I threw up in my mouth twice!

Glaceon | 12
    Xerneas | 11
    Jynx | 5
    Gothitelle | 4

Pit Stop Next

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

Welcome everybody to the Pit Stop. Below you will find the order you all have checked in. Below your team name you will see scores as follows:

Pokemon 1: [public score - Judges scores]
    Pokemon 2: [public score - Judges scores]
    Speedbump Scores
    Total: combined points

Judges this week, how they are listed here is the order their scores are:
    RiddleMeThis | Estquer | Sleepless

This season 13 teams started off on a race around well RTVG, there was many tough eliminations and shocking boots, but in the end only two remained. They both fought hard but it is time to find out who has won it all and the title of best Pokézing Racérs.

1ST PLACE:
      Spoiler:  

The winners....
      Spoiler:  

of Thé Pokézing Racé season 1....
      Spoiler:  

by a score of 154.5 to 135.5 is....
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Glaceon and Xerneas, you raced through 11 legs, beat out 12 other teams and you are now walking away as the OG winners of the series! You gave stunning photos and left us breathless. You guys truly are the Pokézing Racérs!

OOC: OMG Caio how stunning of you to win the first ever season of this series. I know how dedicated you were to this game and how much time you spent finding the photos, you may not have won your first leg until leg 6, but you proved why you deserved this win. I love having you in all my games and thanks for always being a dedicated player. I'm so happy to crown you as winner.

Which means the Runner Ups are:

Gothitelle and Jynx I'm sorry to say but your journey ends here. You should feel very proud, you guys were one of the dark horses this season and should be honored to have made it to the finale leg with three wins under your belts, that's a tough feat to do.

OOC: Dirrty you played one hell of a game and I loved the unique pairing that you picked, I honestly didn't think you would make it this far after almost being eliminated week 1, but you turned it around and started giving us stunning photos. I seriously love having you in the game and you should be very proud to have been one of the two teams in the finale. Thank you so much for always playing, it was a pleasure having you.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

Achievements

Spoiler:  

I'm so happy to have won the first season of this lovely franchise <3333 Thank you so much for hosting it, Drew! Even though I went crazy with some of your theme choices and I started freaking out basically every single round starting from the F6, this was an amazing experience and I'm super happy to have participated on this first season of what I'm sure is going to become as fabulous of a franchise as Thé Pokémon Projéct! Being the OG winner is amazing !

Congrats to dirrtyER for making it this far, too! Gothitelle and Jynx had some really fabulous pictures throughout the season and you were really stiff competition all season long. Congrats to the other contestants too, for making this season so fun to play. All your beautiful submissions definitely motivated me to step it up.

Thank you to all the people that put up with me constantly asking about my pictures before sending them and whether or not they were good! You definitely played a huge part on this win too !

And thank you so much to the judges, too! Your low scores made me rage at first but improve after being done with the raging, and the high scores showed me I was on the right path with my pictures .

Team Glerneas, out!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718