Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AS3 General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    Rumor is that S10 is following S9's finale format. Speculated top 4 are Aquaria, Asia, Eureka, and Kameron. If S10 also follows the trend of the past 3 winners, we might as well prepare for an Aquaria win.

This show has become a popularity contest.

In season 9, Shea obviously held the best track record only to be screwed over by the finale twist which was revealed near the end of the competition bc Sasha Velour attracted so many fans, mostly white girls (lbr). I love Sasha, clock my post history, but had they followed the finale format of every season before theirs, she wouldn't have had a chance to win that crown.
    the rumours also say that Aquaria is a complete brat who fights with most of the queens and has a borderline racist history of opinion towards black queens, so don't presume yet, sis.

wow bitch wtf so unnecessary fuck u i'll have the last laugh tho so eat me

Spoiler:  

Quote Originally Posted by BottleItUp View Post
    RT RT RT RT

The hetero white women have come and they're taking over. Stop watching my ****ing show, straight people
    LOUDER FOR THE BACK!

I'm so disgusted at all the Trixie fans merely trying to disguise that they outright think Tracy deserved to win over Shangela by saying that they gained appreciation for shangela after that. lmao, bye next

These looks KILLED ME!!!!!
    Literally Aja's, Ben's, Chi Chi's, MILK'S and Thorgy's are all shoots to me

The Next Sim Supermodel

[X]

All Star 3 Episode Ratings

Ep 01 0.895 Rating Share 0.46
    Ep 02 0.777
    Rating Share 0.40
    Ep 03 0.738
    Rating Share 0.39
    Ep 04 0.713
    Rating Share 0.34
    Ep 05 0.732
    Rating Share 0.38
    Ep 06 0.883 Rating Share 0.49 (Dela's Self Elimination)
    Ep 07 0.658
    Rating Share 0.31
    Ep 08 0.589
    Rating Share 0.27

So the finale is the episode with the lowest rating

Achievements

Good. It's what she deserves.
    Ratatoskr

Ratatoskr is a squirrel who lives in the branches of the world-tree, Yggdrasil. It takes gossip and messages from Níðhöggr, the dread corpse-eater who dwells beneath one of the three roots of the tree, to the eagle and the hawk, Veðrfölnir, and back again. The squirrel tells slanderous lies and insults to both of them, and takes joy in provoking anger.

RTVG Apprentice
    In Aja’s IG she basically said about the finale:

- After kitty girls challenge the eliminated queens had to stay an extra 4 days and they just wanted to head home at that

- She said Trixie and shangie will be fine regardless of the results, she is said that Kennedy will still be getting hate.

- At the end of the day, 100k is nothing really cause most of the queens can make that easily. What matter is who the fans support and help to thrive afterwards.

- • She connected to Kennedy because she went through the same thing she did after S9. When she sat there and listened to her talk it broke her heart more than when Shangela didn't win on tv. She didn't vote out of pity though, she believed in her. Shangela didn't win a title, even thought she deserved it, Kennedy has been billeted non stop since S7.• She doesn't agree with a bunch of the judges decisions during the competition regarding her and other girl's placements anyway. She had to vote for the girls that half the time she wasn't even paying attention to.

• To the people saying she made the wrong decision she says you were not there. You were not in the room, you didn't do the challenges, you didn't see the behind the cameras. What you saw was a cut out version. Everybody there worked hard, everybody could've won. Even she could've Won.

• When someone said that Shangela had the best record she repeated how they often don't agree with the judging at the first place. Not discrediting anyone wins but for example she thinks she should've won Snatch Game (she says they didn't show a bunch of her jokes) and if she had won Snatch Game Shangela would have one less win and the record would be even.
    • She's been deleting all the hate comments and she won't respond to it. She's moving on and they're moving on because they don't care. The ones making money are still making money and that's it. She was being honest and she's not going to talk about this

• People were saying Trixie was the winner since the beginning so she thinks maybe that influenced people's minds

• Her perspective after filming the show and after watching it has changed significantly

• Watching it she was very impressed with Shangela. While there when you don't spend that much time with someone you don't see that. By episode 3 she knew the decision was ****ed up. But you can't go back in time, if she could she would've just walk out and not voted at all.

- Bendelacreme refused to vote for the top 2, but was forced in the end.

I haven't watched the finale yet but I'm so f*cking pissed that Shangela didn't even make the top 2. On the other hand, I'm glad the show, RuPaul, the girls who didn't vote for the right person and Trixie are all getting the backlash they deserve.

RPDR S10
    AQUARIA • MIZ CRACKER • MONIQUE HEART • THE VIXEN

What a ****ty end to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudoneuro View Post
    I haven't watched the finale yet but I'm so f*cking pissed that Shangela didn't even make the top 2. On the other hand, I'm glad the show, RuPaul, the girls who didn't vote for the right person and Trixie are all getting the backlash they deserve.
    did she do something wrong? lol
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla
    RPDR X: Aquaria, Asia, Kameron, Monet, Miz Cracker

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Quote Originally Posted by skixoid View Post
    did she do something wrong? lol
    Exactly. The jury didn't so anything wrong either.Aja said it well enough. Is a tv show, if Shangela is at peace with it I don't see why the viewers needs to trash everyone involves.Let's focus on S10 instead

credit to Ejy

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Aja is just deflecting from her decision. BITCH, STAND BY IT. Do not back track! Face the consequences of your actions. She said she doesn't care about vvhat people think about her, but it seems like it's not true.

S 1 0 : Asia O'Hara • Mayhem Miller • Monique Heart • The Vixen

Quote Originally Posted by Cheetara86 View Post
    In Aja’s IG she basically said about the finale:

- After kitty girls challenge the eliminated queens had to stay an extra 4 days and they just wanted to head home at that

- She said Trixie and shangie will be fine regardless of the results, she is said that Kennedy will still be getting hate.

- At the end of the day, 100k is nothing really cause most of the queens can make that easily. What matter is who the fans support and help to thrive afterwards.

- • She connected to Kennedy because she went through the same thing she did after S9. When she sat there and listened to her talk it broke her heart more than when Shangela didn't win on tv. She didn't vote out of pity though, she believed in her. Shangela didn't win a title, even thought she deserved it, Kennedy has been billeted non stop since S7.• She doesn't agree with a bunch of the judges decisions during the competition regarding her and other girl's placements anyway. She had to vote for the girls that half the time she wasn't even paying attention to.

• To the people saying she made the wrong decision she says you were not there. You were not in the room, you didn't do the challenges, you didn't see the behind the cameras. What you saw was a cut out version. Everybody there worked hard, everybody could've won. Even she could've Won.

• When someone said that Shangela had the best record she repeated how they often don't agree with the judging at the first place. Not discrediting anyone wins but for example she thinks she should've won Snatch Game (she says they didn't show a bunch of her jokes) and if she had won Snatch Game Shangela would have one less win and the record would be even.
    • She's been deleting all the hate comments and she won't respond to it. She's moving on and they're moving on because they don't care. The ones making money are still making money and that's it. She was being honest and she's not going to talk about this

• People were saying Trixie was the winner since the beginning so she thinks maybe that influenced people's minds

• Her perspective after filming the show and after watching it has changed significantly

• Watching it she was very impressed with Shangela. While there when you don't spend that much time with someone you don't see that. By episode 3 she knew the decision was ****ed up. But you can't go back in time, if she could she would've just walk out and not voted at all.

- Bendelacreme refused to vote for the top 2, but was forced in the end.
    Everyone should read this and let the queens alone.
    Like Darienne Lake if you love Shangela so much support her on her gigs.Trashing the show that gave her the platform and her sisters is not supporting her.

I personally didn't like the twist or the girls vote but it was done and now season 10 is coming.
    Though, contrary to what people think, drag race is still soo damn relevant when people get so livid and personal about it. Vh1 will probably keep it for at least 5 more seasons with this reactions xD

credit to Ejy

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

The show really suffers from attracting so many young unstable Twinks who send death-threats and etc.

What makes Thai version so good is how blunt and easy-going the queens are. They aren’t thinking about how they come of on camera, they are just having fun and truly fight for the crown.

Achievements

I was just thinking if the same jury BS was applied on AS 2...we would have gotten a Katya vs Roxxxy finale lipsync

That would have been fun to watch tbh lmao

RPDR S10: | Aquaria| Miz Cracker | Asia O'Hara | Blair St Clair | Yuhua Hamasaki

Quote Originally Posted by rehthea View Post
    I was just thinking if the same jury BS was applied on AS 2...we would have gotten a Katya vs Roxxxy finale lipsync

That would have been fun to watch tbh lmao
    Actually I think the jury on AS2 would’ve been fair. The only people playing Rupaul’s Best Friend Race were Rolaskatox and they were all in the top 4 so they wouldn’t have voted. Coco was mad at Roxxxy, Alyssa was known to save the better performing queen (Katya>Ginger), Tati and Adore wouldn’t have been biased being the only queens from their respective seasons, and PhiPhi wouldn’t have even showed up lol. Ginger would be the only one voting for her good friend Katya.
    AsNTM: Adela • Beauty • Pim • Jesslyn
    RPDR10: Aquaria • Asia O’Hara • Monique Heart

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345