Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother Winter 2018

Quote Originally Posted by BM1234 View Post
    Me too, and after Johns homophobic, hypocritical views last night, I'm even more angry he stayed
    Haven’t seen it yet/I don’t think its been uploaded yet.. what’d he say?
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

I can't remember absolutely everything he said, but he said something along the lines of if Andrew goes there with Courey then he's out of the club! And then he went on in a later discussion with Courtney saying that he feels uncomfortable around gay men as he always has it in the back of his mind that they Are imagining him without clothes and lusting over him! It was just idiotic and in some way quite arrogant, like as if gay men would ever wanna imagine John of all people without clothes lol I just thought that knowing what John has been through regarding discrimination in the past, that he'd be more open minded and accepting, but apparently not!

^ Just seen it! I definitely didn't like what he said about Andrew being out of the club, but it seemed like John did want to explain himself and try to better himself though, so I respect him for at least for that even if I don't agree with him.
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

Ann is homophobic tho - not a lot of people are giving her shiit.

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    ^ Just seen it! I definitely didn't like what he said about Andrew being out of the club, but it seemed like John did want to explain himself and try to better himself though, so I respect him for at least for that even if I don't agree with him.
    Yeah I do agree on reflection that he was trying to explain that he wants to be understanding, but I can't help but feel disappointed in him. I thought that because of his previous experiences of prejudice and discrimination that he would at least be more empathetic to the LGBT community, but I dunno, it just didn't really sit right with me and I expected more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by TobyBartle View Post
    Ann is homophobic tho - not a lot of people are giving her shiit.
    You're 100% right tbh! I love Ann as a housemate but her views really stop me from being able to fully root for her.

I don't feel like views - agree with them or not, should influence your liking of a housemate unless it's brought up a lot, which it is, and that's why I can't really can't get on board with her sometimes as well..
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

The girls nominated John and Daniel and the boys nominated Ann and Amanda if we lose either Ann or Amanda at this stage, this series is officially CANCELLED!

Kinda want Daniel to go..but kinda want Ann to go... I can't decide but as long as Amanda stays then I'm fine with it

If I had to chose (if its a double) then John & Daniel to go

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789