Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Maggie was evicted.

Year of women. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Maggie was evicted.

Year of women. Lol
    it's a f*cking joke.

I officially dislike Ann the male enabler and her homophobic/sexist views.

there is a backdoor eviction this weekend and I wouldn't be surprised if another girl left. I'm praying Andrew goes tho....it's the only way i can see him not making it to the final

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF @ the evictions, I had a feeling they would both go, but gutted that John didn't go I really don't like Andrew anymore either, but he was never gonna leave. Glad Ann stayed, but if the men win the power then she is gonna be evicted 100%!!! Omg I know, the sheer hypocrisy of making this the year of the woman, yet the first 3 evictees have all been women. It just shows what misogynists the British public are! If Ann is evicted this weekend which seems likely, a man is definitely gonna win this series ( the only male winners I would be happy with would be Courtney and Wayne)

I honestly hope Ann gets evicted this weekend.. tired of her old ass...

Amanda or Jess needs to win if they want to go with the year of the women theme but Courtney could take it as well.

Maggie was the most worthless CBB housemate ever. Glad she left.

im sad about Rachel though. I found her extremely funny and entertaining. I'm entirely not sure what John Barnes brings to the table and IMO he's as worthless as Maggie and Shane L. in that regard

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsawce View Post
    Maggie was the most worthless CBB housemate ever. Glad she left.

im sad about Rachel though. I found her extremely funny and entertaining. I'm entirely not sure what John Barnes brings to the table and IMO he's as worthless as Maggie and Shane L. in that regard
    EXACTEMON!

Achievements

We only have Ann now for sort of bring some drama.

I really wish Rachel and India had stayed, cause I see both clashing with MALIKA.

The line-up is one of the best they have had cause it doesn't have any viles but I am starting to miss the drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    We only have Ann now for sort of bring some drama.

I really wish Rachel and India had stayed, cause I see both clashing with MALIKA.

The line-up is one of the best they have had cause it doesn't have any viles but I am starting to miss the drama.
    100% agree, love them or hate them, Rachel and India brought far more to the show than 90% of those left, and I would've appreciated them surviving at least an extra week! Also quick side note, but am I the only one that was furious with Dapper/ Daniel letting Ann take the fall with nominating Maggie whilst reaping all the rewards for himself, what an absolute SELFISH COWARD! That situation just sits so unjust for me

Quote Originally Posted by TobyBartle View Post
    Maggie & Rachel will probably go
    It was always gonna be the women evicted. The middle aged women voters dont give a **** about the women and the unity of women

they wanna see penis and every minute of the day even if it is attached to wayne sleep

Quote Originally Posted by TobyBartle View Post
    It was always gonna be the women evicted. The middle aged women voters dont give a **** about the women and the unity of women

they wanna see penis and every minute of the day even if it is attached to wayne sleep
    AMEN! Almost every woman I meet, including friends and family that watch the show, barely ever like the women and 9 times out of 10 want a man to win. It's ludicrous and says a lot about society imo!

The Year of the woman concept was utter BS putting men in the mix. I would have liked to have seen more trans & drag rather than men.

Edit. Women celebs such as Ann (Who I do like and want to go far in the comp) to have such low views on women and much prefer the company of men.. just kind of contradicts the "year of the woman" theme.

^
    drag queens are men (usually)

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    ^
    drag queens are men (usually)
    I Know.. But drag men embrace women IMO & are alot more entertaining. Courtney Act is one of the most interesting in the house & she isnt the most entertaining drag act.

(than John B, Shane L)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678