Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738

Thread: Big Brother II: Empire

Achievements

Spoiler:  

I really dont know how to feel right now. I'm very, very happy, grateful, and humbled to have won this game. I love Miquela so much and even more then winning this I feel like winning that friendship is what really matters. But damn, thank you to those of you who voted for me. I really did not expect this but it means the world to me, especially when my real life has been so weird lately I need things like this to pick me up and show me that I should keep going. More then anything this is a push for me to do better and prove that I am a deserving winner and that I can play like a champion.

Thank you so much abstract, and to Phoenix I love you with all my heart. Thanks to those of you who voted for me and anyone who has shown me any support. To those of you who are disappointed with this outcome, I am sorry but I guess that's not really my fault. I know Miquela would have been a deserving winner but I couldn't just give up. I think I played a good game and I was just hoping anyone agreed with me and I'm glad that some of you did.

Thanks!

Achievements

jk omg what a nail biter. congrats to the finalists - ily both and congrats to my bitch for winning! even tho i didn't vote for you, it was to keep the suspense up for this finale~*~*~

also ty whoever voted me fan fave <3 now i wish i went and voted for myself so i woulda tied for 2nd :P

Achievements

Achievements

i am very proud to see my country’s stars being celebrated like this

Achievements

Page 38 of 38 FirstFirst ... 28363738