:

LMAO WHO THOUGHT BETINEZ COULD WIN A SOCIAL COMPETITION

THANK YOU TO THE 0 PEOPLE WHO CONTACTED ME DURING MY REIGN WITH SUGGESTIONS

I COULD TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THINK FOR MYSELF AND MAKE A BIG MOVE AND GET SOMEONE IMPORTANT OUT, RIGHT?

Spoiler:  
    LMAO **** NO

YOU THREE STRIKED ON THE LAST CHALLENGE AND A STRIKE MEANS A LOST VOTE FOR BETINEZ

ALSO NONE OF YOU THREE ARE ON THE FIRST PAGE OF BETINEZ'S FRIEND LIST SO ¿QUIEN?

ADIOS PUTAS TUS JUEGOS HAN TERMINADO

MASTERMIND BETINEZ STRIKES AGAIN

BETINEZ:

I FORGOT TO PICK PLAYERS FOR VETO OOPS

THE PLANT AND SAMUS CAN JOIN ME

VIVA BRASIL

Achievements

< WEEK 2 >

It's time for the Boss Battle! Those participating are the Boss of the week Be2inez, nominees Pupazza, SZA, and Wendy for being put on the block by Boss Be2inez, and--due to this week's Houseguest's Choice twist--houseguests Guarana and Samus for also being selected by Be2inez to join him in the competition.

For your second Boss Battle, you guys will be following the formula of the Houseguest's Choice Week twist and be participating in another social challenge! Remember that whoever wins this Boss Battle receives the Game Over power, which they can use to pull one of the nominees off of the block and also overthrow current reigning Boss Be2inez from leading the house if they so please. If it is used, then the Boss--whether it's Be2inez or a new one voted in--must name a replacement nominee to fill that emptied seat.

The rules for this
    Boss Battle are as follows:

1. You are allowed and encouraged to discuss this challenge with one another before results are posted.
    2. You are not allowed to throw the challenge.
    3. If you do not submit a response to the challenge PM with a screenshot of your results or with the word "Throw", you will receive a strike. 3 strikes will result in you being removed from Arcade Mania entirely.
    4. If you would like an extension, please inform me 1 hour before the 24-hour deadline has passed. Extensions will last an additional 24 hours and will apply to everyone eligible to win the Scoreboard Challenge, not just those who need them. However, if you are found to be abusing this privilege, extensions will no longer be provided to you.
    5. Substitutes will never be allowed throughout the course of Arcade Mania. You are playing for yourself, and thus it is your sole responsibility to act on the duties you have for this game--no
    t anybody else's.
    6. You will not be able to be excused from this challenge.
    7. As host, the final decision is mine to make in any situation that calls for it. I will use my best judgment to determine the fairest and most appropriate solution to these situations.

You have 24 hours.

Good luck!
    manqué

Achievements

*Doesn't respond to betinez due to being a plant, while engaging in photosynthesis*

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast