http://www.primewire.ag/tv-2735716-P...on-6-episode-1

PR AS6: Amanda Candice Edmond Fabio Kelly Ken

ANTM24: Christina Coura Erin Ivana Jeana Khrystyana Kyla

RPDR AS3: ChiChi DeLa Milk Shangela Trixie

GNTM13: TBD

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
      Spoiler:  

You can clearly see in this picture that Cas and Kelly are photoshopped in both ends.

holy **** LOL

The tops were really confusing. I didn't think any of them stood out from the pack. On the other hand, I loved Anthony and Kandice's looks. I was also shocked that Kelly's look was safe for a look that I imagined could only go one way or the other.

Mostly here for Josh, Anthony, and Amanda.

So they also spoiled the Top 3 of the week in RuPaul's episode

Achievements

I thought Edmond's dress was so hideous, and while I liked the sleeves on Marlene's dress, the rest was dull and very poorly constructed. Char had my favorite look of the judges' top 3 (minus Ari who the judges basically said was the real winner of the challenge)

^Already afraid of Edmond's unnecessary overpraise.

Ari had my favorite look of the week, then Char who I probably would've rather seen win. I don't remember the looks too well but I liked Stanley's a lot from what I can recall and wish it were top 3. Casanova was such a needless addition to this season given that every other designer is pretty known for being good. Other All Stars seasons have obvious contestants who are there for bad looks, but most of the contestants this season were finalists or close to being finalists on either their original seasons or their respective All Stars season. This alone makes me excited for what's in store.

Next challenge seems like it could be cool in an over the top All-Stars way. Is it unconventional in how the fabric is toyed with rather than unconventional materials themselves? If so it's a pretty cool concept from the show that I don't think has been done before. Reminds me of a Moschino collection a few seasons ago.

VNTM 8: Kim Dung, HNTM 10: Bonita van Nijen, BNTM 12: Ivy Watson

Spoiler:  

I love Anthony. he is so funny.

I have no cue why Edmond was on the top of his team, because the dress actually looked like a potato sack that had just some deep cut and some weird worm slapped on it. good thing he at least didn't win this challenge, because the ladies were so much better for sure. those two outfits were aaaaaaaaaaamazing.

Quote Originally Posted by LedZepForever View Post
    The tops were really confusing. I didn't think any of them stood out from the pack. On the other hand, I loved Anthony and Kandice's looks. I was also shocked that Kelly's look was safe for a look that I imagined could only go one way or the other.

Mostly here for Josh, Anthony, and Amanda.
    I prefer Kelly's over Edmond's.

I'm rooting for Amanda too. But, I had a feeling when they announced the cast, Fabio would be the winner.

I'm rooting for the 'Rookies', especially Merline / Stanley / Kimberly. I think I have seen enough of the 'Veterans' works and I'm not too excited seeing their work as much as the 'Rookies'.
    Even though I'm not a fan of Stanley's work in his season, I think he has grown and I'm interested to see what he can do. As for Merline, her construction skill is not on par as the rest but I love her aesthetics.

Project Runway All Stars | Season 6 | Episode 1 | Rookies v Vets

Soz for the delay, my laptop's hard drive killed itself & it took a while to be able to borrow my bf's old laptop~

It's All Stars! They somehow still seem dedicated to poop out a season of this every year, and seeing as there's not that many past designers that really qualify as "All Stars", they decided to invite back some previous All Stars-contestants. And also half of the incredibly lackluster season 14 is here. Hurray.

Stray thoughts
    - Wassup with Melissa's hair?
    - Casanova's beard, yas! Also his past work on the site is 100% guys in underwear, go check it out
    - Anthony looks so good! Also he makes looks for DEAD PEOPLE?! I love him, and will mention this every week, by the way.
    - I miss the plus models, but nice to see Aminat again
    - Anne Fullenweiler seems like a lovely person, so warm~
    - Very disappointed that Michael Costello didn't whip out his excellent Michael Kors-impression while judging

-And the runway look like an abstract penis

LEWKS! The Vets teamed up for a Spring collection & the Rookies teamed up for a Fall collection. The results are in... and really ugly.

WIN
      Spoiler:  

Merline, proving that despite her shoddy construction skills, she's still the only designer from season 14 to have actual design vision. Where the majority of her team made '70s costumes, she took the inspiration somewhere more avant-garde and original. It's not the prettiest thing, but I appreciate her vision.

Spoiler:  

Char, who made a great witchy capelet-dress thing. I wanna hang out with this girl - we'll burn sage together and then pet all the neigborhood cats.

Edmond, barf. This dress is butt-****ing-ugly. I can't even say something clever about it because it just hurts my eyes so bad.

SAFE
      Spoiler:  

Stanley. I am so glad the straight-jacket trend has transferred from season 16. This time mixed not with sportswear, but with Carmen Sandiego and an 80-year old woman's aesthetic.

Amanda made a '70s costume for a dude. You can do better, girl.

Kimberley also went with the straight-jacket aesthetic, but she combined it with rock climber and front-wedgie.

Kelly, who is still making '70s costumes and made a boring couch jumpsuit.

Oh, wait, so there are plus models this sea- oh, no, Candice just made this super unflattering rag thing.

Ari, deemed best of the worst. She made something kinda cool, but it also looks a bit cheap to me?

Josh, who just threw some fabric at his model and called it a day

Melissa. Meh.

Fabio. Meh, but with fringe.

Anthony, who went for a fringy, crinkly gown thing that I think I should find really ugly, but model Ya is just working it so much I could probably forgive any look they put on her.

BOTTOM
      Spoiler:  

Helen, who - you wouldn't believe it - made a pencil skirt and a crop top! Helen! Oh my god! She's never done that before!

Ken, poor thing, made this maternity-straightjacket-frump mess. At least he knew this was awful.

OUT
      Spoiler:  

Casanova, who I love dearly as a person-on-tv, but who should really just stick to designing undies.

^ I'll read your recap once I'm back from school again. :D

Episode 2

WIN ... ANTHONY ...
    OUT ... KELLY ...

what a great runway this week! i felt so inspired!

Achievements

Ugh, I hate how Bargain Bin™ PR all-stars is. So annoyed that Kelly got eliminated. It wasn't her strongest work, but I mean come on. You can't just boot her second and rob us of Kelly from the mother****ing deli!!

I really like Kelly, so I was sad to see her go. Personally, I think Stanley should have gone home instead of her.

RTVG Apprentice
    Here is a spoiler of what is going to happen tonight:

The trailer says it is a double elimination. Two of the teams are revealed to be Joshua+Amanda and Merline+Candace.
    The official banner of this cycle is likely taken at this runway, since Casanova and Kelly are photoshopped into the picture. In the banner Joshua+Amanda and Merline+Candace are sitting together, so likely all the pairs are doing so. This means the pairs for the challenge will be:

Joshua+Amanda
    Melissa+Ari
    Char+Stanley
    Edmond+Helen
    Fabio+Ken
    Anthony+Kimberly
    Candace+Merline

Since the supertrailer spoiled the top 12 to exclude Casanova, Kelly, Melissa and Ari, then Melissa and Ari must be eliminated in the double elimination tonight. This fits perfectly together with them being one of the teams.

Jup, Melissa and Ari are out.

They should stop asking Melissa to come back. She was basically a filler in every cycle she's in except the first one.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast