Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Project Runway All Stars Season 6

HOW is this reminiscent of Candy Crush?

Queen Ivy <3

RTVG Apprentice
    Great that Helen and Edmond are finally out. But except Edmond being eliminated, the ranking of the contestants on this last challenge was a mess. Anthonys and Stanleys were so innovative and cool. Anthonys probably wasn't very resort, but on the other hand I loved that he referred the Candy Crush grid gameboard instead of doing the obvious and use bold colors or patterns. Kens and Edmonds was by far the least innovative and on top of that the least well made. Fabios wasn't his best work, but it was resort, had innovative elements and referred Candy Crush.

.... Ken .... is out.

Queen Ivy <3

I'm afraid Stanley might win this.. the judges like his basic looks. Hopefully either Anthony or Fabio will win.

Queen Ivy <3

That 1-hour challenge was so cruel and unnecessary, which was proven by how the judges decided to ignore it when they decided to eliminate Ken. I do think the final 3 earned their spot, but for once I wish they had kept all 4 designers for the finale.

Ken has grown so much from his original PR season and left this gimmick season with such dignity!

I'm rooting for Fabio mostly because he's been robbed twice now.

I love Fabio but I felt he sort of choked at the end there. Still I completely get why he is in the final 3 because as much great stuff Anthony, Stanley, and Ken come up with it really feels recycled. And Fabio just feels like a new take. I wish he got a backer and like Siriano got his own line. I really feel like he would continue to evolve and continually bring something to the table. Especially with ready to wear line for younger women. I'm kind of tired of seeing him on these shows even though I love his personality.

The whole rounding the group down to 3 felt really manufactured and unnecessary. Having all 4 of them show, since they already had bought their fabric, just made sense.

Anyway, I really hope the final 3 rise to the challenge but I always feel like the all stars final collections are kind of dumb since they are given such a short time to make them.

RTVG Apprentice
    I actually really like this top 3. I think it's pretty perfect looking at the top 10. Anthony has the best personality of any PR contestant ever, Stanley is one of the best executers the show has seen and Fabio is a really original designer. I wouldn't mind any of them winning, and I think it is hard to compare them since they have such different strengths.

The winner is ...... ANTHONY ...... !

Queen Ivy <3

Stanley was robbed.

^lol I thought Fabio was robbed but I'm happy for Anthony although I didn't dig his collection and that print really didn't do it for me. i'm surprised none of the judges liked anthony's white top with that structured black see through over skirt i loved that thing. but i loved more all of fable's coat-tops. I also thought stanley had great first and last look.
    anyway, i really thought the 3 guys were great.

even though the season was lacklustre, I thought the finale was pretty great.

oh my god. Fabio was wearing this H&M kimono in his confessional that I also got in my closet.

Fabio's collection was really innovative and bold, but considering the judges seem to like a lot more of the classical looks (considering Stanley constantly won challenges with ones), it was easy to think he won't win. with Stanley I thought there were like a couple of pieces that seemed quite out of place in the collection, so he couldn't compete with the other two.

RTVG Apprentice
    That was truly a great finale. By far the best episode this season. All three designers surprised in a good way and they all could have won. A good choice that they did a shared second place. Even Anne gave critique that made sense.
    Only critique I have is they judges outfits. I am getting used to Alyssa looking a mess, but why did Georgina and Isaac have to join her costume party?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456