Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10/22 episode discussion

MILLA JOVOVICH!!!!!! When Heidi was listing off the guest judge's credentials I was like "Hmm... could it be my Milla? Nooo" and then her beautiful face popped up. It was so adorable how she was so close to tears at the elimination.

Tbh I wish Althea's design had scored higher so she hadn't merely been called out safe. I LOVED it and wanted to hear the judges praise it.

Did the editing seem a little off to anyone else? There were so many random little awkward silences.

Yes! That witch is gone! I couldn't stand Nicolas!
    *Aaron~Mya~Kelly~*DWTS*~Natalie~Melissa*
    *Lisa~Rae~Lulu~*ANTM13*~Brittany~Courtney*
    *Althea~Shirin~*PR6*~Irina~Ra'mon*
    *Russell~Victor~*SYTYCD6*~Ellenore~Karen*

It was cute when Gordana said to Milla: Ćao :D
    So, Gordana is Serbian. She only said in the 1st ep. that she was born in Yugoslavia.

I loved Logan's design
    It's a pitty that Althea is always 'in' :S She deserved several times a top 3.

This was actually one of the best episodes in terms of what the contestants all produced since the first or second episode. There were no real disasters and several of the pieces were great. Yay.

Ranking:
    1. Gordana (it's a really nice dress and it fits NYC well. I love the neck treatment)
    2. Uli Carol Hannah (beautifully made and perfect for Palm Beach)
    3. Irina (no problems with her win at all, it's gorgeous and really fitting for a weird location. The only flaw is that cut-out in the back)
    4. Nicholas (pretty significant step down. Minus the pulling on the pants it's made pretty well, but I don't see Greece here, and that seemed like an easy location to pull off)
    5. Christopher (it can't be easy to portray New Mexico and he did that successfully, and I like the belt and the skirt. But the top is unflattering and the colors together look like catalogue clothes.)
    6. Logan (unflattering and he had one of the easiest locations but didn't really pull it off)
    7. Althea (this looks soooo cheap)

The top three are great, the fourth is okay, and the bottom three are meh to bad.
    i left my head & my heart on the dance floor.

THERE WILL BE A DOUBLE ELIMINATION THE WEEK AFTER NEXT!!!!!!

Oh wow. Logan better be out then!

Quote Originally Posted by october's View Post
    So, Gordana is Serbian. She only said in the 1st ep. that she was born in Yugoslavia.

I loved Logan's design
    IKR I loved it so much so cute

Achievements

Christopher next week.
    Logan and Gordana out in the double. [Surprised that these two actually made it this far]

Final 3.... Carol, Althea, and Irina.

Speculation but kinda obvious speculation?

Where is Ra'mon when you need him? These designers are boring. I do love Irina and Althea, but I hope whoever makes it to the end can do something magical... doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by october's View Post

I loved Logan's design
    Yeah, Logan's design looked expensive even though it was casual! And I love Gordana. I hope she gains some confidence next week

Loved Gordana outfit this week, simple yet great!

WORST season ever. Theres no quality in all of their designs and its just not as creative as other past seasons.

After season 4, the creativity level is kind of low.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12