Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: (FINALE) The Boulet Brothers' Dragula

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    My thoughts on tonight's floor show looks!

Spoiler:  
    Drag
    # 3 - Biqtch -- She could have done more. I believe her exposed butt was a nod to Detox's signature looks.
    # 2 - James -- It was alright. Very on-brand!
    # 1 - Victoria -- I gasped as soon as the camera panned out to show her whole outfit! Sickening!

Filth

# 3 - James -- It was funny. Haha! The mustard pouring from her mouth was a nice touch. I could taste it.
    # 2 - Victoria -- It was safe. Mad props to her props. One thing though, she sliced the body open with a non-piercing surgical forceps used for sponges.
    # 1 - Biqtch -- It was the epitome of filth! Disgusting but sickening!

Horror

# 3 - Victoria -- It was second worse to Biqtch's drag look. It reminded me of some looks earlier this season.
    # 2 - James -- If Pennywise and the Joker had a ****ing twisted baby.
    # 1 - Biqtch -- As soon as she twirled and her red laser eyes lit up, I was sold biqthc!!!!

Dragula S 2 : Biqtch • Abhora • Victoria Elizabeth Black

A S 3 : Shangela • Aja • Milk

Drag Race Thailand : Meanie Minaj • Jaja • Omadiva

S 1 0 : Aquaria • Monique Heart • Miz Cracker

PERFECT WINNER

Such an iconic winner.
    Dragula s2: BIQTCH PUDDIN/DAHLI/JAMES/ABHORA/VICTORIA

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    I’m so fvcking proud of them three. Getting into the finale in Dragula is already a great achievement!

Congrats to the current reigning drag supermonster... It’s what she deserves.

Dragula S 2 : Biqtch • Abhora • Victoria Elizabeth Black

A S 3 : Shangela • Aja • Milk

Drag Race Thailand : Meanie Minaj • Jaja • Omadiva

S 1 0 : Aquaria • Monique Heart • Miz Cracker

Loved the finale, very happy to see Biqtch win as she was by far the best overall this season in my opinion however I was very surprised to see, just like in the reunion, James tossed to the side and being made out to be an afterthought in each category. It feels like the reunion/finale were filmed at some point during airing when the fans were really behind Victoria and the Boulet's (especially the big Boulet) decided they had to change their tune when it came to her. I'm not buying the whole "I wanted you to think I didn't like you so you'd try harder" BS.

Also I hate Twitter gays moaning that Victoria was robbed and she was the most consistent all season. She had one high and one win in the first two weeks then was consistently in the lower bracket whereas the other two finalists won 5 challenges between them. There's having a favourite and there's being delusional, a Victoria win would make zero sense on reality tv. Like it or not you need to have a character arc on these shows or it doesn't work and Biqtch was both the most talented all season and had the best arc to sell.

Ranking of the looks
    Glamour
    1 - James (very surprised with how little love this look got on the show, I thought it was so god damn beautiful but still had a great Dragula darkness to it)
    2 - Victoria (Dark, high fashion and beautiful)
    3 - Biqtch - (The short hair and the short dress were a choice that I don't think paid off but I loved the ass hanging out)

Filth

1 - Biqtch (When she first came out I thought she was gonna lose but my god the second she started performing I felt ill. It was incredible, the commitment was amazing and I almost lost my breakfast watching that)
    2 - James (I thought that the make up was so bizarre and ugly in a perfect way, her performance showed severe commitment as well and the mustard made me gag. The outfit needed more to it than low rider jeans and a pair of sneakers)
    3 - Victoria (I know the Boulet's gagged over it but I thought it was semi basic. Her look was nothing to write home about and I actually couldn't tell you what she wore whereas the other two I remember the looks from head to toe. The performance was good but it could have gone so much farther with the corpse)

Horror
    1 - Biqtch (The silhouette , the eyes, the dress, the teeth. This was an original creature as opposed to what the other two did. Yes it may have looked a little clunky but the overall vintage Nosferatu vibe instantly made me forgive it cause it looked like a creature out of an old movie.)
    2 - James (I thought he deserved a lot more credit for this, it was very well done and not just basic "scary clown")
    3 - Victoria (Felt like an overdone look and there wasn't anything too exciting)
    Last edited by Rikku; 01-17-2018 at 07:28 PM.

Achievements

^Amen sister. I need the BASIC WHITE TWINKS to stay away from Dragula

Where can I watch the finale? I'm using Hola and the bitch won't load

People still aren't ready

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    I just watch it on YouTube on WoWpresents channel.

[A TDI-style collaboration between Daniota and skixoid]

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567