Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Survivor 35 : Discussion Thread * NO SPOILERS *

Achievements

Forgot to mention that Devon is actually my favourite player of all the male contestants in Survivor

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by 3D-ism View Post
    Lol told that to Dreamz, the guy who probably need the money the most in all season. Guess what they reward him with? Zero frickiní vote.
    Donít act like they arenít going to win without sob stories. Who would vote for Spencer, Tasha, Ken & Hannah anyway. They suck in theirnseason, they are either too gamebot, irrevelant, a Benjamin Coach or a goat. Adam and Jeremy are clear to win no matter what since they play arguably the best game there. (I could argue that David >>> Adam but heís not in final 3 soooo...) Their stories are just the icing on top that guarantee their votes.

Ben play a specular game without being too gamebot and light some fire with lots of tribal. He didnít know there was a twist and Devon got a whole day to practice. Who care if he didnít win immunity when he can hunt those idol which is part of the game. . The final 4 twist is f*** up but heís not in control of that. Donít for get to remember he control every vote til final 7 and who care if he isnít in control in Final 7 tribal onward if he correctly sent home Lauren and Ashley

Chrissy while being in control is getting outsmart by Ben in lots of tribal. JP, Joe, Lauren and Mike boots are when she had no control about. Even Devon figure the plan out. Not to mention her non genuine FTC performance that seem very rehearsed. She try to remember everyone stories like she was prepared for examination in school. She burn so many bridges which mean she will guarantee never get votes from Desi, Cole and Joe in any combination of final 5. Her only chances are with Ryan and Mike and that still depend on lots of thing since she still lost those 3 votes. And people complain that Ben play the Marine card when Chrissy play the Mom card A Lot

THIS X100

Ben win wow what a great season
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

A horrible way to end the season and it's as obvious as ever that the production has a hand in the game. First they give Ben a million immunity idols, then they introduce this twist to give him yet ANOTHER chance?! Come on! I'm losing faith in survivor at this point.

Chrissy played the best game for me. She was only in danger once and she had immunity, she had a strong social and strategical game play yet she lost because of a sob story. Predictable, boring and unfair

lmao at the sentiment that production were giving Ben idols. What show were you people watching? Everyone else was sleeping while he was searching for them. It's like none of you have a working pair of eyes And I wasn't even rooting for Ben. The twist at the end was sketchy sure and I am honestly not a fan of it, but it is what it is. That being said I really don't believe they just threw it together last second; I think they would've used it whether Ben was still in the game or not.

Are we honestly surprised we have a trash winner in a trash final 3 of a trash season full of trash advantages and trash challenges? None of the final 3 deserve to win. I am just glad that I didn't waste my time to watch this tragedy go down ever since Lauren got robbed....honestly feeling sad for y'all who wasted their time

Achievements

Lol at you calling the final 3 trash and acting like Lauren played a better game. She managed to get a ton of advantages and couldn't keep a damn secret or make any correct choices and made literally the worst move of the entire season.

I feel like people are getting a tad dramatic here. I like Ben, I liked his gameplay and he'd be a deserving AF winner IF he won that last immunity. He did socially isolate himself, being dramatic and gloating with his "Ben bombs" etc, saying "nice try Luaren" when he idoled her out, he was being a bit of a dick, but still I liked him. Hands-down Chrissy played the best game and should have won, I found her intolerable and self-entitled for a lot of the back half of the season but she really brought it in all aspects during the final few eps and her final tribal council performance would have had me voting for her. I don't think the show is rigged, I think the idols are the same as always and Ben worked for them. I think the advantages were decided waaay before because they knew from the past they'd have that one "hero" who would need the extra hand near the end. We've all seen advantages backfire, or be used/obtained by the person we knew production didn't want to have it so there were no guarantees. I don't think there are too many puzzles, it IS the great equaliser and the old-school challenges were too schewed towards the more athletic contestants (Colby, Ozzy, Terry, Tom). To end, I think the way Ben won and the way Chrissy and Devon lost sucks and if Ben had pulled a Jeremy (someone who played a great game, great socially, was a massive target and pulled out the final IC win) I'd have Ben in my top winners ever. But sadly that's not the case. Good thing next season looks so full of twists it will feel like a novelty season of survivor so fire-making challenge will fit right in.

HEROES.HEALERS.HUSTLERS

JESSICA - ALI - LAUREN - DEVON -BEN

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415