Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast

Thread: Big Brother II: Empire

HM HM HM HM ..

Achievements

First of all, I would like to thank FashionLover for warning me about CupidStunt acting ridiculous. I'm literally on vacation right now with a horrible WiFi connection and she's being a complete MESS (in size 7 caps since that's the easiest way to communicate with her) and trying to throw me under the bus like this.

THAT SCREENCAP IS FAKE. I UNDERSTAND YOU FEEL IN DANGER, BUT RESORTING TO A FAKE SCREENCAP, REALLY????

YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND.

I AM SO ANNOYED RIGHT NOW THAT I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO PROPERLY RESPOND TO THIS.

YOU ARE LITERALLY CRAZY AND COMING UP WITH FAKE SCREENCAPS OUT OF SHEER DESPERATION.

YOU ARE A BIG FAN OF RECEIPTS, AREN'T YOU? WELL, LET ME SHOW EVERYONE THE ACTUAL SCREENCAP OF OUR CONVERSATION. "DOMINGO" MEANS "SUNDAY" IN PORTUGUESE, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW IT.

IN GIF FORM, TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THE TRUE TEA ON THIS :-)

AS YOU CAN ALL SEE, IT'S NOT POSSIBLE TO SCROLL DOWN FROM SUNDAY, SINCE THAT WAS OUR LAST COMMUNICATION. AND IT WAS ABOUT REALITY BITES AND GLASS HOUSE.

I ALSO HAPPEN TO TYPE "DON'T" AND "DIDN'T" WITH THE ' CLEARLY SEPARATING THE WORDS FROM THE "T" AT THE END OF THEM, SO MAYBE NEXT TIME TRY TO AT LEAST GET MY TYPING STYLE RIGHT WHEN FAKING A SCREENCAP????

THIS LEVEL OF DESPERATION SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO MAKE PEOPLE SEE YOU HAVE NO PLACE IN THIS CAST. WE DON'T NEED A SHIT-STIRRING TRAINWRECK LIKE YOU THROWING PEOPLE UNDER THE BUS WITH FAKE RECEIPTS.

Achievements

Nice try that convo your showing in your gif is from 2 days ago, our convo from my picture is from further back!
    when I get in the computer I’ll show the chat in gif form too!

Such a Jigsawce look @ Amber

Achievements

mm i lub these drink

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Nice try that convo your showing in your gif is from 2 days ago, our convo from my picture is from further back!
    when I get in the computer I’ll show the chat in gif form too!
    Let's post another gif, in that case:

"Terça-feira" is the day that we last talked before Sunday. That would be Tuesday, as we can see here:

Last Tuesday was February 6th. The host sent the HoH challenge on February 6th, and posted the results for the HoH competition on February 8th.

Since the conversation you claim happened between us occurred before Sunday, this would mean the most recently it could've happened was last Tuesday, since that was when we last talked before Sunday (about another game, as you can see there too). Keep in mind, last Tuesday was February 6th.

HOWEVER, let's see when I did the HoH challenge!

February 7th, which was last Wednesday.

So, since the conversation you claim happened between us didn't happen on Sunday, it should've happened on Tuesday.

But I only did the challenge on Wednesday.

So, you're claiming I talked to you about my plans for my HoH win not only before abstract posted results, but before I even did the challenge????

Talk about confidence, TBH!!!!

And before you come up with some claims like "you totally deleted the messages from our conversation :/", remember the message doesn't disappear, it simply shows up as "this message has been removed", or "esta mensagem foi removida", in Portuguese:

I guess I'm done with this random accusation for now.

TEA IS REAL!

Achievements

I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR PHOTOSHOPPING GIFS OR DELETING ENTIRE CONVERSATIONS BUT ILL GIVE PPL MY PASSWORD SO THEY CAN LOG INTO MY SKYPE AND LOOK AT THE CHAT BETWEEN US.

OBVIOUSLY YOUR GONNA LIE AND RESEARCH ALL THE WAYS FOR YOU TO COVER THIS UP.

I DONT GET WHY HOUR LYING PABLLO ESCOBAR!!! WHATS YOUR ANGLE? TRYING TO ENSURE THAT I GO HOME? TRYING TO COVER YOUR SNEAKY FOOTPRINTS?

WHY WOULDNT I HAVE NOMMED YOU LAST WEEK IF WE HAD NO DEAL

Achievements

i honestly don't even know if you're being for real with this conspiracy theory anymore or not LMAO

sure, give people your password and let me know when you do so so i can send a message in our conversation so they can see the actual chat between us and not another chat you could have with another person that you simply saved as "caio" and asked them to put up my pic as their profile pic <3

Give us that password guuuurl <33

Achievements

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by betinez View Post
    i honestly don't even know if you're being for real with this conspiracy theory anymore or not LMAO

sure, give people your password and let me know when you do so so i can send a message in our conversation so they can see the actual chat between us and not another chat you could have with another person that you simply saved as "caio" and asked them to put up my pic as their profile pic <3
    Wow im offended you would even accuse me of jumping through literal hoops, and for what? I have nothing to gain by outing your shenanigans! You however are the one in desperate need to cover up our alliance because of all the deals you’ve made with people. I thought this was just some joke we were having fun with to cover up our alliance and now your acting like I’m nothing to you!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover View Post
    Give us that password guuuurl <33
    Hahahha okay little miss run and tell caio everything. Go **** yourself, literally the last person I’d give my password to. You already photoshopped fake receipts, you’ve probably been assisting Caio in his fake photoshopped gifs.

SOMEONE KNOWN TO PHOTOSHOP FAKE RECEIPTS AND WENT AND RAN TO CAIO WITH PHOTOSHOP IN HAND REQDY TO HELP HIM COVER HIS TRACKS.

thank detective Miley on the case again. Code cracked. Case closed. Guilt both of you. How dare you.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Wow im offended you would even accuse me of jumping through literal hoops, and for what? I have nothing to gain by outing your shenanigans! You however are the one in desperate need to cover up our alliance because of all the deals you’ve made with people. I thought this was just some joke we were having fun with to cover up our alliance and now your acting like I’m nothing to you!
    you were "outing my shenanigans" with your fake screencap to try to stay in the game tho???? how is that not gaining anything? lmao

and the pm i sent earlier this round to help decide my third nominee actually explicitly said i had talked to everyone that got that pm, so why would i be covering up an alliance when i've been pretty open about talking to different people?

but ok i guess we're going to keep insisting on this fake screencap gig for a while

Welcome to the first Live Eviction! Katie, Marina, Miley, you three will face tonight's eviction. To recap this week, Pabllo, as this week's Head of Household, nominated Katie, Marina, and Miley for eviction. Pabllo, as the winner of the Power of Veto, decided to not use the veto on any of the nominees. As we all know, due to The Revolt twist, your fellow houseguests will be voting to save one of the nominees from tonight's eviction. That houseguest with the most votes to save will be saved from eviction and be given the major responsibility to cast the sole vote to evict one of the other two unsaved nominees. The evicted houseguest must then say their goodbyes and exit the Big Brother Empire. In the meantime, here are some questions for the house to answer!

♚ ♚ ♚

Pabllo oop

Katie, Marina, Miley eek

Other Houseguests buy blue lips by tove lo on itunes

♚ ♚ ♚

The rules regarding Live Evictions are stated below.

1. Instructions: You will be sent a Private Message regarding eviction voting. You will need to reply to the message with your vote, along with optional goodbye messages.
    2. Vote Validity: You may only vote for one of the nominees during a Live Eviction. You may not vote for yourself, Heads of Household, or any other non-nominated houseguests. A vote for someone who is not nominated will be considered invalid.
    3. Vote Switching: You may change your vote at any time before the deadline is over. However, if I receive all votes before the deadline is up, the votes will become locked and no one may change their vote from that point forward.
    4. Tiebreakers: In the event of a tie, usually the Head of Household will make the tiebreaking vote. However, specific situations for ties are described where the twist was first revealed.
    5. Deadlines and Extensions: Votes are due within the 24 Hour deadline. However, due to the harsh punishment of not submitting a vote, there is an additional rollover deadline of 24 Hours. If votes are not received by the end of the rollover deadline, then removal rules will take place.
    6. Quitting: If you wish to quit the game, please wait until Live Evictions before formally stepping down. If either the Head of Household or one of the three nominees decides the quit the game during their week of reign or nomination, then the HOH's duties will be considered over, and a new week will continue. If any other houseguest quits, the week will continue as planned.
    7. Removal: If a houseguest does not cast a vote or casts an invalid vote within the deadline, then they will be REMOVED from the game entirely. Due to this twist, nominees are given the opportunity to vote. Removal rules will still count for nominees who do not vote only in the case their vote is necessary: when they are saved from the vote to save.

You have 24 Hours for this Live Eviction.

Quote Originally Posted by abstractfierce View Post

Watch Call Me By Your Name by Luca Guadagnino

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstractfierce View Post

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast