Thread: Act 2 Scene 2 starring Jun

Act 2 Scene 2 starring Jun

It is now time for the big top challenge. As per the rules you will be sending me the amount of tickets you want to bid to earn the title of ringmaster.

The person who bids the most will become the ringmaster. Incase of a tie goes to previous scenes results. Incase of another tie whoever sent in quickest gets it.

Other things to note:

a) If you need an extension please let me know how long, if you do not let me know I will not grant it.
    b) You may discuss what you are going to do with other players.
    c) You have 24 hours

Last edited by RiddleMeThis; 10-11-2017 at 10:41 PM.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

The results are in.

Our RINGMASTER for Act 2 Scene 2 is....
      Spoiler:  

✯✯✯
      Spoiler:  

✯✯
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

JUN has become the next ringmaster and gets to put together the crew of freaks. You will need to send me the name of the three freaks you are picking to join you on the crew.

You will have 24 hours.

Full results will be revealed at the end of the scene.

You will only receive a PM at the end of each round letting you know how many tickets you have left, if you ever want to know before that let me know.

The RINGMASTER has made their decision. The Act 2 Scene 2 crew of freaks is.....

Spoiler:  

✯✯✯
      Spoiler:  

✯✯
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

The Bearded lady played by Andromeda
    The Left Siamese Twin played by G-Fluff
    The Right Siamese Twin played by Gael

Congratulations guys, you get to determine how this round will play out. Soon you will be receiving a PM with instructions on what to do.

If you aren't friends with the freaks now would be the time to plead your cases to them in your favor.

you guys have 24 hours.

The crew of freaks have made their decision and the ringmaster has been given the option to overturn one of their decision. We are about to find out how Act 2 scene 2 of the freakshow is going to play out....

Spoiler:  

✯✯✯
      Spoiler:  

✯✯
      Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  

The Bearded lady played by Gale decided to GRANT PLAYERS WITH AN EVEN AMOUNT OF TICKETS IMMUNITY
    The Left Siamese Twin played by G-Fluff decided to GRANT A CURSE
    The Right Siamese Twin played by Andromeda decided to GRANT A SAVE
    The Ringmaster played by Jun decided to DO A BIDDING WAR and decided NOT TO OVERTURN A DECISION

Which means the round will play out as follows:

Immunity [Even Ticket Holders - Cocoa|Gael|Harley|Jan|Jun]
    Positive perks: none
    Negative perks: Some of you will have to burn some extra tickets before your amount counts.
    Elimination: The player who bids the lowest is out.

At the end of the round you will get your new ticket total. (If you would like to know what your ticket amount is at now, feel free to message me)

The time has past and we are about to find out who has secured themselves a spot into the next scene and find out the last curtain call for one player.

Spoiler:  

88 TICKETS

Spoiler:  

Which leaves us with Andromeda and Hank the Human, the person that is still safe is...
      Spoiler:  

50 TICKETS

20 TICKETS

Hank this is your last curtain call. You no longer have a shot at owning the freakshow.

OOC: HO I seriously hate to see you go so close to the end of the game. I always enjoy having you in my games, you are a dedicated member and I truly appreciate it. I honestly thought you would be in the finale. It sucks to see you go. Thanks so much for playing.