Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Big Brother: Fast Forward ★ All Stars 2

Achievements

I really wanted to win this one so I'm very disappointed to once again come in 3rd place. I really really really hate playing Big Brother and would have never signed up for this series again without being invited to do so . I did my best though so I can't be too mad at myself for majorly flopping right at the end, but it still very much sucks. I've been really busy and can't devote as much time to RTVG as I would like to, but it was nice to make it this far in a game this competitive.

Good luck to the final two!

Achievements

Cant wait for what the f2 have to say.. I’m very happy that the person that lead the house to get me out doesnt win..

Spoiler:  

Achievements

-OPENING STATEMENTS-

Quote Originally Posted by betinez

Before I begin the opening statement, I would like to do what I always do (in order to have a better shot at winning Miss Congeniality if Risha ends up winning) before getting to the actual game talk: thank the host for the game. Ho, I know how annoying you find me at times in your games, and I truly hope I wasn't as insufferable to watch and have in the game as I was back in ANTMRI13! I truly enjoy playing your games, and this was no different. Season 6 of BBFF was particularly rough for me in terms of how personal things got (which is why I ended up quitting it), so I'm very glad to have returned as my character from that season and got all the way to the F2.

Now, my gameplay this season was quite simple and straight to the point: try to secure as many allies I could trust as possible right from the start, without really trying to come up with solid alliances or anything, since alliances usually limit one's strategic freedom in games, and if you do have an alliance, you end up pissing off an entire group of people if you have to go back on your word to one of them, which is something that usually ends up happening in a game that makes you nominate people and vote them out.

My allies throughout the game were Autumn, Eric, Ian, Jackie, Jason, Nakomis and Risha, as they were all people that either messaged me in Round 1 or people I messaged myself. This put me in a really good social spot right from the start, as I was ranked first overall in average in the ranking we submitted in the beginning of the game, and got the power to make an extra nomination in any of the two following rounds, which I ended up not using, since I never really needed to use it in the beginning of the game and because I didn't want anyone speculating where such power came from~

"Caio, I wanna see the receipts."

Receipt #1
    Receipt #2

However, like I said, I was never really interested in building a big alliance with them (my allies) or anything of the sort, as I wanted as much flexibility as possible in the game to make the best strategic decisions I could make, while staying loyal to them when showcasing loyalty was still strategically smart.

This loyalty to all of them, however, was impossible to keep at some points in the game, like when they ended up getting nominated against one another, or when one of them won HoH and put up two others, and then I ended up winning PoV and having to decide which ally was more likely to be beneficial for me in the long run and use the PoV to help them (like when Risha won HoH and put up Eric and Ian, in which I chose not to use the PoV since my communication with Risha had been more frequent than with Eric or Ian up to that point, and Risha seemed less likely to go back on her word to me, while being more capable of winning challenges). If any of you want more details on why I made a specific decision in the game, please ask me to explain them more thoroughly, as writing all of them here would probably make this a huge essay no one would be interested in reading.

Another aspect of my game I think is worth highlighting is my challenge strength. Even though I was in a good social position throughout the game (only ever being nominated once by Jee, being taken down from the block by Risha's secret PoV, and at F3 by default), my challenge wins played a key part in my game, with my 3 HoH wins helping me take out potential threats to my game (Ashleigh/Monet/Jee left during my HoH reigns) and my 5 PoV wins helping me keep my nominees intact when I was HoH (I won PoV every single round I won HoH) and helping me prove my loyalty to the allies I thought were better for my game in the long run. Some of these wins came from endurance challenges (clicking annoying arrows left and right for 25 minutes, logging on every hour to send PMs to the host), and I think those are a perfect representation of my dedication to the game, since I usually throw that sort of challenge.

To wrap this up, I'd like to point out one last thing: as someone with a tendency to get VERY bitter at people when I feel betrayed and lied to, I tried my best to not tell any unnecessary lies this season. While I don't know how receptive of my gameplay they're going to be during jury questioning, I think both Gary and Est can attest to the fact I turned down F2 deal offers from both of them at F5 and F4, respectively, since they were both my intended targets in those rounds (Gary for being the most threatening player that wasn't my ally, Estquer for being the biggest threat for the win left at F4), and I didn't want to lie straight to their faces while intending to vote them out shortly afterwards. Keep in mind that my answers to them were sent before any challenge results were posted for those rounds, so I had no clue if I was safe or not~

Questions that may have surfaced in your mind while reading this opening statement:

1) If you wanted to evict Nakomis at F4 despite her being your ally because she was a threat, why did you keep Risha over Zakiyah, when Risha was probably a bigger threat than Zakiyah?

A: After turning down Nakomis' F2 deal offer, she had reasons to want me out at F3. In order to optimize my chances of making it to the F2, I brought Risha to the F3 because she had more of a chance to beat Nakomis than Zakiyah did, and I couldn't count on beating Nakomis at F3, as that would be an incredibly stupid risk to take. Risha did end up winning the F3 HoH and bringing me to the F2 with her, so I believe it was a good decision, in the end.

2) It seems your game wasn't too different from previous games you've played, so that wasn't very exciting to watch. You're usually loyal and strong in challenges, and it seems like this was more of the same. Am I correct?

A: Partially correct. While those two things undeniably played a huge part in getting me to this position, I was also willing to go back on my word to people, which is why I wasn't interested in building group alliances, as I wanted as much flexibility as possible. I think staying loyal to a bunch of individual deals and being willing to cut them and choose one over another to benefit my own game was a happy medium between undying loyalty and excessive shadiness that I managed to find this season.

3) Why are you such a gamebot?

A: I don't know, I was born like this .

4) I didn't read your opening statement. What can I do to find out more about your game?

A: Ask me as many questions as you want. I know Ho asks you all to submit questions before reading these statements, but I promise I'm going to answer your questions even if you ask them after (not) reading this.

5) I hate you and I want to drag you.

A: First of all, that's not a question. Second of all, OK, but let me know if you want to argue or just throw insults at me. If you do want to argue, I'm going to do my best to fight back and bring ratings!

Thank you for your time, jurors <3 I'm ready for the questions!

Quote Originally Posted by iRockIt

HI Y’ALL! First and foremost, I would like to thank eagle2ch for asking me to play again, it was a good comeback from the hiatus.

Coming into this season, I really wanted to work on my social game this time around, I was approached by Jee and Jackie separately to be in an alliance during round 1. Jee proposed an alliance of Ian/Nakomis/Risha and himself and it was official. On the other hand, I approached Danielle, Monet, Eric, Jason and Zakiyah separately and formed a coalition with each of them. Paola and I are good friends and we naturally worked together until I decided to vote her out in round 1 for the alliance of 4. Autumn and I didn’t communicate until round 5 but I felt like we got closer as the game progressed and I truly enjoyed working with her. The alliance of 4 was strong for 5 rounds and the game was very stale as no one was really doing anything. I randomly won HoH in round 6, still loyal to my alliance but I stupidly nominated Ian as a pawn against Jackie, who at this point was kept getting nominated and lost all communication with me and she was an easy target for the whole house. My messy HoH reign got reset due to the twist and the alliance of 4 was done, Ian was now my full-fledged target going forward.

My social game really helped me see where I stood with some people and it felt like I would have been the first one out had I been blindly loyal to the alliance of 4. I maintained a close working relationship with Danielle and Zakiyah and truly enjoyed working with them. I was always the one approaching them to see what was up. They were both great assets for my game and I saved them both when they were nominated but this sadly resulted in the ousting of another close ally, Autumn. I always voted in majority and was not nominated until final 4. I didn’t start winning competitions early on, to just to lay low and ride the wave.

I really had fun this time around and my journey in this game is truly compelling, I believe. I did not play a perfect game, I had hiccups along the way but I still managed the risks and made it to the finale.

I really wanted to keep this short and concise, please feel free to ask further questions regarding the game and I’d explain it to the best of my ability. Thank you.

Achievements

-JURY QUESTIONS-

Quote Originally Posted by Remco
    I love both of you so idk who I want to vote yet

my question is basic, rank all the jurors and tell me what you honestly think of them. if I catch one of you bull****ting the other one will get my vote x

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin
    No questions, my mind is made up.

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks.
    Hey guys. Congratulations.

I respect you for turning down a final 2 alliance with me and voting me out and sticking to your guns with me, Danielle. We became rivals ever since you put me up, and I feel like you being here isn't surprising but I want to see how you handle yourself with the jury. Risha, our relationship is weird, but I know you didn't see me as a benefit for you especially when I was the one that reached out to you and you made others priorities. That hurt.

Danielle - Why did you not want to work with me or think that I would be a good person to go to the end with? Did you feel threatened by me as far as a finalist, or is there something more personal?

Risha - Why did you never own up to not really wanting to be a part of the Ian/Nakomis/Risha/Jee alliance? Were you ever truly loyal to that group, or just using it as footholding?

To both of you - What was your favorite part about playing this game, and how does your style of play differ from your typical style of play in the past?

Thanks. My vote is up in the air. Naturally, I would be inclined to vote for Risha, but I'm not just sure what I feel just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by jjohns6095

YASS congrats bitches!!! I know who I'm voting for, but to seal the deal...what moves have both of you made to show that you not only deserve to win but are a true memorable iconic all star? Good luck ladies!

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    iRockIt - I don't really hold you deciding to evict me at the final three against you, as I was planning on evicting you had I won that competition instead. That being said, over the course of the post-jury phase, you systematically dismantled our entire alliance (which consisted of you, myself, Iron Muffin, and VULpicks.). From a gameplay perspective, why did you feel that this was necessary? Are you worried that choosing an approach that maximized your culpability will lead to your loss in front of a jury? In other words, how did you approach the jury management aspect of the game?

betinez - I appreciate your candor when talking with me throughout the game. Why do you think that iRockIt was loyal to you in particular? Did you put in a lot of work into that specific relationship, or was it largely luck that iRockIt chose to remain loyal to you while he was actively targeting other players that he was aligned with? Why did you choose to evict jjohns6095 over the larger threat, iRockIt? Additionally, what was your specific approach to jury management and do you think that you were effective in your approach?

For both of you: who do you believe (or know) had each of the secret powers throughout the game? How did you use those twists to your advantage?
    The finalists now have 24 hours to respond to the jury before voting begins.

Achievements

I love both of you so idk who I want to vote yet

my question is basic, rank all the jurors and tell me what you honestly think of them. if I catch one of you bull****ting the other one will get my vote x
    1. Autumn - How very shady that I'm ranking you first in your question to me, right? In all seriousness, though, I think it's pretty clear that I really care about you as a friend. We chat all the time, I answer your messages on WhatsApp even if you send them during my naps (that's not a privilege many people get, TBH~), and around you I can be my weird self, because you're also weird! Love you, RemcoPandaBear <3

2. Nakomis - I'm definitely not as close to Spencer as I am to you, but I can't help but love this queen. On top of being one of the best players in this entire forum, Estquer was an exceptional ally of mine during the game, and I always have a great time when I talk to him, whether it's about games or other random stuff. He is truly the best when it comes to sarcasm, and his wit reminds me of Meh's, who happens to be another fierce queen.

3. Ian - Iron (also known as Miami Chris) and I don't really have much individual contact with each other outside of games, but I've talked to him quite a bit in group chats, and he seems to be very cool and down-to-earth, which is definitely a kind of personality you don't see much around here . He's definitely one of the most level-headed people around here, and if I had to pick someone to deliver a speech in the name of the RTVG community in the UN, I would pick him so we could look rational and cool to the rest of the world.

4. Eric - Brendan and I were once very close, then we kinda lost touch, then we got back in touch, and now he's kinda MIA due to personal issues. While I care about him on a personal level, playing games with him used to cause me heart palpitations because of how personally he took betrayals, and that was just too much to handle. In recent games, however, he's gotten easier to play with, so good for him! I hope whatever issues caused him to leave the site temporarily are dealt with and solved as quickly as possible.

5. Jee - Gary and I have mostly communicated in the past due to games, so in terms of personal contact, I feel like we haven't really connected much despite playing so many games together. I think this is partly my fault, as I'm terrible when it comes to making new friends and Gary is kind of intimidating to me. I don't know, he has this aura of being very cool and busy, and I always tend to think I'm gonna bore him with whatever subject I pick to talk about. I think it just ends up becoming a vicious circle of us not talking and ending up targetting one another, and I wish we could really -clique- some time, because he seems very fun to be friends with. He is a social butterfly, after all!

6. Jackie - Had you asked me this question right after the latest season of Thomvivor, I would've definitely ranked Warren last, because I felt betrayed by him big time in that game and the mere thought of working with him in a game would make me scream in anger. However, since that, my anger and bitterness have died down, and based on my conversations with him from before the Thomvivor thing happened and from talking about "Not A Good Look", I can now realize he's quite fun to talk to, and he seems to be sweet. I haven't really talked to him one-on-one since Thomvivor, but I feel like if that conversation ever happens, he could become one of my faves around here, and maybe some day I'm gonna be able to joke about the Brad vs Michele rivalry that motivated my giant FTC rant at him (WordCounter says it was over 1000-word long, in fact :x).

7. Jason - Nathaniel and I have talked mostly about games, and he's newer than the rest of the jury around here, so I haven't had much time to get to know him better. Besides, he's not on Skype, which is how I talk to basically everyone, so in terms of personal relationships, I ended up not having one with him as much as I've had with everyone else. I know him mostly from the Photoshoot Section, and while we worked together in this game, the level of contact wasn't as intense as with most of my allies. I know he's had some personal struggles earlier this year based on a post he made in some thread I can't recall, so I hope that's been solved by now.

8. Zakiyah - Last by default. I don't think I ever talked with jjohns, not even about games? So yeah, I can relate in some way or another to the other jurors, but that's not the case with jjohns, which puts him in last place here.

Quote Originally Posted by IronMuffin

No questions, my mind is made up.
    Best of luck with your decision, man !

I respect you for turning down a final 2 alliance with me and voting me out and sticking to your guns with me, Danielle. We became rivals ever since you put me up, and I feel like you being here isn't surprising but I want to see how you handle yourself with the jury.

Danielle - Why did you not want to work with me or think that I would be a good person to go to the end with? Did you feel threatened by me as far as a finalist, or is there something more personal?

To both of you - What was your favorite part about playing this game, and how does your style of play differ from your typical style of play in the past?
    Thank you for your words, Jee! Like I already mentioned in my opening statement, I know how annoying it can be when you feel betrayed or lied to, which is why I decided to be straight-up with you about the F2 deal offer, and I’m glad you understood that and we were able to be mature about mutually targetting one another.

Moving on to the question you asked me, I think in this specific game, the offer you made me at F5 came in a point of the competition in which I had two solid allies left (those being Nakomis and Risha, who never gave me a reason to doubt them in the game, as they always kept me safe/constantly talked to me about the game), and I thought my best approach to get to the end and optimize my chances was to try to evict you at F5 and Nakomis at F4, you for not being an ally and a threat for the win, and Nakomis for being the biggest threat left, despite being my ally. So, had I taken your offer to me, I would’ve had to backstab two of my closest allies throughout the game, and Zakiyah would probably be inclined towards not voting for me, since I would’ve ****ed over her closest ally, Risha. Besides that, we’d also have Ian on the jury (who worked with you, Risha and Nakomis in the alliance you guys had). Those would’ve already been 4 really difficult votes for me to snatch, since I’d have given them a reason to not want me to win and/or they would’ve felt closer to you. And since the jury has 7 people, 4 lost votes would already be enough to make me lose, even if I ended up getting the votes from Autumn, Eric (or Jason) and Jackie, and even those wouldn’t be 100% secured. I can promise you none of these decisions came from a personal place (I find you quite a goddess, TBH), but like I told Autumn in my answer to her question, I am lowkey intimidated by you, because you seem very mature and cool and you’re a social butterfly around here, which is basically the complete opposite of me, and people tend to feel intimidated by people/things that are too different from them, as those take us out of our comfort zone. So while us not talking much one-on-one probably leads to us more often than not targetting each other, I’d very much be open to breaking this cycle of not talking leading to mutual targetting leading to not talking, so let’s work together from Round 1 in some game and kick some ass~

Now, onto the last question you asked. My favorite part of playing BBFF are definitely the challenges. I know it’s probably an expected answer from someone who is known mostly for their challenge strength, but I legitimately have fun with some of the games/puzzles we compete in, and usually find myself playing them even after submitting my answer to the challenge itself. And there’s a slight sense of validation that comes from winning challenges that is quite enjoyable, too . I think the answer to “how I played differently” this time around is something I mentioned in my opening statement, which is that this season I wasn’t interested in building big alliances, which is usually my preferred approach to games (like the counter-alliance I assembled in Dilemma 4, for example), because I wanted as much flexibility as possible in this game to make moves, and those who have played with me before know I tend to be very much against the idea of making moves. That’s why I’m known as a boring gamebot, after all . So yeah, I think I was more willing to take risks this season than I usually am (saying no to F2 deals, targetting allies I found threatening, choosing between allies based on strategic aspects), which was a nice change, I think.

YASS congrats bitches!!! I know who I'm voting for, but to seal the deal...what moves have both of you made to show that you not only deserve to win but are a true memorable iconic all star? Good luck ladies!

At the risk of sounding like a broken record repeating these moves once again : saying no to two F2 deals that were offered to me late in the game, choosing not to use the PoV on an ally of mine because Risha, another ally of mine and the HoH that round, seemed more potentially beneficial to my game in the long run, telling people I was targetting them, and winning a total of 8 challenges throughout the game. I know the latter isn't really a "move", but my dedication to the challenges is a clear testament to the amount of effort I put into this game, which is a quality a true All-Star should have.

betinez - I appreciate your candor when talking with me throughout the game. Why do you think that iRockIt was loyal to you in particular? Did you put in a lot of work into that specific relationship, or was it largely luck that iRockIt chose to remain loyal to you while he was actively targeting other players that he was aligned with? Why did you choose to evict jjohns6095 over the larger threat, iRockIt? Additionally, what was your specific approach to jury management and do you think that you were effective in your approach?

For both of you: who do you believe (or know) had each of the secret powers throughout the game? How did you use those twists to your advantage?
    I think iRockIt’s loyalty to me was due to three main factors:

1) The fact I never used a challenge win of mine in a way that directly hurt his game (jjohns’ elimination at F4 was an indirect blow to his game, but then again, I had to choose between iRockIt. Besides, like I said, during Risha’s HoH reign in which she put up Eric and Ian, two other allies of mine, I opted not to use the PoV to show Risha I really wanted to get far with her, and my decision made her not have to name a replacement nominee).

2) The fact him and I were constantly communicating about the game (we often discussed who to vote for, preferred targets during our HoH reigns, plans for the game in general).

3) Previous history of successful alliances. I know this one isn’t really related to this specific game, but RTVG games are always connected in some way or another, so when you end up having to pick between different alliances, you tend to be inclined towards picking the one that you think has the most chances of lasting the longest, and us two have successfully worked together many times before, even making it to the F2 of some games together in the past (a total of three or four times, I believe), so he probably felt I was a safer bet moving on in the game due to the fact we’ve been successful in working together before.

Of course, I can’t possibly sit here and say luck didn’t help me at all, as I think he could’ve simply chosen another ally to stay loyal to until the very end if he felt I wasn’t a good ally for him to move forward with, but I truly think I did the best I could to maximize my chances of making myself look as interesting as possible as an ally, and reduced the part luck played as much as I could.

Regarding jjohns’ eviction, I already approached that in my opening statement in the last section of it in which I included potential questions that could arise after reading it, but I’ll say it here too, including some other bits I forgot to include in my opening statement: after telling you that I wanted you out at F4, I felt like a F3 consisting of myself, you and jjohns would be a bit of a dumb risk to take, as you are really strong in challenges, and taking jjohns to the F2 with you would probably make it an easy win for you. Not that I think you wouldn’t have beat me, as I truly think you would have beat anyone in the end, but you are a very rational player, so you would probably want to increase your odds as much as you could. Besides, brining iRockIt to the F3 meant the odds of you winning the challenge would drop a bit in comparison to a F3 that had jjohns, as iRockIt is stronger in challenges than jjohns, so he was more likely to give you some competition in the challenge, in the event I failed to beat you. To top it off, I knew iRockIt would bring me to the F2 with him if he won, while I had no clue what jjohns would do if he ended up winning the F3 HoH, so I felt like bringing iRockIt to the F3 over jjohns was the best way for me to secure a F2 spot and still have a chance to win, since if you won it and moved on to the F2, you would’ve won hands down, so even a F2 consisting of you and me if you took me with you would be terrible for my game, as I don’t think I would’ve been able to beat you, while I think my chances of winning against iRockIt are much higher than winning against you. I hope this gave you some insight into why I voted jjohns out at F4, but if you want any further clarification, please let me know!

About my jury management this season, I think my goal was just to be as real as possible with people, because lying through your teeth is the easiest way to piss off a juror, and I’ve done it too many times before to not have learned better by now. Telling you and Gary why I couldn’t take your F2 deals, telling Iron why I wasn’t going to use the PoV on him the week iRockIt put him and Brendan up, those were all things that could’ve been deadly to my game if one of you ended up landing in a position of power at some point from the moment I told you those things, but it was a risk I thought was worth taking to avoid making people unnecessarily bitter at me and maximizing my chances of succeeding in front of a jury. I truly think I was effective in my approach, as I think the jurors all seem to respect the game I played, and I haven’t really read anything straight-up negative about how I treated people in the game during this finale yet, which is a good sign, I believe.

Now, moving on to the last question:

Extra nominee: I had it, never used it because I didn’t want people speculating about where it came from (me placing first overall in the lists everyone submitted in the first round of the competition), so while I never really directly benefitted from it, I think using it would’ve only created unnecessary tension that early in the game.

Give a friend immunity: No clue about this one, but I guess Jee had it? Since you were the one gifted with immunity and you were allies, so it would make sense for him to give it to you. And because I’m guessing Ian for another one and I don’t want to guess the same person for two different powers . I ended up benefitting from this mostly because you were also my ally and you got immunity that round, which meant I’d have you in the game for at least one more round after that. It was something that kind of fell into my lap, though, since you got it from another ally of yours and I had nothing to do with this power.

Rewind: I’m going to guess Jackie had it, and used it to save herself when she saw herself as a final nominee. I didn’t really benefit from this, as before the round rewinded, Risha had won the HoH, which meant I would most likely be completely safe that round. I didn’t get nominated in the second version of that same round, but it was still a bigger risk than it was when Risha was the HoH.

Secret Power of Veto: Risha had it, she used it to save me during Jee’s HoH reign, so I think the way I benefitted from it is quite clear .

Nullify two votes: I think Ian had it, because the two votes that were nullified were just enough to keep him safe over Autumn after a 1-1 tie (the vote would’ve been 3-1 otherwise, as I voted for Ian and so did Zakiyah, according to Risha). I didn’t benefit from this one at all, as miss Autumn was a really close ally of mine </3

Thank you for your questions, jurors! Any other doubts you may have, please let me know so I can clarify them as soon as possible !
    Last edited by betinez; 11-20-2017 at 03:19 PM.

Hi, Miss Autumn! Ilytoo<3 I will rank the jurors alphabetically because I’m not sure what criteria I should base this on. T.T

1. Autumn
    Honestly, I thought this girl was a brat in the beginning. I was like, “Damn, did this girl really get mad at my joke?” but then you won HoH and didn’t even nominate me. That was the turning point for our relationship because I was nominating you all those previous rounds. I enjoyed talking to you a lot in this game cause lbr, this game was lowkey dead without much going on and we never really worked well together before, so this was a good change.

2. Eric
    Truthfully, I adored catching up with Eric after ages. I betrayed him in this game though because I felt like I wasn’t his priority and he seemingly was aligned with his friends naturally so I had to strike first. It was hard turning on him but I truly hope he is doing okay now.

3. Ian
    Frankly, I have no real opinion on Ian because I didn’t have any sort of personal communication with him. He seems annoyed that I got him out but he has a lot of friends in the game and I felt that it was easier for him to navigate without doing much so I targeted him despite being loyal to him due to the alliance in the beginning.

4. Jackie
    I thought Jackie was cool in the beginning when we were still talking and she seemed like a cute girl but then our communication went dead until I nominated her and she messaged me, I was like “hm. I see you online every time I log on but you don’t message or campaign :/” I feel like she could have done more because I saw what she pulled in the Survivor game. .

5. Jason
    Jason was great and we both were underdogs on our previous season together and I talked to him a bit in this series but no one was willing to keep him when he was up against Jackie and he wanted people to message him which I thought was a bit of flaw.

6. Jee
    Jee’s an awesome guy. He was the first person to ask me to be in an alliance and I have a lot of respect for him both inside and outside of the game. Jee is also very strategic and could have won this game. I think he's super inspiring when I see some of his posts on a more personal issue on the board.

7. Nakomis
    I admire Nakomis a lot. I think she’s hilarious and intelligent. I looked up to her a lot when I first started playing games here. She seemed a bit bummed out when I dismantled the alliance but I was lowkey rejoicing because my messiness and stupidity lead something to happen in the game.

8. Zakiyah
    MY.HOMEGIRL. I’m probably the closest to Zakiyah in this game, she’s pretty cool and cute even though she could be clueless at times. This is my first time working with her and I really had a fantastic time.

Thanks, Gary <3

I am truly sorry for hurting you, Gary. Once, I messed up our alliance, our communication wasn’t as consistent and I grew closer or at least felt like I could work better with Zakiyah, Autumn and Danielle.

I did not mind the alliance and turning down one at such an early stage of the game would have been a bad play on my part. I did tell you though that I have not exchanged a single word with Ian. I also thought I would have been the first casualty because Eric who’s a competition beast was loyal to Ian and Nakomis so I had to break this trio before I was targeted. I actually was loyal until my tragic HoH reign, I always voted with you guys and was honest about the nominees not approaching me. I even voted out my best friend on the site, Paola for the alliance and she was not amused when I confessed. My favourite part is definitely working with newer people and reconnecting with the people I usually ally after months of not playing strategy games. I also enjoyed my horrendous HoH reign that got reversed, it’s pretty hilarious and I was ready to just continue being a messy hoe at that point.

My style of play this time around really focused on getting a good read on the social construct first and then go hard on the competitions. I also engaged myself with players that I don’t or never have operated with before. It was a refreshing journey. Finally, I’m also not one to screw up an alliance first and is usually blindly loyal but this was a first where I was a bit more cutthroat and selfish in my gameplay.

Thank you, queenie. <3

My biggest move is definitely utilizing my secret veto efficiently. It was already rewarding that I won the regular veto and saved you but I also saved another powerful ally who’d benefit for my game in future rounds. Secondly, targeting Eric was a good move for my game because he is amazing in competitions and had ties with Nakomis, Ian and Danielle and breaking away from the alliance was allowed me to execute this plan a bit more easily.

Hi, Estquer!

I felt that it was necessary to break away and target our alliance because of the ties wccats had with you and Iron Muffin. I had consistent communication with wccats and I learnt that he was close with you, Iron Muffin and betinez. Iron Muffin had veto used on him by wccats. I felt like I was at the bottom of the totem pole in our alliance because VULpicks. and Iron Muffin are close as well. I felt like a bit of an outsider with no active bonds with people within the alliance. I also thought that wccats could easily make it far with you and Iron Muffin. I wanted to strike first before it’s too late and messaged betinez if he would not use the vote and he luckily did not. I was slightly overwhelmed playing strategy games after a break so this lead me to make moves a bit more selfishly than I am used so that it would advance me further than making jury at a 6th or 5th place. On the other hand, I formed closer bonds with Zakiyah, Autumn and Danielle and it was easier for me to trust them as I was going against our alliance.

I am naturally not a confident person and is often a pessimist so I’m definitely worried that I am going to lose but I won’t be surprised I did discuss with betinez that he would easily win against as I am not popular with the jury since I have done a lot of damage by flipping on our alliance and wccats. I’m pretty sure Filler feels that I betrayed him as well even though they went silent for a while so yeah, I’m not feeling too confident. I was pretty transparent with my jury management I suppose, I did not want to string anyone along with unnecessary lies and tried my best to be as honest as possible. I did not give any false hope to anyone and when our alliance, fell apart. I did not actively pursue or communicate with you and VULpicks because I did not want play too shady and sneaky and make deals after I jeopardize your positions in the game, I thought to myself that if I go up during your HoHs, it was deserved and karma for playing selfishly.

I’m going to guess wccats had the power to grant someone immunity and he chose you. This indirectly benefited me because we were still allies and seeing you safe meant you could fight in the next HoH.

I'm guessing Jackie used the rewind because she was in trouble that round, this directly messed up my game. I did not gain anything whatsoever from this except more enemies probably.

I had the secret veto that saved betinez. I won the regular veto and saved Zakiyah, it was crucial that I also save Danielle, who's very beneficial for my game to stay but this lead to the elimination of my other ally, Autumn.

I’m also guessing VULpicks. had the power to null the votes, this also did not work in my favour as I voted against Ian and he would have left if not for this.

The conclusion is that I only maximized using my secret advantage.

Fun fact : Both Danielle and I finished 10th on our previous season, lmao.

Achievements

The time has come to decide the winner of Big Brother: Fast Forward ★ All Stars 2.

Danielle|betinez & Risha|iRockIt have made it to the end of this competition.
    Please vote for whichever of the final 2 you would like to see win the competition.
    The person with the most votes will win this season!

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

Good luck, Ganish!

Achievements

7. Jason - Nathaniel and I have talked mostly about games, and he's newer than the rest of the jury around here, so I haven't had much time to get to know him better. Besides, he's not on Skype, which is how I talk to basically everyone, so in terms of personal relationships, I ended up not having one with him as much as I've had with everyone else. I know him mostly from the Photoshoot Section, and while we worked together in this game, the level of contact wasn't as intense as with most of my allies. I know he's had some personal struggles earlier this year based on a post he made in some thread I can't recall, so I hope that's been solved by now.

For future reference, RTVG, I have skype. It's cnathaniel.w I just don't use it much for RTVG games. I guess I should start. I didn't ask a question, but I am voting. Good luck.

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by nathaniel
    I vote for Danielle to win. I think they both played a decent game. Despite both voting for me to leave after being my ally, I'm glad they made it to the end.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Filler
    Danielle / Betinez

Spoiler:  
    Danielle? I guess, I wanna vote for both of them </3

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Muffin
    danielle

Spoiler:  
    Danielle

Spoiler:  
    Risha

Spoiler:  
    I thought both of the finalists did a great job and made compelling cases for themselves. But I think something that iRockIt said clarified this choice for me; he said that he rejoiced because his choices "lead something to happen in the game." This indicates that iRockIt played more for the personal satisfaction of creating drama rather than prioritizing winning. By contrast, despite errors here and there, I don't think that betinez ever lost sight of winning, but in a way that didn't cause the jury to become repulsed. My vote, therefore, is for betinez [Danielle].

Which means
      Spoiler:  
    The winner..
      Spoiler:  
    by a vote of
      Spoiler:  
    6-1
      Spoiler:  
    is....
      Spoiler:  

DANIELLE|BETINEZ!

CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE WINNER OF BIG BROTHER FAST FORWARD ★ ALL STARS 2!

This has been a long time coming.
    You slayed this season and I had no doubt you'd make it to the end.
    I thought this could have gone either way, but clearly this was all yours.

Risha|iRockIt, your comeback story was one of my favorites!
    After not doing so great the first time around, it was nice to see you improve so much.
    I loved watching you this season and it would have made just as much sense to see you win.

Thank you all for being a part of this season, I absolutely loved it!

Achievements

Congrats, girlie!!!!
    Ilysm and you totally deserve this. <3
    Thank you so much again, Ho for hosting and asking me to be a part of this series. I honestly loved the way I played and wouldn't change a single thing. Haters stay pressed. #dripdrip

Achievements

Thank you so much for the support, guys <3 I never expected to get so many votes in this finale, but I'm definitely thrilled to finally have won a season of BBFF after getting close but flopping so many times . I definitely appreciate every single one of these votes, so thank you to Nathaniel, Warren, Remco, Iron, Gary and Spencer for voting for me <3 Thank you to miss Ganish too for being such an amazing friend and ally throughout the game and outside the game too, you really rock, henny !

Thank you for hosting another season of BBFF, Ho Especially for never letting Battle of the Block return ever since the chaos it caused in Season 6! You know I love your games and I'm going to keep signing up for them 4ever, so I guess you have to stop casting me if you're tired of seeing me in them .

betinez is the next sir bitter

calling it now

Achievements

Do we have a voting history for this game, Ho ? I want to know the bitches that voted me out.

on a side note, congrats Caio. Congrats to the other runner up too.

Spoiler:  

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011