Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Mongolia's Next Top Model 2

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Belle View Post
    so it must be the omitted part that they show in the end of ep3 for ep4

--
    also, why the YT channel get deleted?
    Oh no, you're right! I just checked and the channel is gone.

Was it the clip where Goyokhon was agruing with Nora in Chinese?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

NO MORE EPISODES?!?!!??!

WTF I blame the public who are still complaining about this season being broadcasted despite the request of Chamia's family.

WTF people.

WHAT!?
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Seriosuly!? There’s only what like 3 left if they don’t do a recap?

There's more scandal other than people complaining about the broadcast.

So on Youtube I suppose, there are videos of a news report on Chamia's death, newest media conference from Chamia's mom, and a phone call of Chamia's uncle or brother asking Badmaarag about how Chamia was doing during the show...... Yet no Mongolians on RTVG I suppose so we really couldn't get the direct translation.
    Chamia's death is not commit suicide by investigation of crime scene with common sense (which I have posted the translation already)
    It was actually Chamia's mom insisted that Odnoo is highly suspicious regarding to Chamia's death in a recent conference, as Chamia told her she was extremely afraid of Odnoo.
    It has been escalated to Nora since Nora had friendship with Odnoo even before the show started (Scandaleisha T?) and ignored the suspected bullying during the show.
    So now angry comments have been flooding over Nora's and Odnoo's social media accounts. Both of them was reported to have fled from Mongolia already as well.
    I could understood EducationTV's decision since the whole circumstance has been elevated into the level of social anger. It's just inappropriate to keep the show going on afterwards, only to satisfy NTM fans here not even in Mongolia.

Oh yeah, and the footage about Augru's elimination, she was indeed eliminated (so whoever cares please change Wiki and the photoshoot thread of that week).
    It was released during the news report on Chamia's death. It was cut since the show didn't want to show the moments Chamia cried and the Chinese uploader translated the footage into Chinese.
    Basically Goyokhon-Chamia-Oyunsuvd thought Augru's elimination was rigged.
    So Goyokhon was speaking to Nora in Chinese (since her Mongolian was not good) that she and Chamia actually wanted to quit as well.
    Oyunsuvd refused to translate the plea and started to cry.
    Chamia said that she found it rigged that with so much experience Augru was eliminated so early in an eerie way.
    That's why in the real episode it seemed out of nowhere the Inner Mongolians started to throw tantrums during the elimination.
    Both Chinese and Mongolian viewers were suspecting that since Odnoo disliked the Inner Mongolians from the beginning she asked the show to eliminated their HBIC.

Links of the source so RTVGers could see the photos/videos as I don't wanna hyperlink the images(all in Chinese):

Footage of Augru's elimination
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40323880

Crime scene of Chamia's death (the window opening is just too narrow for a normal person to fall out)
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1844918

News image of the newest media conference from Chamia's mom
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1834879

Nora-Odnoo's "Scandaleisha"
    https://h.bilibili.com/12645352

Achievements

The Tea is boiling
    NO SANA NO LIFE

Mannequin 2 : (coming soon)
    GO THE THREAD BISHES There is a MO preview!!!!

Not surprised they stopped the show again concerning all of this. It may never end.

Achievements

this situation is really terrifying.
    my heart goes out to chamia's family and friends and may she rest in peace and get the justice she deserves.
    feigning disinterest in something while actually desiring it.

Achievements

We don't know if the show has been canned again.

They just deleted YT-channel.

I think the police is Investigating the show after the Odnoo rumors

Though wow Mongolia has shitty forensics ,this unfortunate event happened Months ago and still no answers :/

credit to Ejy

Very sad to hear all of this

Quote Originally Posted by @InabaTewi@ View Post
    There's more scandal other than people complaining about the broadcast.

So on Youtube I suppose, there are videos of a news report on Chamia's death, newest media conference from Chamia's mom, and a phone call of Chamia's uncle or brother asking Badmaarag about how Chamia was doing during the show...... Yet no Mongolians on RTVG I suppose so we really couldn't get the direct translation.
    Chamia's death is not commit suicide by investigation of crime scene with common sense (which I have posted the translation already)
    It was actually Chamia's mom insisted that Odnoo is highly suspicious regarding to Chamia's death in a recent conference, as Chamia told her she was extremely afraid of Odnoo.
    It has been escalated to Nora since Nora had friendship with Odnoo even before the show started (Scandaleisha T?) and ignored the suspected bullying during the show.
    So now angry comments have been flooding over Nora's and Odnoo's social media accounts. Both of them was reported to have fled from Mongolia already as well.
    I could understood EducationTV's decision since the whole circumstance has been elevated into the level of social anger. It's just inappropriate to keep the show going on afterwards, only to satisfy NTM fans here not even in Mongolia.

Oh yeah, and the footage about Augru's elimination, she was indeed eliminated (so whoever cares please change Wiki and the photoshoot thread of that week).
    It was released during the news report on Chamia's death. It was cut since the show didn't want to show the moments Chamia cried and the Chinese uploader translated the footage into Chinese.
    Basically Goyokhon-Chamia-Oyunsuvd thought Augru's elimination was rigged.
    So Goyokhon was speaking to Nora in Chinese (since her Mongolian was not good) that she and Chamia actually wanted to quit as well.
    Oyunsuvd refused to translate the plea and started to cry.
    Chamia said that she found it rigged that with so much experience Augru was eliminated so early in an eerie way.
    That's why in the real episode it seemed out of nowhere the Inner Mongolians started to throw tantrums during the elimination.
    Both Chinese and Mongolian viewers were suspecting that since Odnoo disliked the Inner Mongolians from the beginning she asked the show to eliminated their HBIC.

Links of the source so RTVGers could see the photos/videos as I don't wanna hyperlink the images(all in Chinese):

Footage of Augru's elimination
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/av40323880

Crime scene of Chamia's death (the window opening is just too narrow for a normal person to fall out)
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1844918

News image of the newest media conference from Chamia's mom
    https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv1834879

Nora-Odnoo's "Scandaleisha"
    https://h.bilibili.com/12645352
    OMG I think this is it for the show, both this season or any future seasons.

Achievements

I still think once investigation is over, they would renew it.

Quote Originally Posted by vanuatu86 View Post
    OMG I think this is it for the show, both this season or any future seasons.
    It's unfortunate that the incident happened. I just hope Chamia would get justice.

I think they should have stopped airing when the incident happened. Asian doesn't trust anything that involved death,but they keep airing & it hurts the show, the contestants & even Chamia's family.

I think MNTM will stop after this. If it ever come back it'll be a long time after this & with different production & channel, like will the viewers & possible new contestants trust to join & watch the show with the same production that involved with a girl death? I doubt that

Personally I think MNTM, Odnoo (if she is innocent in the end), Anujin, Misheel, Nora are all ruined
    Felt especially bad for Anujin and Misheel since they were involved only because Odnoo and them were the "trio," which led the general public dragging both of them as well

OMG!! This is all so unexpected. Now that rumors that both Odnoo and Nora have fled Mongolia, makes them high suspects in this case. Chamia died literally two weeks after the show first premiered, and if I'm not mistaken she was (and still is) a fan favorite, while Odnoo wasn't received very well by the public for obvious reasons. Now that we see that Chamia made it to top 5 with Odnoo, I wonder if both girls and Alina made final 3, and since the final is live Odnoo knew that she didn't stand a chance at winning? This is just a crazy theory in my head, so please DO NOT take anything I said serious! Now that more information about the infamous episode 3 elimination has come to light, Odnoo's prior relationship with Nora, the dislike of the Inner Mongolian girls and Chamia, Chamia and the last remaining inner Mongolian girls wanting to quit, Odnoo suddenly making it far and out performing other girls (which can happen) etc...It all seems like this was set up for Odnoo to win - which would be ashame. Honestly, I want the season to end, and just crown Alina. In all fairness the girls deserve to have an end to this bizarre story. Once the season has truly ended and the winner (Alina) is given her prizes, a true investigation should take place so that Chamia's family can know the truth, and start their healing process in peace.

I feel really bad for all of the contestants, because they got caught up in a very unfortunate incident. I feel awful for our deceased because she most likely lost her life over something trivial - like jealousy! I feel awful for her family and friends because they're the most effect by this outcome.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast