Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: America's Next Top E-Model | Cycle 3 | Week 11: Covergirl Ad

Achievements

ever
    EWFA10:Perchuhi.Cong Mae.Idina
    Dakota.Laurentine.Toft.Cynddelw

I’m going to vote for HARSHALIKA. jk.

ok wait, actually all the photos are great in their own sense but this is Covergirl. I mean, EVER does portray the beauty of a covergirl here, youthful, vibrant, and the theme says Happiness, which is big points for her this week. her face looks a lil bit weird here I think it’s the huge mouth and the placing of her other features, but 100 on that theme consideration.

Lourdes on the other hand kinda looks like a Maybelline ad , Very stoic and very right on the face but I do feel like her look here kinda looks distorted and broken plus no effort on the pose, pretty much a mediocre shot

& Mali I mean the details, the shading, the crisp edges, LIKE GURL! but... Ye there’s but, I don’t see this as a covergirl ad and it’s not really what the Theme is looking for. the pose is very Jewelry campaign, and the whole look kinda looks like an ad for a lotion company or soap company. But the freshness on her face here is AMAZING!! so...

EVER ...

Lourdes

Quote Originally Posted by alesch1919 View Post
    I’m going to vote for HARSHALIKA. jk.

ok wait, actually all the photos are great in their own sense but this is Covergirl. I mean, EVER does portray the beauty of a covergirl here, youthful, vibrant, and the theme says Happiness, which is big points for her this week. her face looks a lil bit weird here I think it’s the huge mouth and the placing of her other features, but 100 on that theme consideration.

Lourdes on the other hand kinda looks like a Maybelline ad , Very stoic and very right on the face but I do feel like her look here kinda looks distorted and broken plus no effort on the pose, pretty much a mediocre shot

& Mali I mean the details, the shading, the crisp edges, LIKE GURL! but... Ye there’s but, I don’t see this as a covergirl ad and it’s not really what the Theme is looking for. the pose is very Jewelry campaign, and the whole look kinda looks like an ad for a lotion company or soap company. But the freshness on her face here is AMAZING!! so...

EVER ...
    Agreed on all accounts. This isnt Ever best but is still the only one that looks like a covergirl ad Plus the only one that showcases makeup. Lourdes is beautiful but too stoic and Maliseet would be a flawless skin care ad but lacks any makeup or vibe for covergirl

credit to Ejy

Quote Originally Posted by badgalboroz View Post
    I'm a little shook by the two Ever votes TBH. I think this is her worst shot to date actually :/
    Maliseet
    Wait I wanna clear this up because I just saw that this def. sounded way harsher than I meant it.

Ever - Obviously great in technique and the concept is def. the most covergirl. However what's throwing me off is the size of the lips and the ever so slightly wonky eye (which might just be me tbh).
    Lourdes - I'm growing to like this angle of her here, I really like the smile and eyes. I think it's just too simple for me, and I think the neck is too wide.
    Vote in the new eLouai game: TOP MODEL.
    Here

Achievements

ever gurl you look drunk!!!

a close vote for me between lourdes and mali but the editing is so ****ing good I gotta vote for

MALI

Ever

I am shookt and honestly hers is the only one that screams make up ad full of life, vibrant, lively the mouth is kinda big but i dont really care cause her energy and vibe is glorious and she looks gorgeous i would take a look back at that ad. Lourdes looks pretty but kinda rigid the pose was a letdown since there isnt one really. Mali looks cute but the ad itself is kinda pedestrian since it kinda looks like one of those family pictures people put in their homes with fake forest backgrounds it doesnt really say fashion and the pose makes her feel kinda old bringing that 40 year old mom taking a family pic to hang on her wall

THE DIVINE 2
    Looking this good has its problems

Ever

Ever

ROBBED G.ODDESS

Achievements

| Ever

Bayleigh • Brett • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Kaycee • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

Ever

Tight competition this week though.

EWFA 11: soon
    AsNTM: Beauty, Jach, Pim, Mia, Adela

BNTM
    | eLouai

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122