Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top E-Model | Cycle 3 | WINNER ANNOUNCED

The shot is great <3

Ever and Harshalika

Ever, Harshalika x2

credit to robdowneyjr & leosfanblog for the gifs.

Achievements

Lourdes, Harshalika x2

So hard to pick this week, as all the girls did well posing/styling/overall composing the image. The shoots get better and better In the end, I based my votes on how well I thought the pics worked as purse ads

Lourdes, Ever x2
    MMAS WINNERS:
      Spoiler:  

WATCH MY MMAS 6 SECOND CHANCE (SIMS EDITION) AND VOTE:
    https://rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=246494

Ever, Harshalika x2

Everybody did amazing. <3

Maliseet, Harshalika x2

I have some things to say when I get my laptop tonight
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    ^I look forward to it

Thanks for all of the votes so far, guys! Judging will be posted on Monday 14th at some point, so you have a few days to get all of your votes in ^_^

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar

Achievements

SO hard to vote! Everybody did SO good!

Ever and Shalika x2

I'll comment later~

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Ever, Harshalika x2

Keep voting, guys! I'm actually quite busy today, so probably won't get a chance to post judging. In the next couple of days it should be up ^_^

EVER! Just cant. The colors, the pink was genius!

Ever, Harshalika x2

Achievements

Ever, Harshalika x2 gorgeous photos all of them
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Achievements

Ever, Harshalika x2

Thanks guys. I'm off on Saturday now, but it's Community Day in Pokémon Go, so... I'm gonna be out most of the day. If I don't get a chance Saturday, I might get the chance on Sunday

harshalika, lourdes x2

Disco Diva's with Louis Vuitton Purses
    Judging

Tamire: Now that we've seen the shots, it's time for us judges to cast our votes. As with before, we have had no contact from Analise, but...I'm honestly much too scared to replace her, since it's a clause in her contract that if I attempt it, she's legally allowed to "cut a bitch". So let's get into it! We'll start with...

EVER

Tamire: Another photo that I adore. The colours you chose are great, but it's the pose that really kills me. Now, part of me could be pedantic and say it could look like you're either selling the purse or the stocking, but really, as long as you're selling the purse, we're all Gucci. I mean, we're all Louis Vuitton.
    Chayka: Are you the dancing queen? Young and sweet, only 17. Because that's what this photo is for me. Forever, forever Ever Ever...
    HARSHALIKA

Tamire: The energy in this shot is totally different from Ever's, but I love it. From the hair, to the makeup and the general colour choices, you nailed this shot. The pose is what really sells it, as everything flows in one direction, and I love that.
    Chayka: Bitch ya listened. Finally ya listened. How much more graceful you got by neck? That's a model. A smug model, but will do for now. Although I'm pretty sure you broke your leg right there. Wish I had seen the photo that followed of you falling down screaming of pain as your bones broke.
    LOURDES

Tamire: The fact that you have managed to make it look like you're sitting down with nothing underneath you is impressive. And ALL the attention should go to that bag. However, I think a lot of the photo is taken up by that hair, which isn't too flattering. It definitely ages you a lot, and makes the photo seem quite "try-hard" as if an older lady is trying to keep up with the kids. I think almost all of that is in the hair choice, as we've seen you look like a young sexy bombshell before.
    Chayka: GRANDMA IS THAT YOU?! Oh wait sorry... Just another old lady... OH WAIT, IT'S LOULOU. If Harshalika broke her leg, you already got fake leg right there. Looks like a stick compared to the one in the front and nice twisted ankle too. And yeah, did I already say you look like my grandma?
    MALISEET

Tamire: This shot should be happy and fresh, but yours is the only shot where you look not unhappy, but perhaps bored? I think the pose is very "ice skater showing off to the crowd" and therefore should work wonders for this kind of shoot, as we can see what you're showing off is the purse, but the disconnect is with your face. You don't have to be full-on toothy grin like Lourdes, you could have subtle happy energy like Ever and still pull it off, but here you look either miserable or just not into it. The colours you chose work great together, but I feel like this just wasn't your week. Also, that hair was a #TatiannaChoice. I don't feel like the colour doesn't work this week, but the style. It looks kind of dry and frazzled.
    Chayka: Oh my god. Are you a 5-year-old that went to get clothes and makeup from her mother's closet? I have so many questions about this photo. Mostly were you the girl drinking with me at the bar tonight? Because that'd explain everything. I have never seen more horrendous hair than that. Even the clothes are like child picked them out. Bitch you also short and fat. What the **** am I looking at for real?

Tamire: With that done, we'll now tally the scores and present the results. I remind you all that this week is NOT an elimination week.

I thought the wig was lovely girl You guys are going to HATE my wig choices so much lmao
    It’s obvious that Ever’s getting the FCO
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

The last two have been very interesting choices, but don't forget, I get to see into the future

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast