x2

Spoiler:  

yasmin x2
    Beiju x2

they really outdid,outpeaked, outperformed and outmodeled the other girls

THE DIVINE 2
    Looking this good has its problems

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Thanks for the votes, everyone! Keep them coming, plz.

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Adelaida , Kongo x2

Fat, Fem(ish) & Caucasian Daniota's Avatar
    x2: Beiju, Yasmin

I can deal with their giant frames as I picture the shot being taken from a camera based near the ground, angled up. Really gives a great effect.

Click image to view ANTeM Cycle 3!

Click image to sign up to ANTeM Cycle 4!

Just want to say this is not dead, but elouai is.

So I'm waiting for the right time to update.

In the mean time, plz vote, if you havent yet!

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

BEIJU&YASMIN
    wnsm17

Yasmin & Beiju

Beiju, Yasmin ​x2

In Memoriam : Avicii (1989-2018)

Inęs: I'm baaaaack, sisters!!

We need to finish this ****, right? Graças a Deus.

OOC: I'll contact a few users, and try to come up with judging/panel. So I can post elimination and announce the finalists.

Expect an update soon.

In the meantime...

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Y E S !!!!!!!!!

I'M SO READY FOR THIS TO RETURN

Oh, and btw, if anyway haven't voted yet, please, do it! And dont forget to share a comment. That's always very welcome. Thanks!

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

JUDGING - ROUND 2
    Photoshoots TRĘS

Inęs: So, finally, here we are, again, irmăs.
    The main judges from ROUND 1 have given up on this. Cuz aint nobody got time for this floppage. So I had to contact some new fierce judges.

Producers: Inęs, you can't say dat! Don't give this kind of informations.

Inęs: Sue me. Dis is my show, I do whatever I want.

So... From BNTM (no, not Brazil's Next Top Model, but Beautiful's Next Top Model ), Steff.

And one of the biggest brazilians top model, Ana Beatriz Barros.

Now let's judge you bitches.

YASMIN

Steff
    Oh my God, this is wearing me out! I love the arched back and your face is serving some drama, girl.

ABB
    It’s impossible for me to take my eyes off this photo. On first glance, it immediately captures your attention. There’s a contained ferocity which is really impressive. That being said, I do think you’ve contorted your body into an uncomfortable and borderline ugly position. If you’d repositioned your left arm, I think a lot of the awkwardness would be resolved. Facially, this is perfection — I’m living for that smoldering furrowed brow!

Inęs

I'm very rigid when it comes down to the brief, so I can not sugarcoat you, miss thing.
    The brief clearly said you needed to be sitting your skinny ass down. You did not follow that.
    By the way, what's up with your hands? I honestly do not understand. Are those your fingers? Looks confusing to me.
    Buuuut, one can not deny it MOTHER HAS A FACE. Your face is saving this picture from a disaster, Yasmin.

BEIJU

Steff
    The pose is very sexy in a subtle way but the face is a bit dragalicious. You lost your neck here as well.

ABB
    Your body looks beyond impeccable: you’ve captured the light in a way which perfectly highlights your curves. You’ve also done well in following the brief in styling and wardrobe. The editing and shading on your facial angle is very well done! Your legs look great, but I almost think they distract from your face. My one major complaint is that your face looks awkward here, as I can’t tell where your eyes are focusing, and your mouth seems a bit lifeless.

Inęs
    Stunning, flawless, perfection. BUT WHERE'S YOUR NECK?
    Who cares? You're a fabulous no neck monster.
    I love your pose. Simple, but yet you can tell your MODELING, from the way your legs are place, how your turning your head and your posture. Your face looks STUNNING and so strong, Beiju. Killer proportions, btw. I'm SO proud of you.

ADELAIDA

Steff
    Hm... this looks very amateur to me. You don't seem to know your angles and you look short here due to your pose.

ABB
    What a gorgeous shot! I adore how you’ve lit and styled this photograph in a way which ensures your face is the focal point of the picture. My eyes are immediately drawn to your eyes, which look great here. Your pose is also quite beautiful and nuanced. You’ve done really well in following the brief, not just in styling, but in overall composition of the photo. Great job!

Inęs
    FACE FACE FACE all you bitches are serving me FACE.
    This angle is stunning, I LOVE your eyes and lips in this, Adelaida.
    The body posture is great, I like the attitude and the ''broken doll'' pose, but your left arm bothers me a little. Serving worm realness, but fierce~

KONGO

Steff

I like it. Very simple and lady-like. You look like a posh little fashionista here.

ABB
    The brief has been followed to a T, which I appreciate. I love that you’ve employed a pose which seems so simple at first glance, but which is really sensual and mysterious. The pose itself has an effortlessness to it that your face isn’t communicating. There’s tension and fear in your face — I think it’s because of your pursed lips. I appreciate that you’ve played with your eyebrows, but I think some sort of smile or coy mouth movement could make a big difference here.

Inęs
    This is subtle, but maybe too subtle, Kongo. A little attitude in the face/facial expression would have helped.
    But what I love about this shot, is that it tells a story.
    A lil too boring for a Steven Meisel portrait, but I get what you were going for, and tbh, I'm digging it.
    My piece of advice is: even if the shoot ask you for something simple, make sure you STAND OUT. Especially if you make it to the finale. A safe picture won't make you Brazil's Next Top Model.

Part 2 is coming next. Hold on, hold on. Just a sec.

Last edited by gui1004paulo; 04-24-2018 at 08:10 PM.

JUDGING - ROUND 2
    Photoshoot QUATRO

YASMIN

Steff
    Very dramatic, almost like a still from a movie. It's not my favorite angle of your face but I like that you took a risk. I think had you looked at the camera, it would've been an even better shot.

ABB
    This shot is gorgeous. I think your proportions are slightly off of eLouai conventions, but it plays off like a trick of the camera in this picture. The wardrobe is great and your body positioning is exciting and interesting thanks to small details like your hands and the shading. Your facial expression doesn’t match the story being told with your body, nor does it convey a “movie star” sense of beauty. Still, an excellent job overall!

Inęs

A profile is ALWAYS a risky move. So you took a risk with the angle AND pose, and I applaud you for that. I LOVE how your hands are positioned, how elongated your legs are and the whole idea and concept of the shot.
    There's an awkward felling to it tho. I can't point my finger on what it is.

BEIJU

Steff
    You really went for it here and I commend you on that. As a fashion shot, it doesn't work for me, but I'm sure it would make an excellent poster.

ABB
    This is more Lara Croft than Transformers to me, but that just speaks to the fact that you nailed two key elements of the shoot — early 2000s and an action movie feel. While I don’t love your expression in this picture, I do find your angles and body to be technically impressive, as well as some of your great detailing on the background and transformer. If you’d focused on the camera or added a bit more fierceness to the face, I think it could really elevate this (already stellar) shot.

Inęs

YOU DID THAT. You did that.
    My only critique is the right arm. Looks a bit too thin and it lacks the ''shape'', imo. But everything else is great!
    This is everything I've asked for this shoot. You literally blowed my mind when I first saw this shot, Beiju. ICONIC. That's all I can say. Without a doubt one of my favorite BNTM shots, EVER.

ADELAIDA

Steff
    SUCH a big improvement from your previous photo! It's minimalistic and sexy, and it really looks like a fashion campaign from the '90s.

ABB
    You’ve got the Megan Fox part DOWN. You could be her twin here — and I mean that in the best way. Your styling is easy, sexy, and totally captures the brief. However, I almost find this to be too editorial: this looks like something you’d see in Harper’s Bazaar, not on a movie theater screen. I would’ve liked to see more movement or emotional intensity in your pose and expression.

Inęs
    Just like Yasmin for the last shoot, you didn't follow the brief this time, Ade. In fact, you didn't exactly the opposite of what I asked. I literally said ''I want drama, movement, action! It's suposed to look like a still from the Transformers movie.'' Gurl, what happened?

But boy, you look stunning. This is by far the best you have ever looked. Remember when I told you how much you resembelence Gisele after your makeover? This is giving me Gisele teas and I'm LIVING FOR IT.

KONGO

Steff

Much like Beiju, your photo works for the Transformers movie aspect but not for the fashion side. I do love how this is so different from your Round One photo, however.

ABB
    I absolutely love the cleverness of having the sexy pose be her literally escaping from the transformer. Your pose seems like a still from a film, just like the brief asked for. You aren’t showcasing the clothes editorially, but I understand that this is a more cinematic than editorial shoot. I wish there was a little bit more excitement in your expression. You look a teeny bit bored, and if you were conveying some really intense emotion this would be a clear FCO in my opinion. Still, I think you captured the brief and were really effective in toeing the line between fashionable and film-like.

Inęs
    You went for it, Kongo. That's how you STAND OUT.My jaw literally dropped when I first saw your picture. So creative, you followed the brief and took a risk! I'm soooo proud of you. This is a super strong photo concept-wise.
    What I don't like here, is your facial expression. Maybe something like mad crazy desperate would have worked better. This expression makes you look really really old... NAGL.

Part 3 is coming next.

Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast