Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Road to the Runway General Episodes Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Shiru_chan88 View Post
    ​After watching the finale I feel cheated that we didn't get to see a winner reaction. It just isn't nearly the same seeing spoilers over the internet and watching the winner walk the show. Where is the emotional connection? The vicarious feeling of excitement and triumph?
    They'll probably air the winning moment when the VS show is shown.

I hope so but I also somehow doubt it. Unless there really is one more episode after this one? I would think the VSFS will only be the VSFS. Somehow I doubt Ed Razek would want this show's drama distracting from the VSFS.
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    ASIA: Jess
    AU: Alice|Amanda|Montana
    US: Nicole F|Caridee|Ann
    KRN: Hyun Ji|Gi Ppeum
    Favorite Male Contestant: Yong Soo
    ALL-TIME FAVORITE NTM WINNER...
    SHIN HYUN JI

Quote Originally Posted by Shiru_chan88 View Post
    ​After watching the finale I feel cheated that we didn't get to see a winner reaction. It just isn't nearly the same seeing spoilers over the internet and watching the winner walk the show. Where is the emotional connection? The vicarious feeling of excitement and triumph?
    Wait, that was the last episode?? Really? They ended the whole series with that?
    Philipp Plein to the NTMs of 2016:

Everything Fades Away... ANTM4life's Avatar

Achievements

it did feel like that was the last episode... Ed ended it with ..the winner will be revealed in the show. that's it.
    i dont know how they can make a whole episode on that..
    Quote Originally Posted by SaleishaStowers View Post
    Moschino's IG just posting Leila's trash can purse, I hope it's a sign that she will book the campaign!!!

Banned
    Are they at least airing the VS fashion show in leiu of another episode? Otherwise thats a huge slap in the face for people who were actually catching this show on TV.

I think it's possible that VS could announce it during the show. They did the same thing with Kylie Bisutti back in 2009 for their own Road To The Runway-esque search, so who knows
    ~W1nter ranks: All 72 contestants from ASNTM~

!! C O M P L E T E D !!

Some other random thots about the finale: (from the perspective of someone who only knows English and barely watched the other eps :3)

- The judges + Adriana Lima (<33333) were so constructive and professional with the girls, which compared to how extra and unnecessary the NTM judges can be at times, it was a welcome change
    - the top 4 were actually rlly solid in terms of their looks and their walks; I could've seen any of them walking down the VS runway
    - One was easily the most high fashion competitor left (an imo maybe even the most well-rounded one out of the 4). Plus she was super stylish/daring in terms of her choice of clothing <3 Exhibit A:

- I loved how visibly confused One and Cristian were when the judges told them they were the final 2; I don't think they understood they were still in the comp for a good minute or so
    - Even though everything about it seemed kinda anti-climatic, I can appreciate how realistic the deliberation and "announcement" of the winner was
    - Also:
      Spoiler:  

IKR??? Too many sponsorships in this finale. Every. Single. Moment. That was not a confessional or competition-related was a commercial. Even the stupid yogurt the top 4 got as a "treat" was a sponsorship.

Also I know it's realistic to not know who got the casting, but IMO it is not for a tv show. They should've done one more episode with the winner reaction and coverage on the VSFS, even if it's done after the damn VSFS
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    SHIN HYUN JI

Quote Originally Posted by W1nter View Post

LMAO IS THIS REAL?!
    there was just soda on the table near where they worked out?

^If it were for other NTMs or I Supermodel2(one of their sponsors was Breezer) They would've drunk alcohols instead. And I kinda wish they did just for the drama, lol. Chinese shows, especially reality TV shows, have been jammed with sponsors. I seriously can't with it. The girls had to also act how amazing the masks from the sponsors are, and the acting was really cringy. You could tell they were over it.
    Road to the Runway
    Who will be the next VS model?

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Seems like there will be season 2.

Can smb translate?

They're just listing their ratings over the course of season 1. I.e. Episode views, search terms, etc. Nothing is mentioned about season 2 except that it will happen.
      Spoiler:  

My Favorite Winners
    SHIN HYUN JI

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Any news about NEW season?