Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: (FINALE) The Boulet Brothers' Dragula

Yay Abhora is gone. I love the top 3

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Honestly, maybe it's something to do with the games I play/like, but I was in love with Abhora's look this week. I thought she looked fantastic, and she definitely gave us "Famine". I have no issue with her going this week since her performance wasn't as strong as the others (but as said previously, she did seem to get a lot less than everyone else). I also thought that Abhora looked ****ing amazing during the extermination, and een with losing her battle, she pretty much won it. DATBANANAJIZZ

Next week looks amazing.

Click image to view ANTeM Cycle 3!

Click image to sign up to ANTeM Cycle 4!

Really sad over Abhora but she really did herself in by acting like she lost before losing. :/

Otherwise this has been a real treat of a show. Its interesting how they had that discussion about Dragula and how they want to be big, but not with 20 writers running it. I never seen a show so aware of its audience comparing it to a more established counterpart, but its nice that they acknowledge the fact that Dragula is a platform for alternative drag and not just a horror show where queens puke blood as a gag.

Anyways I'd be happy with any of the T3 winning, even James who gave me Lori Petty realness with her look. Victoria has a chance but I think her similarity with Vander may lessen her chance of winning. Biqtch seems to be the frontrunner in terms of growth and performance; rooting for her tbh because her talking about playing video games after a ****ty day at school reminded me so much of my childhood. So relatable.

The current state of Top Model 2018. -_-

KamasutraGirl666 wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniota View Post
    Honestly, maybe it's something to do with the games I play/like, but I was in love with Abhora's look this week. I thought she looked fantastic, and she definitely gave us "Famine". I have no issue with her going this week since her performance wasn't as strong as the others (but as said previously, she did seem to get a lot less than everyone else). I also thought that Abhora looked ****ing amazing during the extermination, and een with losing her battle, she pretty much won it. DATBANANAJIZZ

Next week looks amazing.
    Only legends like us see the true beauty and talent in Abhora.

Peasants like nextmodel22 can NOT relate!

My major negative was that I felt it was severely unnecessary to make this a two parter and waiting two weeks but the Boulets did promise 10 episodes.

The whole talk with Vander in the beginning hit the nail on why Dragula is so successful with its core audience and isn't meant to be everyone's cup of tea. The conversation just felt so raw and genuine, and the whole "gays root for the horror movie villains to win bc they're the outcasts" really spoke volumes. I also believe James that if Dragula does get even bigger, it would never be watered down and become completely formulaic bc that's exactly the reason why the Boulets created it.

Sad to see Abhora go, and I'm glad they admitted that she killed the photoshoot. It was really down to her or Vicky to go and Vicky deff deserved to stay and James/Biqtch have the best performances up to this point. I found her really endearing up until the very end and even tho she deserved to go since she wasn't fully confident, I feel like it's relatable and I'm glad her and Biqtch ended on such a good note.

Incredible top 3 and any one of the would represent being a Drag Supernonster well. James seems like the frontrunner but S9 proved that past performances might not mean anything in 2017. To be fair Vicky should've won the Cenobite challenge so it would've been interesting to see the wins more spread out as 2 each. Its a James/Biqtch battle imho. Vickys amazing as an artist, but her journeys been way too inconsistent and her personality is a little too similar to Vanders in her demureness. The Ball could be her strong suite if they have it bc Vicky is the Queen of the Runway, so the only way she wins is if she blows James/Biqtch away in the ball like Melissa did. She's very 3rd place to me atm.

My money says James gets crowned bc the Boulets adore him and rarely critiqued him on the level of other girls + that Cenobite win. Amazing visual artist, big personality, would definitely help spread exposure the title on social media like Vander did. She's super talented so I wouldn't mind her winning at all but my heart is with Biqtch. Super dynamic, great adapter, endearing personality, incredible growth. Plus she seems to be the fan favorite of the 3 and I'm not sure how much the Boulets will put that in their decision.

I found JAmes' shots overrated. He looked like every makeup guru on Youtube who beat their face to oblivion but don't don a wig on. Just a personal pet peeve. haha

Abhora really killed that shot. She really BROUGHT it. Would have loved to see her over Victoria since Vicky has become very boring

I love how diverse the extermination challenges are. One week you have them on some bs lie detector, another week just let them stand on a bucket of ice, another the week you have a cage fight on sling in wasteland, and another week we're going to pierce some needles and spears and make holes on your body. wtf. Can I just say how much I love this episode's extermination challenge tho.

I'm team Biqtch for the winner! I would love James win too. Victoria is a bit fading in my mind and I agree with the Boulet's critic of her. She'll got a bright future for her tho

Achievements

I love Biqtch and James. I am going to have to go with James for the winner since I think he is a more talented and creative queen than Biqtch, however, I adore Biqtch and would be happy to see her win too. I also love Victoria but she's not my winner. Her Cenobites and Alien are everything and she's incredible talented at makeup and especially special effect makeup. She deserves to be in Top 3 but not to win.

James definitely has not been likeable and has spoken his mind but I like that. This isn't RPDR and I don't want future Dragula queens to possibly feel like they need to suppress themselves if they want a chance at winning. I like Biqtch more... e.g. the face journey she provided us during the lie detector extermination was everything and I adore her tweets ("I'm going to train your hole" #HowYouDoin!? #StayWoke #WeGotThis! #Dragula #BouletBrothers #ForFelony #ForDisasterina #ForErika #ForAtlanta #ForPizza #ForDick #ForBooty). But James reminds me of another (questionably) unlikable, confident and candid queen on a drag race show I don't know if I'll name names ( SHEA ) and his looks overall have KILLED it more for me. It helps that he's already a big name and has proven he's got what it takes to represent the Boulet Brothers.

#TeamJames

Bayleigh • Haleigh • Kaitlyn • Rockstar • Scottie • Swaggy C •

It's quite sad that this season is about to end.

I'm team BIQTCH, but I have a strong feeling that James is their predetermined winner.

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I'm team BIQTCH, but I have a strong feeling that James is their predetermined winner.
    i think that's everyone's thoughts atm but either one would be the right choice

New episode, next week is the finale! Totes Team Biqtch!

The current state of Top Model 2018. -_-

Interesting reunion, it was like they were framing Victoria and Bitqch as the top two with James as a third despite him having the best track record.
    Also LOVED The Boulet's in this reunion, they were on the top of their game.

I honestly felt bad for James because only Disasterina was rooting for her.

I am Team Biqtch. She needs to what? Win.

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    I honestly felt bad for James because only Disasterina was rooting for her.
    Me too.

I have a strong feeling that Biqtch is going to win. I'm so ready for all of their looks next episode.

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    Is it the finale tonight? Timing-wise, I'll have to watch it in the morning in my timezone, but I can't wait. I'm really hoping for a Biqtch win. I'd love for Victoria to be second, but I have a feeling it's going to go Biqtch>James>Victoria. And I'm fine with that.

Click image to view ANTeM Cycle 3!

Click image to sign up to ANTeM Cycle 4!

SPOILER TAG SPOILERS <3

Their speeches in the beginning while they're doing their makeup made me cry. I really identify with each of them, especially Biqtch's video games story.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast