Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Keau's Top 100 eLouai Photos

Keau's Top 100 eLouai Photos

KEAU'S TOP 100 eLouai PHOTOS RANKING

Hi everyone! Welcome to my official elouai ranking! Unfortunately with time, eLouai has fallen from the popular game it once was. I can remember watching the games, feeling nervous and anxious to see the new photoshoots each week, reading the awfully entertaining roleplaying among contestants, and feeling the general sense of community in a forum where the love for creating beautiful art was shared.

I LOVE eLouai. As much as I loved competing in games, I have to admit that my favorite part was actually watching the competitions as a viewer! Seeing the creativity and innovativeness of the many artists on this site as they brought pixelated dolls to life week after week was such a joy. To celebrate that, I have created this ranking to show some of my all-time favorite eLouai photographs from over the years. Whether you're an eLouai veteran or a newby, I hope you can enjoy and appreciate the beauty of eLouai and this community presented through this ranking. So sit back, relax, and join me on this nostalgic journey!

------------------------

Let's begin. NOTE- there will be repeats of course from my last ranking thread. I am, however, going to finish this ranking no matter what!

Spoiler:  

KAJMA'S LOUIS VUITTON BAG AD
    ENTM CYCLE 9- EDITOR: mr_kuzmich

We start off our countdown with the one and only Kajma! The other day I was reading through the ENTM17 thread, and I was constantly reminded of the sheer beauty of Kajma. Let's reflect on Kajma's early days on the eLouai scene as the fierce competitor of cycle 9 of Elouai's Next top Model.
    Kajma was one of the first black models to make it to the eLouai scene, and although some thought her skin was too dark to edit, Mr. Kuzmich proved them all wrong by turning Kajma into one of the most iconic models in elouai's history. Take a look at this shot. Beautiful, isn't it? Even in today's editing standards, this is pretty amazing. I can imagine that mr. kuzmich was one of the elouai gods back in the day during cycle 9 of ENTM, and he continues to be one of the best editors on the site. The shading is almost too simple here, I can see maybe 4 different shades on Kajma here, but it works because of how her editor shaded her body. The pose is also really interesting to me. It appears almost awkward-looking, but it has a dynamic element to it. The styling from the bag, to the jacket, to the pop of red lip all make this photograph really great. I think we can all agree that Kajma's LV Bag ad is one of the most iconic elouai shots of all time.

Spoiler:  

CHERINE'S TIMELESS BEAUTY SHOT
    ENTM CYCLE 9- EDITOR: Tommelise

Gosh, what a beauty. We continue our ranking with one of the most beautiful elouai dolls ever, Cherine. Every time I see this photograph, I can't help but smile. When I think of old-school eLouai, I think of this photograph. Tommelise created absolutely gorgeous dolls and always pulled off iconic photographs like this. She really was one of the best editors of her time, and this shot of Cherine is no exception. I love this photograph for several reasons- first off, the simplistic shading. Simple, defined, and 100% true eLouai. This really proves that you don't need advanced shading/editing techniques to turn out a great shot. The correct use of shadows and highlights especially bring this photo to life, and Cherine's timeless beauty is really captured in the photograph. I also believe this was one of the first eLouai 3/4 profiles, so props to Tommelise for being so innovative. Photos like this make me wish I was a part of this community back then, just so I could've witnessed it all first-hand. I'm sure that if Tommelise were still here, that we would have got to see countless more photos of such iconic calibre. Although she has passed, her influence lives on! Thank you, Tommelise, for your contribution to the eLouai community!

Spoiler:  

ALYONA'S NOIR MAKEOVER SHOT
    VEMA CYCLE 10- EDITOR: meisu

Up next we have the gorgeous Alyona! The last two photographs were pretty old-school eLouai, but now we are introduced to the newer age of eLouai, and who better to do it than Alyona? I am a HUGE fan of meisu's editing. I think she has a beautiful mix of old and new eLouai editing techniques, yet she has a really fresh and modern approach to editing. You can expect the unexpected with meisu's dolls, and that is one of the reasons that I really loved watching Alyona on Cycle 10 of VEMA. She wasn't just different visually from the other girls, but her portfolio was a fantastic blend of ethereal and avant-garde beauty. Now this photograph is clasically beautiful, but what sets it apart is the attention to detail. The crisp outlines from the head piece to the skirt of the gown, the correct positioning of the shadows, and especially the gorgeous shading of Alyona's back. It has an almost ombre effect that gives a visually appealing pop to the photograph, and it fits really well with the lighting of the photograph. Love!

Spoiler:  

PUMPKIN'S STATUESQUE MUSEUM SHOT
    e-FASHION- EDITOR: prawncrackers

I am a sucker for a prawncrackers doll, and what better way for prawn to debut in this ranking than with the gorgeous Pumpkin. I will defend the fact that Pumpkin is seriously one of the most beautiful models in eLouai history, with a perfect mix of high-fashion and commercial appeal. I was such a fan of Pumpkin during e-FASHION, and I was consistently captivated by her photographs each week. This particular photoshoot idea is genius, because it really gave the models creative freedom to create beautiful imagery, despite being completely nude. I love this photograph so much- the geometric body line, the perfectly edited head angle, the flowing orange hair (can I have the .png please LOL), and the way Pumpkin models the sheer fabric looking effortlessly graceful and dancer-like while still remaining statuesque. Not an easy task, yet Pumpkin delivered completely. I love me some PUMPKIN!!!

Spoiler:  

BRYN'S PARISIAN BALLOON COUTURE
    ENTM CYCLE 12- EDITOR: BoyInBlue

Bryn suffered probably the worst elimination you could get: 2 FCOs the first two weeks and then BOOM! Eliminated the next because of the portrait shoot. I remember that everyone was so pissed that the obvious frontrunner had been eliminated, but the show had to go on! But let's look at what Bryn did accomplish during her short stay on ENTM12. For one, this shot. Beautiful! BoyinBlue edited Bryn beautifully in this shot. The angle is clean and pixelated and looks natural and undistorted. The pink tint on the background and ballons contrasting her bleach blonde hair gives the photograph a really pretty and fresh look. The pose is graceful, effortless, and shows off Bryn's beautiful body! Had Bryn not been eliminated so early in the competition, I'm sure we would have seen more amazing shots like this from Ms Bryn.

---

Coming up next:
      Spoiler:  

A girl with serious cake goals, A hollywood rehab victim, A classic wide-eyed beauty, An asian star, and a fierce competitor from The Industry 4!

The Ranking Thus Far:
      Spoiler:  

96. Bryn- Parisian Ballon Couture
    97. Pumpkin- Statuesque Museum
    98. Alyona- Noir Makeover
    99. Cherine- Hat Beauty
    100. Kajma- Louis Vuitton Bag Ad
    Last edited by Keau; 08-09-2017 at 02:43 PM.

Next update!
    ------------------------

Spoiler:  

LEMON'S MARIE ANTOINETTE GIG

ENTM CYCLE 15- EDITOR: rashutaarbl

And so rashu makes his debut in the ranking with Lemon! I absolutely love what rashu did with Lemon, a previously semi-forgotten winner in need of a serious revamp, for ENTM 15, quite possibly the most competitive and viewed season of ENTM ever. Rashu did an amazing job playing Lemon- her stunning portfolio took her all the way to the finale, and it was totally deserved.
    Let's take a look at this photograph- channeling Marie-Antoinette realness. This is completely cover-worthy. I really, realllyyy loveee the pose here. It's really risky editing-wise, but rashu pulled it off beautifully. The pose is relaxed, confident, with a touch of sultry. I'm living for it!! This type of pose could easily become a disaster, but it is shaded SO beautifully that it really comes to life. Not to mention the infamous killer-glare that Lemon serves is just giving me everything I need right now. The only thing I don't like that much is the hair- I would've loved to see it styled differently, but everything else is so fierce that I don't really care that much. Get ready to see a lot more of Lemon in this ranking! We're only getting started.

Spoiler:  

PUMPKIN'S SCANDALOUS REHAB
    E-FASHION- EDITOR: prawncrackers
    She's back! The stunning Pumpkin makes another appearance at #94 with this awesome photo. Homegirl earned the FCO that week for a reason! Pumpkin really shows off her editorial potential in this photo. Although the photograph is rather simple, I really love the story and the emotion that Pumpkin is conveying. But especially for serving FACE! I am LIVING for Pumpkin here...her jawline looks amazing, the makeup is gorgeous and really makes her eyes pop, the hair is layed beautifully and the darker red really shows a sexier side of Pumpkin. I love it!

Spoiler:  

CALISTA'S AMERICAN APPAREL AD
    ENTM CYCLE 8- EDITOR: CupidStunt

Another old-school eLouai shot makes its way into the ranking at #93 with the sexy and beautiful Calista from ENTM! Now Calista has one of the most unique looks ever, and she has always given me sexy Doutzen vibes. I get that especially from this gorgeous photograph! It's so iconic. The crossed arms and those beautiful big blues are giving me life!! I think what really completes this photo, however, is the HAIR! I freaking love the styling of the hair, and it totally gives me all the bombshell vibes I am looking for. Calista, on top of that, is totally selling those glasses. No one can deny the sex-appeal and the high fashion potential of the incredible Calista. I want more Calista!!

Spoiler:  

SUN'S STATUESQUE MUSEUM SHOT
    e-FASHION- EDITOR: LaChunk

e-Fashion really served some amazing photographs, and here is another one of my favorites! This is probably my favorite shot of Sun EVER. She looks SO sexy, SO confident, like she just doesn't even care that she's naked! I don't care, I'm gorgeous, take all of this stunning queen-ness in~ I love the styling of the hair, the simplistic makeup, the effortless pose, and the way the fabric is just draped over her arms. I ADORE the way that LaChunk, Sun's editor, shaded her body. Again, another example of a perfectly shaded pose with very few shades! All the shadows fall in the right place, and Sun is looking gorgeous. Leave it to LaChunk to knock it out of the park with this shot. Bravo.

Spoiler:  

JUSTYNA'S VENETUS YVES LOOKBOOK
    The Industry 4- EDITOR: babyfascake

Babyfascake's Justyna debuts at #91 with this stunning lookbook shot from her run on TI4! Although TI4 had its ups and downs, it really delivered some absolutely incredible photographs, like this one for example. Although I would have loved to continue playing as Maris, we all knew the real competition was between Justyna and Nadia. They consistently blew everyone out of the water. Now let's take a look at this shot: The pose, though seemingly uninteresting, is actually really cool. I really love this look from Venetus Yves- Justyna sells everything she is wearing, from the bag to the shoes. I want it all! I also really love the subtle pastel colours in this photograph, combined with the hunched pose and warm-toned makeup really gives a 60s mod vibe to the whole thing. And gurllll don't even get me started on that perfectly-executed angle. Ugh, babyfascake is an eLouai God! Everything about this photograph screams FLAWLESS.

---

Coming up next:
      Spoiler:  

Another take from the American Apparel eye-wear photoshoot, An iconique shot from ENTM10, A Calvin Klein model, A sticky Louis Vuitton addict, and a foxy ENTM14 model!

The Ranking Thus Far:
      Spoiler:  

91. Justyna- Venetus Yves Lookbook
    92. Sun- Statuesque Museum
    93. Calista- American Apparel Eyewear
    94. Pumpkin- Hollywood Rehab
    95. Lemon- Marie Antoinette
    99. Cherine- Hat Beauty

Yassss at all of this , my body is ready!

Spoiler:  

LEMON'S MARIE ANTOINETTE GIG

ENTM CYCLE 15- EDITOR: rashutaarbl

And so rashu makes his debut in the ranking with Lemon! I absolutely love what rashu did with Lemon, a previously semi-forgotten winner in need of a serious revamp, for ENTM 15, quite possibly the most competitive and viewed season of ENTM ever. Rashu did an amazing job playing Lemon- her stunning portfolio took her all the way to the finale, and it was totally deserved.
    Let's take a look at this photograph- channeling Marie-Antoinette realness. This is completely cover-worthy. I really, realllyyy loveee the pose here. It's really risky editing-wise, but rashu pulled it off beautifully. The pose is relaxed, confident, with a touch of sultry. I'm living for it!! This type of pose could easily become a disaster, but it is shaded SO beautifully that it really comes to life. Not to mention the infamous killer-glare that Lemon serves is just giving me everything I need right now. The only thing I don't like that much is the hair- I would've loved to see it styled differently, but everything else is so fierce that I don't really care that much. Get ready to see a lot more of Lemon in this ranking! We're only getting started.

I uploaded the picture in another host, photobucket is a mess now

Will make a big comment later!
    EFWA11: Xasna - Shook - Ndebele - Milly - Freyvdir - T'Chondee - Ibrahim

YASSSS @ This RETURN
    I remember being such a huge fan of Pumpkin tbh. I wasn't around rtvg or doll house section that time but when I look back I just stunned by how amazing her portfolio (or everyone in that cycle in general) are.

The stakes are already really high tbh. I can't wait to be amazed by these photos more. <3

This is so amazing and giving me mega feels from the past. I remember competing against Pumpkin and hating her so much (because I love prawn) because she's just too good What a great doll. Absolutely love some of the choices that you've put forth so far; I love that you don't side with one side or the other when it comes to old-school eLouai vs. new-school and we're seeing both styles of shots.

Can't wait to see more <3

So glad that this is back! Even though I wasn't here until 2015, is it weird that I feel nostalgic about the old days of elouai?
    Kajma is so iconic! She's one of the dolls that inspired me to make mostly black dolls.
    The angle prawncrackers made for Pumpkins statue shot is also amazing, really one of the best quarter profiles I've seen.
    Also god that Justyna photo is shaded so amazingly! It really shows how much elouai's standards have evolved from the earlier photos.
    I think I might finish my elouai portfolio ranking as well, you got me all inspired and stuff

Ill be def checking this one out!!

Bumped into this thread and it made me want to edit eLouai dolls again tbh I miss the old RTVG days where everyone was crazy about eLouai.

RPDR AS4
    MANILA LUZON • VALENTINA • TRINITY THE TUCK • LATRICE ROYALE

Thanks for the compliment Keau, I always thought the photos from my game e-Fashion was always underrated. There are some great photos from that game imo.
    QUEEN STAYS QUEEN

Achievements

awwwwww yay one of my pics made the cut

Spoiler:  

I'm following! Really love Justyna's, Calista's, Pumpkin's (statuesque), and Alyona's the most so far but I like all of them <3
    m e o w

Achievements

Man i miss elouai

Grace Jones x EWFA Angels
    " See, there is a difference between me and you. When you hear Céline you think of Dion. I think of the brand ... "

Next update!
    ------------------------

Spoiler:  

OPHELIA'S AMERICAN APPAREL AD

ENTM CYCLE 8- EDITOR: Sir Bitter

The amazing Sir Bitter debuts in this ranking at #90 with Ophelia! Girlllll, don't even get me started on SB's editing and influence on the eLouai community. I think SB is the only editor where every photo he made looks perfectly edited and features a breathtaking model. I'm not sure that he ever went through the dreaded ''newby stage'' where everything just looks rough. My first year or so of editing eLouai was a complete trainwreck! But thankfully, there were great editors, like Sir Bitter, to inspire and to help me improve and really appreciate what one could do and accomplish with eLouai.
    Ophelia was the first win for Sir Bitter in his reign as the ultimate ENTM champion (). And this was back in the day, too. Even then, Bitter was pulling out shots like these. Simply put, I adore this photograph. The pose is great, the hands are perfectly drawn (one of SB's most enviable talents), and Ophelia's face is drop-dead gorgeous. I really love the glasses look on Ophelia! The subtle shadows on the top of the eyewear and beneath her right elbow, as well as the highlights on her breasts and right knuckles really make the pose pop, but yet the focus is never driven away from Ophelia's gorgeous face and the stunning glasses that she manages to sell so effortlessly. What can I say? Perfection.

Spoiler:  

ASHAYA'S DESERT COUTURE
    ENTM CYCLE 10- EDITOR: Myafanatic
    You CAN NOT have a valid photo ranking without featuring the gorgeous-skinned Ashaya from Cycle 10 of ENTM. She really gave Charlie a run for her money throughout the entire competition, and I think we can all agree that the race between those two were neck-and-neck. It really could've gone either way, and everyone would've been happy. Ashaya is one of the fiercest competitors and the best models to grace the eLouai scene. You can't help but fall in love with her alluring face. Those eyes....those cheekbones... that complexion....I melt! It's really incredible that Ashaya can captivate any viewer when her actual shading is really simple. It comes to show that Ashaya is a true top model, and that her fantastic editor, myafanatic, knew what they were doing and knew how to turn out phenomenal photographs. So! This is truly an iconic eLouai photograph. Ashaya looks SO good here...the beautiful styling, the hair, the subtle pop of eyeshadow to bring attention back to Ashaya's face...it's all so beautiful! I think Ashaya is one of the few dolls to be capable of making the desert look glamorous and enticing, so props to her! GREAT job, Ms. Ashaya!

Spoiler:  

CLEMENTINE'S SEXY JEANS AD
    TMA 1- EDITOR: Turbulence

I consider TMA 1 to be towards the end of the old-school eLouai era, and I really love what Clementine brought to the competition, so it's no wonder that she won with photos like this in her portfolio. This was some of Turbulence's best work, and to this day I really admire his courage and creativity as an editor. Turbulence, I would say, is up there with Estquer as the BEST roleplayers of RTVG. They are the only people I will actually dig for pages of roleplaying to read, because it always so entertaining and it always made me appreciate the doll and the editor more.

So anyways, I love the CK Jeans vibe from this photograph, and it's so sexy without being slutty or distasteful. I love the way that Clementine and the male model are enveloped in each other. Shirts off, arms wrapped around each other, killer face. Love it! For earlier eLouai, the editing is also realllllyy well done- you can see Turbulence experimented with soft pixels to add dimension and gave subtle highlights to give the skin a more realistic, slightly wet glisten while remaining true to eLouai standards. Clementine looks absolutely gorgeous here, and the cool-tones of the lighting and background make her face and hair really pop. Overall, this is a KNOCK-OUT!

Spoiler:  

ANASTASIA'S LOUIS VUITTON BAG AD
    ENTM CYCLE 13- EDITOR: jercy

Jercy is one of the cleanest and most perfect, talented editors the site has ever seen. You can always count on seeing perfectly crisp pixels, beautifully franked CandyBar hair, and a killer face when you see a jercy photograph. Anastasia was among the fiercest competitors of ENTM 13, arguably the most competitive normal cycle of ENTM. With legendary girls like Bridget, Nina, Afua, etc fighting for the spotlight in her cycle, Anastasia managed to stand out and deliver some truly remarkable photographs, like this one!
    This particular photoshoot is one of my all-time favorites, and I LOVE what Anastasia brought to the table this particular week. Anastasia had the tendency to look a bit stiff occasionally, but here we can see that she let loose and gives off major sex appeal while selling the super cute Louis Vuitton bags. I really love the pose, especially the way her arms and hands are positioned to give the photo an effortless pinch of grace and femininity. Not to mention that beautiful face that doesn't even seem to care that she's stuck in a huge spider's web because she is too gorgeous and has two expensive LV bags. Anastasia is truly living the life, and it's no wonder that this awesome pic landed her at #87.

Spoiler:  

ASAKURA's FOX EDITORIAL
    ENTM CYCLE 14- EDITOR: Schalein

We don't call her Ass-Akura for nothing! Now let me tell you: I LOVE me some Asakura. I think she is some of Schalein's best work. Her look and personality intrigued me from the moment the ENTM 14 semi-finals were posted, and I knew we were going to see some true artistry from her! Fun Fact: Asakura was actually the inspiration for my most outrageous and fashionably-incorrect doll, Soy. But anyways, let's talk about this photo.
    This photograph is everything a photograph shouldn't be, but it works in such an amazing way. This could've easily been slutty, but the expression and awkward head angle saves it! It's such an awkward pose to make, but it's really fun to look at and Asakura makes it work.
    I don't think anyone was expecting something like this when they heard the brief was sexy lingerie modelling with a fox. The body is shaded very nicely, and it looks like actual skin, which is something that I think only a handful of editor are capable of doing without going to the extreme with smudging/contrasting colors. This photo will go down in history as one of the craziest elouai shots of all times. Not to mention that the fox is absolutely hilarious and somehow...totally fitting. You go, girl.

---

Coming up next:
      Spoiler:  

Two girls from one of ENTM's fiercest top 4s, A gorgeous black CK model, a psychotic Hello-Kitty enthusiast, the tallest 5'7 girl in the world, and an androgyny icon

The Ranking Thus Far:
      Spoiler:  

86. Asakura- Fox Editorial
    87. Anastasia- LV Bag Ad
    88. Clementine- Sexy Jeans
    89. Ashaya- Desert Couture
    90. Ophelia- American Apparel Eyewear
    99. Cherine- Hat Beauty

FOLLOW THE RANKING AND VIEW ALL THE PHOTOS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/K0jp7

Last edited by Keau; 08-09-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Next update!
    ------------------------

Spoiler:  

ENTM 16's TOP 4- KENYAN BEACH SHOT
    Orion, Tyzcia, Lenore, Maysilee

ENTM CYCLE 6- EDITORS: pickles, jercy, prawncrackers, Nab

I love me a good group shot picture, so when I heard the photoshoot for ENTM 16's final 4 was a group shot, I was in pure bliss! As much as a pain in the butt creating a group shot is in terms of...just about everything (scheduling, formatting, etc), it can really create some magic if done properly. Now, the top 4 of ENTM16 was one of the strongest top 4's in any eLouai competition, and I think many of us were struggling to rank our perfect Top 2, seeing as this was a double elimination. Honestly, I think it could've been any combination of these four, and it would've been a magical finale. Each girl had that special something that would've made any of them a spectacular winner, but of course the incredible Tyzcia took the crown, and remains one of the best models in eLouai history, and one of my personal favorites But aside from that, let's talk about this stunning photograph!
    Now this shot is giving me all the cheesy High School Musical jumping-in-the-air vibes that I need in my life right now, so I'm living for that! My eyes are drawn immediately to Lenore and Tyzcia, but one of my favorite things about this shoot was that it brought out a new, happier, and less-serious side of Orion and Maysilee! All the outfits are styled beautifully and they look flirty, cheerful, and just straight-up gorgeous. Gosh I loved ENTM16!!

Spoiler:  

YAO'S MARS COUTURE
    E-FASHION- EDITOR: Toxic_Rose

Toxic_Rose is a true artist- in all his photographs, he brought a different perspective and artistic edge to the competition. If I remember correctly, I believe E-Fashion was his first game ever! I was immediately drawn to Yao because of how different she was from the other girls, and this is one of my favorite shots of hers. Again, this photoshoot left for a lot of creative freedom, which is an editor's dream! I love the use of the iconic McQueen garment and headwear, and Yao looks INCREDIBLE here.
    With this type of an outfit, there isn't much you need to do to make it shine, and I love Yao's pose here. It's straight-forward, powerful, and sooo visually appealing. I also really like the subtle changes in editing to give the muscles in her arms more definition, giving the pose more strength. Again, it's the attention to detail that really makes photographs better than just ''great''. What takes this photograph over the edge, however, is Yao's face. It's so intense! I'm not sure what the story is here-- I'm getting ''this is my planet...I'm the queen goddammit and I'm ready to fight''...and I freaking love it so much!

Spoiler:  

SAYURI'S HAUTE PARACHUTE
    ENTM 16- EDITOR: Schalein

Who knew that Sayuri, of all people, could pull out a shot like this??! This isn't the same girl that drools all over her excessive amount of Hello Kitty merchandise and can't seem to turn her caps lock key off, right? We were all surprised to see such a regal photo come from Sayuri. Thank god her mouth was closed because those braces would have ruined the whole shot. I was really impressed with the outcome of this photoshoot in general- I mean, what the heck do you with a parachute other than look stupid? But nope, so many of the girls proved me wrong, so I'm jealous of their creativity There were so many stand-out shots this week, but Sayuri really shut down any hater she had with this one right here.
    This photograph looks like a painting, to me. She's coming for that bitch Mona Lisa's gig! Look at her captivating glare, her perfectly positioned hands, how her hair flows in the wind. Ughhh, what a stunner! This was really a turning point for my opinion of Sayuri..I mean I knew she could pull off a great pose, but I wasn't sure if the mental image of those god awful braces would ever leave me, and it did here! Sayuri really started living up to her potential, and I wish we could've seen more from her, because she is a SUPER STAR!

Spoiler:  

HAILEE'S NUDE BEAUTY
    THE INDUSTRY 3- EDITOR: Richards97

Everyone hated Hailee and Richards97 at the start of TI3 because they were so flawless and no one could stand it. He was a total newbie at eLouai, came out of nowhere and started slaying the competition left and right with Hailee. That bitch! Even though she was one of the shortest girls at 5''7, she looks the tallest here in her first photoshoot as an official castmember! Hailee is such a sweet looking, raven beauty, but she showed her versatility with this haunting beauty shot! IMO she had a pretty bad makeover, but she totally owned it here. The body position is so creepy and broken, but I just love it! The way she curled her arms around her head, as if hiding, while still giving off that haunting glare to the distance is so fascinating! The editing is also superb, despite there being a few smudgy spots on her body. There really is more to a black and white photo than taking out the color- you can really explore with the lighting and shadows! Hailee showed that here, and bitch you better believe that I'm here for it! Richards97, come back!

Spoiler:  

CHARLIE'S DESERT COUTURE
    ENTM CYCLE 10- EDITOR: Schalein

Charlie holds a special spot in my heart. <3 I remember several years back I was looking up ANTM stuff on google images and I came across the ENTM10 Banner and I was intrigued by Charlie. After searching for how I could make my own dolls, etc, I found RTVG, loved reading the different competitions going on and completely fell in love with elouai. So of course, I joined the site <3
    Anyways, this shot is one of the most iconic photographs in elouai history. It's a classic! Charlie truly is one of the most unique beauties in the eLouai scene. I absolutely love the combination between her sandy brown complexion and piercing baby-blues. I really can't find anything really wrong with this photo- from the pose, to the styling, to the infamous Charlie glare...I really wouldn't change a thing. It's iconic for a reason! This was also made back when the editing level wasn't nearly as advanced as it was today, so this was really impressive back then, and still is today! Bow down to Ms. Charlie- the premier sailor-mouthed butch queen of ENTM10!

---

Coming up next:
      Spoiler:  

A French bureaucrat, A unique bombshell from TMA, THE sleeping beauty of eLouai, our homegirl from ANTM6, and a chocolate giant-goddessk!

The Ranking Thus Far:
      Spoiler:  

81. Charlie- Desert Couture
    82. Hailee- Nude Beauty
    83. Sayuri- Haute Parachute
    84. Yao- Mars Couture
    85. ENTM16 Top4- Kenya Beach
    86. Asakura- Fox Editorial
    87. Anastasia- LV Bag Ad
    88. Clementine- Sexy Jeans
    89. Ashaya- Desert Couture
    90. Ophelia- American Apparel Eyewear
    99. Cherine- Hat Beauty

FOLLOW THE RANKING AND VIEW ALL THE PHOTOS HERE: http://imgur.com/a/K0jp7

m e o w

You know I love that you talk about the editors and backstories as well! Keep it up

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast