Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother Winter 2018

Ughhhhh, at the end of BOTS, India said that her and Malika most likely would've fallen out next week as she thought she was a diva! Awwwwww grieving at the feud that could've been

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherU...63374833747758

in that video, Andrew KNOWS what he's doing. By promising Courtney (and audiences indirectly) that he will go in drag with her at the final, he knows that audiences (and maybe producers) will try to keep him until the final. In BB perspective, that's a smart game move, but at the same time, i feel like his relationship with Courtney is little bit phony. I wonder if Courtney is kinda aware of this.

With that said, I still admire Andrew's persona as a campy heterosexual man who's willing to openly explore his gender identity and expression while still comfortable with his sexuality, especially to a pansexual (but more leading to gay) drag queen like Courtney

Yeah Andrew is an enigma to me at this point. On one hand I feel that Andrew is genuinely inquisitive about Courtney The Persona and Shane J.'s identity as someone who straddles the gender binary, and he has shown this curious side by getting involved in such conversations with Shane and India and not shying away or being scared of asking questions (something which I feel a lot of housemates are refusing to do out of fear of coming across as uneducated/unwoke, which ultimately is bred out of the house dynamic being so highly politically opinionated). On the other hand, Andrew baffles me because as someone who watched his series of The Apprentice last year, he did not come across in this way at all. Despite his laddish and child-like behaviour he definitely has a good head on his shoulders and I absolutely would not have put it past him/his management to formulate a Zankie-esque kind of game plan in order to elevate Andrew's celebrity profile and catapult him into the limelight-- a position that the Apprentice failed to catapult him into.

ultimately, girls and gay men make up the majority of the fan base nowadays and I sometimes feel like Andrew makes a contrived effort to amp himself up in certain situations having clearly tuned into this fan base and identified what he thinks they desire to see/watch. Courtney has already addressed head-on that she feels Andrew acts differently around Courtney than he does around Shane, and I agree that he seems less interested in the dynamic when Shane is "boy appearing". Despite this clocking, he's still doing a damn good job of playing the fan base because most fans do like him, including myself. It's just a shame that this series will likely be universally regarded as one of the most boring/passive CBB seasons ever; something that Andrew, Courtney, or the rest of this CBB cast will not benefit from when it comes to (re)launching their celebrity profiles in the UK~
    Last edited by Jigsawce; 01-13-2018 at 12:46 PM.

Achievements

We stan dissertations.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

This is one of the most pleasant line-up this show has ever had.

I like watching those people even without trashy drama.

I want Shane l to go next as he is pretty absent 24/7.

It's so frustrating that we don't have a Kim like character tbh though, coz there are so many light comical moments which are great fun to watch, I just wish there was a bit more of a fair share of drama to just spice it up a little! Still, I much prefer this series to Bear's and Sarah Hardings, so at least that's something lol!

Ann trying to straighten her hair <3

eww why did she do it with Andys weak, victim playing ass. ugh still hate him

^
    ikr

Spoiler:  

NOM SPOILERS! Those nominated for the DOUBLE eviction this Friday are..................

Ann, Rachel, Andrew, John and Daniel!!!

Achievements

Shane L not nominated?

John and Daniel to go.

Who nominated Andrew!?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    Shane L not nominated?

John and Daniel to go.

Who nominated Andrew!?
    Only the guys had the power to nominate this week so I'm generally surprised by the results especially with Daniel, Andrew and John as I thought the guys were gonna have each other's back. Maybe they're gonna do the system that if you get one nomination, you're up coz it's a double eviction?! And we don't know who's nominated who yet, but will find out in tonight's episode

Regarding the eviction, I'd like to think Daniel and John will go, as they are contributing the least to the show. However, I have this feeling that Rachel will be one of the evictees as the public seem to be turning against her. TBH I quite enjoy her, as at least she's bringing some essence of drama to the series, even if it is about PARMESAN lol

Quote Originally Posted by BM1234 View Post
    Regarding the eviction, I'd like to think Daniel and John will go, as they are contributing the least to the show. However, I have this feeling that Rachel will be one of the evictees as the public seem to be turning against her. TBH I quite enjoy her, as at least she's bringing some essence of drama to the series, even if it is about PARMESAN lol
    Same! Rachel is totally going home. John is dull as fuq but too well loved by the public.

Hopefully that douche Daniel leaves.

Is it vote to evict or save?

I can see Ann & Rachel going home. Huge demographic of celeb big brother is middle aged women

Achievements

Ann is a LEGEND <3

I can't explain but I absolutely LOVE WATCHING her there.

Also Andrew is playing a GAME there, this guy is calculated

It's vote to SAVE thankfully so I'm sure Ann will stay! TBH Ann has really grown on me and is slowly becoming one of my favourites. She is rather prudish and some of her views are totally draconian, BUT she's naturally hilarious and she seems like such a softie too also I totally agree about Andrews game playing, tbh i always had a slight feeling even at the start that he was trying to recreate a friendship with Courtney similar to what James Hill did with Austin.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast