Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: America's Next Top E-Model | Cycle 3 | WINNER ANNOUNCED

Ever

What’s the story with the background image linked in the brief? Neither of them used it.

Achievements

ever

but def lourdes' best photo of the competition, i really love it
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Ever

What’s the story with the background image linked in the brief? Neither of them used it.
    Lourdes did, just very zoomed Ever pulled a Sasha Belle, she was confused by the assignment

Keep the votes coming, guys! I'm probably going to close voting at some point over the weekend, with Final Runway and Final Judging and Winner Announcement being spread out over next week

Lourdes <3

ROBBED G.ODDESS

Ever

She about to come snatch her final FCO of the season

THE DIVINE 2
    Looking this good has its problems

Week 12: Genteel Magazine Covers
    Judging Period

Tamire: Welcome back, ladies. You're here for your final judging. From here, you'll go straight to the final runway and we'll announce our winner. Let's get into it.

EVER

Tamire: Where do we begin? Let's get the negatives out of the way first. You didn't use the correct background. From a roleplay point, I have no idea where you are right now, but it's not in Tokyo. Also, this is the wrong size within the lines of the brief. With that out of the way, this image is ****ing flawless. It is so stunning and regal, glamorous and VERY Genteel.
    Chayka: Marilyn, oh Marilyn. That's all I can think about when I look at this photo. It is a beautiful breathtaking photo, but does it really bring anything new and interesting to the magazine cover galore? I mean, yes, if I saw this on the shelf I might pick it to take a look of it, but mainly because I'd be interested if you were doing an entire Marilyn Monroe inspired shoot on the pages too. Tamire asked for elegance, but I guess she should have given a little bit more guidelines to you girls and maybe then you would have knocked it out of the park for me. (Big ass minus for wrong bg...)
    LOURDES

Tamire: I love this, Lourdes. You've chosen to use the light from the Skytree in your shot and I kind of love it. The dress is great. Your face is ****ing gorgeous. There's a slight issue with your shoulder area, which makes it look like your torso is facing a different way to your legs, but overall this shot is just fantastic.
    Chayka: I just... I can't really stand the weird lighting here. It is the main thing that takes away from your great look and ruins the shot. Or well, I wish there was more elegance and pride on your face too. Now it's borderline snarl (that could have been fixed with adding this black line under your teeth to make it look like your mouth is more open and that'd give the illusion of more grace and calmness). I also don't know what the hell is happening with your other eye as that seems like it has turned invisible and that's why the look is a bit wonky too. (Other technical comment is pay attention to the shoulders as now you got one sharply edged one and one soft one and to me it looks odd.)

Tbh it's going to be a close finish here, especially with the critiques :0

FINAL RUNWAY

Tamire: Welcome to the Final Runway of Cycle 3. After tonight, myself and Chayka, who just so happens to be the designer the girls are walking for, will retire to decide this season's winner. For now, enjoy the show! You'll see some familiar faces in this lineup.

Who do you think will win?

Achievements

Ever is gonna win but damn Lourdes look sickening on the runway

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Shalika ftw

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Mali is a true scene-stealer!! <3

EWFA 11: soon
    AsNTM: Beauty, Jach, Pim, Mia, Adela

BNTM
    | eLouai

Lourdes is a stunning runway face

Achievements

we ejac

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

STUNNING collection miss Chayka! Literally both this season have been amazing <3
    My favorites on the runway are Maliseet (I'm starting to think she's a runway girl, not a photo girl based on this cycle LMFAO), Harshalika and Joan (is that her name lmao I mean the one from Godandrih).
    For the final 2, Lourdes outdid Ever, but they both look stunning ofc

they all look great

cant wait for miss ever slayer of seasons, kween of photos to finally snatch her crown

THE DIVINE 2
    Looking this good has its problems

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    STUNNING collection miss Chayka! Literally both this season have been amazing <3
    My favorites on the runway are Maliseet (I'm starting to think she's a runway girl, not a photo girl based on this cycle LMFAO), Harshalika and Joan (is that her name lmao I mean the one from Godandrih).
    For the final 2, Lourdes outdid Ever, but they both look stunning ofc
    Fabiana Joan is someone else's.

Winner Announcement

Tamire: Welcome back. We're finally here. We're about to announce the winner of Cycle 3 of America's Next Top e-Model. This season has been long, drawn and dramatic. Of a final cast of only six, we had ONE elimination. Two quits and one intentional mole meant some have found this season...lacking. What stopped it being lacking is these final two models. We couldn't be happier with this final two. With that in mind, could the final two please step forward.

Tamire: Lourdes. Ever. One of you is about to be announced the winner. You'll receive a guaranteed one year contract with CENTURY Model Management. The Covergirl ads you shot will be released as a national ad. The next issue of Genteel Magazine will be released with the cover you shot.

With that all through, I can now reveal the results.

The winner of America's Next Top e-Model, Cycle 3 is..

Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

Tamire: EVER!

Some may feel this win was obvious, and in most ways it was. However, there can be nobody that can say Lourdes didn't give you a run for your money here at the end, and Harshalika was taking FCO's from you left right and centre midway through the competition. You fought to be here and earned it. Congratulations, Ever, you are the third winner of ANTeM!

Lourdes, you were a fantastic runner up and really killed it after coming to Tokyo! You earned your spot.

A full appreciation post will be posted later, but know that all contestants, judges and voters/viewers have really made this season. Without you it would just be me ****posting.

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast