Thread: Ex On The Beach (USA) (Seasonn1)

RTVG Survivor

Ex On The Beach (USA) (Seasonn1)

Departure: Monday , November 13th

Are You The One? , The Challenge and Real World alumni were asked for it.

Availability Calls:

AYTO:
    Nate Siebenmark (Accepted)/Nicole Ramos (Declined)
    Hunter Barfield , Ashley's Ex (Accepted)
    Mike Crescenzo (OG Call)
    Nelson Thomas (Declined)/Nurys Mateo (Accepted)
    Giovanni Rivera (OG/Ex Call)
    Cam Kolbo (Accepted)/Mikala Thomas (Declined)
    Tori Deal (OG/Ex Call) (Declined)
    Alicia Wright (OG Call)
    Angela Babicz (BGC15) (OG/Ex Call)/Derek Henry (OG/Ex Call)
    Andre Siemers/Taylor Selfridge/Joe Torgerson (Alternates)
    Shannon Duffy (Declined)/Tyler O'Brien (Accepted)

Real World:
    Leroy Garrett (OG Call)
    Ashley Mitchell (OG Call)
    Cory Wharton (OG Call)
    Jordan Anderson (Ex Call)
    Theo Bradley (OG/Ex Call) /Tya Hooks (OG/Ex Call)

Achievements

MAKE IT HAPPEN MTV, GET ON NURYS AND TYARA

Bad Blood Jordan; idts. They have banned her because she can't control her liquor, she would pass out way too much when she was drinking

Angela is, by far, the most annoying cast mate. I kind of feel for Alicia, she didn’t do much, yet everybody hates her.

Achievements

Alicia is the biggest whore i've seen on reality tv. She is so fake. She is stupid and annoying. She is desperate for attention from guys. She doesn't know how to move on, she always tries to weasel her way into the bed of guys who have something going on with other girls. She is the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Alicia is the biggest whore i've seen on reality tv. She is so fake. She is stupid and annoying. She is desperate for attention from guys. She doesn't know how to move on, she always tries to weasel her way into the bed of guys who have something going on with other girls. She is the worst.
    The way I see it, Cory is practically running the entire house, right now. It’s clear that he’s manipulating both Taylor and Alicia. From my knowledge, there isn’t actual proof that she slept with Derrick while him and Angela were together. Angela tries too hard with her “Bad Girl” persona, and Victoria doesn’t have a mind of her own. The cast is just a mess, LMFAOO.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
    Cory literally told Alicia that she can't hook up in the house because he doesn't want to see, yet the only time we ever hear from Taylor and Cory is whenever they are banging. It's double standards. I ****ing love Alicia on this show, we don't need her on The Challenge (except for like Exes 3 with Cory and a Rivals with Taylor) but she can stay on these type of shows

Also, I'm so happy that Shanley finally showed up <3 been stanning her since 2014

Achievements

When I called her a whore I don't mean just this show, but its why she comes in with a bad rep and no open arms. She was ****ing horrible on AYTO. The first time she came into the eotb house cory made it clear he was done with her and was with taylor but she kept like grabbing on his dick, she thinks if she gives sex to guys they will respect her, she was being a whore. Yes cory then changed his tune when she came back and said he still has feelings for her so thats giving her the green light to try to win him back with the only way she knows how, sex. Shes a whore sorry bout it.

We definitely need an Ex on the Beach type thing on here; it’ll be fun. Any thoughts on Victoria and/or her ex?