Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Amazing Race 30 Spoilers

OMFG
    THEIR ENTIRE PURPOSE AND STORYLINE IS JUST TO BE A F/F WINNER AND THEY FAIL AT THAT!!
    I CAN'T EVEN THEY HAVE LIKE A BIGGEST WINNER EDIT EVAR UGHHHHH.

tl;dr I suck at edgic.

Aww .. I was hoping Team Yale or IndyCar could have snatch it from the girls. But this results surprise me so much. Cody has to be one of the GOAT player. I can't remember anyone slaying all these challenges so hard. with a twisted ankle wtf. But it's somehow Jessica that got them the prize. I feel like I'll love this season more with this result since this is not the OMGFEMALE/FEMALEWINNERHEREICOME season.

This has got to be one of the best finale for me and everyone's got their ups and downs so it was also so hard to predict who'll win. That final challenge seems really hard and these two legs are extremely challenging which makes it so enjoyable to watch! I'm so glad ~IndyCar~ got eliminated at 4th place because their attitude in that episode was unbearable.

I'm happy with the results although there are a few occasions where I just couldn't stand them. It's really really unfortunate that the second placer already got the answer right but only to change them last second while he was waiting for the inspector to finish checking the other team. Their win would've been much more satisfying for me but this result is great and I even caught myself tearing up a little when the winner finished that final challenge.

Overall this was such an enjoyable season for me but I do wish Lucas & Brittany / the violinists made it further.

❥my god these lyrics.

Karma really got to Indy and I'm so glad that happened. People and Henry tried to help them by saying something about the happy hour sign, and they were so rude at the lookout so after a string of first places it's definitely enjoyable to see them go out without arriving on the mat. To quote them (on Yale's speed bump), "I hope that (Lan Kwai Fong sign searching) takes hours if not days". NOT GOING TO MISS THEM.

Didn't really like the winners because Cody is just a machine (his face throughout most of the season was ._.) and Jessica is bitchy. Yale really had it if henry didn't switch the tail in the end. Evan was pushy though. Overall Henry is the most likeable of the final three teams.
    Kristi and Jen flopped hard on this episode. They are technically athletes and kristi has NO ARM STRENGTH? How do you ski without your arms? Jen was close to giving up on the plane as well, so idk what to say when they had a consistent run only to end up last. But anyway, all season they were only keen on being the 4th f/f winner but guess what? I would've picked the food scientists over these two if they did win because they have no personality at all.

Our youths were analogous, yet our lives are distinct - At Cafe 6
    If you don’t complete certain things now, you may never get the chance again - Island Etude

SURVIVOR WINNER RANKING
      Spoiler:  

Sandra 2 - Tina - Denise - Tom - Chris D - Danni - Rich - Sandra 1 - Todd - JT
    Kim - Natalie W - Earl - Tyson - Brian - Parv - Natalie A - Nick - Tony - Yul
    Aras - V -Jeremy -Adam -Wendell -Sarah -Mike -Sophie
    -Michele -Bob
    Fabio -Ethan -Jenna - Chris U - John -Ben
    -Amber -Rob

Quote Originally Posted by StefanSalvatore View Post
    Karma really got to Indy and I'm so glad that happened. People and Henry tried to help them by saying something about the happy hour sign, and they were so rude at the lookout so after a string of first places it's definitely enjoyable to see them go out without arriving on the mat. To quote them (on Yale's speed bump), "I hope that (Lan Kwai Fong sign searching) takes hours if not days". NOT GOING TO MISS THEM.

Didn't really like the winners because Cody is just a machine (his face throughout most of the season was ._.) and Jessica is bitchy. Yale really had it if henry didn't switch the tail in the end. Evan was pushy though. Overall Henry is the most likeable of the final three teams.
    Kristi and Jen flopped hard on this episode. They are technically athletes and kristi has NO ARM STRENGTH? How do you ski without your arms? Jen was close to giving up on the plane as well, so idk what to say when they had a consistent run only to end up last. But anyway, all season they were only keen on being the 4th f/f winner but guess what? I would've picked the food scientists over these two if they did win because they have no personality at all.
    Athletes are definitely coming back. I wish Yale could come back and win the next all-star season too.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123