Marina: I'm not sure these nominations will come as a surprise to any of you. They are pretty straightforward, so lets' get to it.

Spoiler:  
My first nominee is Pabllo

We spoke about this, as I let you know I'd be nominating you. I was really surprised that you put me up last round without even coming to talk to me about the decision or informing me that someone said something to you about me so that I could clear it up for you. I wasn't given an opportunity to explain. I was also informed this week that multiple people had suggested someone else and presented similarly shady information, yet you still chose to nominate me. I never once made a move against you but I have to return the favor.

My second nominee is Saiorse

We haven't spoken in this game. I even messaged you to explain my strategic decision a couple of rounds ago, but you never even responded. I've been informed about all of your moves by other people instead of through direct conversation, and at this point in the game, I don't know where you stand with me.

My final nominee is Melanie

I had to put someone else up in the third spot this week, and unfortunately, it's you. We spoke once before the democracy round and we only really spoke after that because we were both in unnecessary drama. A few people told me that your loyalties lie with those sitting on the block with you, so that's what I have to go off of.

I wish you all the best in the POV. No doubt this will be a good one. If you'd like to chat about these nominations, feel free to find me on skype or by pm.