Thread: Final Curtain Call | AND THE WINNER IS...

Final Curtain Call | AND THE WINNER IS...

Congratulations to the four of you. You have done it. You have made it all the way to the final curtain call. We will soon find out who will be the new owner of the Freakshow.

You all have done a lot to get here and all your hard work will soon pay off.

However the freakshow won't come easy. In order to determine how this will all play out we will be bringing back the eliminated freaks who left with tickets in their hands to help determine how we will crown a winner.

Below you will find our eliminated freaks and the amount of tickets they had when they left

Spoiler:  

16 TICKETS

20 TICKETS

33 TICKETS

34 TICKETS

47 TICKETS

90 TICKETS

155 TICKETS

160 TICKETS

267 TICKETS

309 TICKETS

How the final curtain call works is simple. The eliminated freaks will use the tickets they had earned and bid them on one of the options below. These options are the ways to help determine the winner of this game. It's all up to the eliminees to decide what they would like to see happen.

The Option that had the most ticket bids on it will decide the winner of the game.

Below are the options you will get to bid on, you may split up your ticket amount however you would like:

a) Jury Vote - If picked the eliminated players will cast a vote for one of the finalist to win the game.
    b) Highest Ticket Earner - if picked the finalist who has the highest amount of tickets left will win the game.
    c) Lowest Ticket Earner - If picked the finalist who has the least amount of tickets left will win the game.
    d) Spin The Wheel - If picked the finalist will be put into random.org based on the amount of tickets they have left. Whoever places on top wins the game.
    e) Bidding War - If picked the players will take part in a three part bidding war. Each round one finalist will be eliminated, until only one remains.

You guys will have 24 hours to decide which option you would like to see happen for the finalist.
    Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 12-30-2017 at 09:02 PM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

PLZ OTHER JURORS LET'S ALL BID ON SPIN THE WHEEL TO BE ANNOYING TROLLS

Achievements

Okay

Achievements

Planning the same ! SPIN THE WHEEL HERE WE GO!

Spoiler:  

Three prior freaks did not vote. However it would not have mattered.

Below are the results on how we will be determining the winner.

Spoiler:  

Spin the Wheel - 621 TICKETS BID
    Lowest overall - 74 TICKETS BID
    Jury vote - 67 TICKETS BID

Which means Spin the Wheel will be deciding the winner of the game.

Below you will find the amount of tickets you had remaining. For every ticket you had your name will be entered into random.org, Whoever shows up as number one on the list will be the winner. I will be inserting it alphabetically.

175 TICKETS REMAINING

115 TICKETS REMAINING

161 TICKETS REMAINING

139 TICKETS REMAINING

We will soon find out who will be crowned the winner of the freakshow. Good luck!

Thank you for sticking around through the hiatus and everything, but the game is finally about to finish and we are about to find out the winner of Freakshow.

Spoiler:  

The Winner of Freakshow is...
      Spoiler:  

✯✯✯
      Spoiler:  

✯✯
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

Congratulations Andromeda, you have done it! You have won the game and the privlage of owning the freakshow.

OOC: Congratulations JPE! I know how dedicated you were to the game before the hiatus and how hard you worked to get here. A job well done. I'm happy to see you walk away with the win in the end!

Thank you to the other three and those eliminated for playing as well, I know it flopped because of the break in between, but thanks for Amber and JPE for pushing me to finish this.

Congratulations once again to JPE on the win.

Achievements

i want to see all the 590 names on the randomized list

Yesssssssss!!!! I love the randomness of spin the wheel. I would have voted for that if I was part of the jury. I'm also shocked that I had the most tickets left. The plan that i had with DirrtyER really helped with conserving as much tickets as it did.

I'm so happy that I've won this game as I was so dedicated to it. I want to thank everyone that I worked with within the game <3 Drew, this game was not a flop, the break actually worked out for me as I was busy irl and it was near the end anyways. Your an awesome host. This is probably my last game on here so I'm happy I won, thanks again to everyone again.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Drew I would love to see who had which powers and what they each did, if possible.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Yes! I’ll get around to posting all the powers and what they did later on

Achievements

and also the 590 names on the randomized list

Congrats JPE!! Oh and in case anyone was wondering what happened to all of their tickets midway through the game...you're welcome

^

Never would've guessed it was you. What was the power and the point of it?
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin View Post
    Congrats JPE!! Oh and in case anyone was wondering what happened to all of their tickets midway through the game...you're welcome

ew why

Below you will find out the items in the game and what they did:

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis

Item: Cheap Plastic Ring
    Won By: WCCATS

Description: It seems as though this ring has been used a lot and has been discarded for metal rings. It use to be very popular among visitors at a different freakshow.
    Acts that it can be used: Act 1 or 2
    Purpose: This Cheap Plastic Ring was a favorite in a traveling circus that loved rewarding customers for coming to their show. As a customer would leave they would get to throw this ring and for every person who landed it on the ring got their money back for coming to the circus, as you can probably guess they went out of business real quick.
    Use: In order to use this cheap plastic ring, you must let me know during THE BIG TOP CHALLENGE that you would like to throw the cheap plastic ring. For every person that you do better on in the challenge you will earn the tickets they were suppose to earn in that big top challenge, thus giving you more tickets and them earning less tickets. If Used in Act 2, although less players are in the game, the amount of tickets they were suppose to earn you get tripled. You may only use this cheap plastic ring once.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Item: Three Tarot Cards
    Won By: CUPIDSTUNT

Description: It seems as though these tarot cards use to tell the future of many visitors of the traveling gypsy's, rival. She seems to have stole them. Is that a bad omen?
    Purpose: At one of the well known circus there use to be a famous gypsy who they say could read the future. Many didn't believe her but had her read their fortune anyways. Come to find out many of these readings came to be true, thus scaring customers for visting the freakshow any long, thus them closing down.
    Use: In order to play a Tarot Card you must send me a PM letting me know that you are using one and on who. The Tarot Card will be able to let you know how well that person placed on that scenes big top challenge and whats currently in their possession (you will find out how many tickets they have and what items if any they currently have) You have three Tarot Cards so can use this up to three times.

Item: Circus Shoe
    Won By: XYMANDOPEX

Description: This shoe seems to have a lot of wear and tear on it, it seems it was used very frequently at the circus it came from. No wonder they are no longer around.
    Purpose: The Circus Shoe is going to allow you to stage a walk out at the circus. Once I reveal who the ringmaster is and their crew of freaks, while the freaks are making their decision, you will need to send me a PM stating that you are forcing a walk out and forcing the ringmaster and crew of freaks to give up their spots. This will force a new ringmaster to be crowned which will be who placed second on the challenge, If the person who placed second was a crew of freak, I will continue to move down the list until we get to a person who wasn't on it. That ringmaster will then pick a new crew of freaks from those available.

Item: Empty Popcorn Bag
    Won by: IRON MUFFIN

Description: It seems as though this was an extremely expensive bag of popcorn, 20 dollars. I'm surprised the bag isn't made out of gold. No wonder this freakshow went out of business.
    Purpose: It seems as though there was a special message on the back of the popcorn bag. The note states the following "Feeling like you are falling behind and need a fresh start, just say "Clean Slate" and it will happen". At any point in the game where you feel that someone is taking to much control and you want a redo, you will send me a PM and use the words Clean Slate. When you do this, everyone's ticket total, INCLUDING YOURS, will be wiped out and everyone will be back to 0 on even playing field. This could come in handy when you are in a crunch.

Item: Merry Go Round Pig
    Won by: JUSTPLAINEVIL

Description: Many people who visited the freakshow where this pig came from believed it had some evil powers because everyone who rode it seemed to get very ill and some even died. No wonder this pig was tossed aside, I have no idea how she got this, this thing better get out of my freakshow fast, I'm not about to have people die!
    Acts that it can be used: You may only use this in Act 1
    Purpose: The Merry Go Round Pig, causes things to go around and around... in reverse that is. If you decide to play this item the round will be reversed. You must tell me you want to use it during the big top challenge. Once the big top challenge is over, I reveal this was used and instead of going into the winner of the big top challenge we start with either Group Vote/Bidding War/Spin the wheel. (you will get to decide which, you must tell me this decision along with that you are using this item) the person who wins that will become the ringmaster, they will still pick everyone like normal, however once all of there decisions is made, we will reveal the big top challenge results, the person who did the worst, out of those without immunity, will be eliminated from the game.

Item: Used Clown Mask
    Won by: WCCATS

Description: What the? How did she get this. I thought I threw this out years ago. You see our freakshow almost went away because come to find out people are actually really scared of clowns, I burned this thing and threw it in the sea. She seriously has some voodoo magic or something getting this back. I am NOT looking forward to this again.
    Acts that it can be used: You may only use this in Act 2, when there is an even amount of players
    Purpose: This Used Clown Mask was once used as a freak at our freakshow. During the reign of the Clown things went haywire, we lost some of our best employees because of this mask. By using this mask, you become apart of the crew of freaks. the clown only has one action that it can take which is as follows:
    A) Cause Mayhem - When played causes everyone to take on the identity of a different crew member. You will get to assign everyone a player, you ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DISCUSS THIS WITH ANYONE AND WHO YOU PICKED.
    This allows the clown to have an upper hand and know what the mayhem really is.
    For example:
    Drew has now taken on the identity of Aly
    Aly has now taken the identity of Sir Bitter
    Sir Bitter has now taken the identity of Bhanny
    Bhanny has now taken the identity of Drew

When results are revealed Bitter won the challenge, so I would reveal that Bhanny has become ringmaster, when in reality it is really bitter. So then the REAL bhanny will then send me his choices for crew of freaks who then would continue like normal, but once I reveal elimination the order revealed will actually be the true people. So someone could be sending in a vote for someone who is actually playing them and cause themselves to be eliminated.

If you have any questions please let me know. (because I know this is confusing as F U C K )

The circus shoe one is really interesting, wonder why it wasn't used. Also, did you really feel like you were in a crunch Iron to use that clean slate?!
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

I had used up all of my tickets, so yes