Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Thread: Ioanna Ntenti

i lub her

"KWEEN MONTAHNAH "

Here's a shot of Ioanna at the Pierre Cardin show she won last episode.

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post
    goddess!
    i came to love her now.
    lol, after watching some snippets from the show and the opening, and im wowed by her.
    she's so like Ksenia from Russia's NTM
    I think Maria looks more like Ksenia but I see where you're coming from. Maria's Russian too, I believe. I've just always thought of them as sisters.

Ioanna love

ausntm: kathryn | bntm: tiffany

tbh when i saw her pre show shot, i didnt think she was great at all. she looked thick and fat.. (fashion industry wise), but its just a bad angle. this girl is a gawdess, she is so beautiful. she is a mix of demelza, leighton meester, shes gawjess. i love ioanna! wut a fierce name

"KWEEN MONTAHNAH "

Quote Originally Posted by stella View Post
    Ioanna :o
    I love!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirrtyER View Post
    goddess!
    i came to love her now.
    lol, after watching some snippets from the show and the opening, and im wowed by her.
    she's so like Ksenia from Russia's NTM
    if anything its seraina who reminds of ksenia TBH

those new ioanna shots are gorgeous, she ahs such a banging body and HF face

credit to Ejy

Ioanna is beautiful and takes good pictures but last night she told the judges that Seraina and Maria shouldn't be in the game because they do no want to be models after the show. I think that was kinda mean of her

RTVG Idol
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabertooth View Post
    Here's a shot of Ioanna at the Pierre Cardin show she won last episode.

OMW gawgess. Now that Athina's gone, she needs to win.

Quote Originally Posted by Juff View Post
    Ioanna is beautiful and takes good pictures but last night she told the judges that Seraina and Maria shouldn't be in the game because they do no want to be models after the show. I think that was kinda mean of her
    She didn't say it to them because she wanted to, the judges almost forced her to do and she didn't even meant it like that.

Actually, when the judges asked her, she said that all the girls who are still in the competition deserve their place and that she's not the one to judge them. However, the judges intended and asked her about who she feels that wants it less than her. She answered that she believes that she and Monica want it more, but there are girls who don't want to pursue a modeling career after the show. That's true, Maria has said several times that she feels that she won't do anything post-show. She even has said she prefers marriage to her career, while Seraina has mentioned that she doesn't think she has the makings of a model. It annoys me when people act like they want to win when they get praised, but start complaining when they do bad like Seraina.

Seraina, Demetra & Maria were extremely mean to her and made her cry. Ioanna even said she was sorry if she misunderstood their words, but they didn't accept it (There was no reason to apologize for telling the truth - Poor girl, why do you have to be so nice and sweet) The other three girls acted so unprofessional and immature, she put them down with her education level and speech though. So pleased with Monica being on Ioanna's side.

I don't see what's the big deal. Demetra said Monica doesn't deserve to be here, but Monica didn't even care about it. That's a difference between a real model (Monica ) and stupid bitch (Demetra :bonk)

Team Ioanna & Monica FTW

oh my God,Ioanna more for the win now, leave her alone hoes ,poor Ioanna

credit to Ejy

Quote Originally Posted by Luisdcv View Post
    oh my God,Ioanna more for the win now, leave her alone hoes ,poor Ioanna
    I know, Ioanna & Monica seem to be the only ones focused on the actual competition rather than bitching about other contestants. I like how they're close friends now

Next episode will feature more drama between the two groups but don't worry, Ioanna & Monica are way too expensive and educated to reply to their stupid comments.

I like how the other girls can talk and talk and talk about them, but Ioanna & Monica always act as professional models, so basically they ignore them. Demetra comes off as a totally annoying, amateur spoilt brat, Maria sometimes cannot be taken seriously and Seraina was better when she kept her mouth closed

RTVG Survivor
    Ioanna is a goddess. So is Monica, for that matter. Disrespecting them if therefore blasphemy. [janice ian]Those bitches![/janice ian]

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLove View Post
    Actually, when the judges asked her, she said that all the girls who are still in the competition deserve their place and that she's not the one to judge them. However, the judges intended and asked her about who she feels that wants it less than her. She answered that she believes that she and Monica want it more, but there are girls who don't want to pursue a modeling career after the show. That's true, Maria has said several times that she feels that she won't do anything post-show. She even has said she prefers marriage to her career, while Seraina has mentioned that she doesn't think she has the makings of a model. It annoys me when people act like they want to win when they get praised, but start complaining when they do bad like Seraina.
    @ Seraina.

I wonder how much of Maria, Seraina, or Demetra's behaviour has to do with the long contest? This show is becoming a battle of attrition so I can't fault them too much for having doubts or being homesick for their boyfriends. I guess some girls can tough it out better than others.

I think the long contest is one reason, but the girls are also REALLY jealous of Ioanna, Maria even said that she doesn't think there's a point for her to be there, since she believes Ioanna is the judges' favorite and is going to win this anyway.

Any girl in the house who chastises Ioanna is doing it for one reason and one reason only - jealousy. This girl is amazing.

omg, she is leighton meester + demelza's love child. ioanna is sfing stunning omgomg

"KWEEN MONTAHNAH "

Page 6 of 80 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast