Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Senna van Plateringen

lol honestly i think he's completely uninspiring and his face is not all that special. complete runway filler if anything.

He didn't deserve to go home first cause I think he would have made a great villain type. But he's not all that either.
    I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

I am Anne Hathaway's #1 fan

Dunno if anybody has already posted this, but he's got a page on MDC: https://models.com/newfaces/dailyduo/41527

Quote Originally Posted by rawr_imadino View Post
    lol honestly i think he's completely uninspiring and his face is not all that special. complete runway filler if anything.

He didn't deserve to go home first cause I think he would have made a great villain type. But he's not all that either.
    I don't think he would be a good villain. He is too nice for that.
    I used to love him pre-show and I think he still should have been top 6 at least but it seems that while he's aging, he's losing that spark in the face he used to have. When I see his pre-show work again I still think he's even better than cycle 11's boys.

Achievements

Yeah Pre-show he was everything! But he is not aging too well. Everything stays boyish except the facial features. Its a strange look. It worked while he looked super young and andrgoyunous

- | -

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456