Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
Results 1,009 to 1,019 of 1019

Thread: The Ones To Watch 4

Judging pt.2

Next group is Vittoria, & Hanaa.

Vittoria

Tyra: Wow. Just wow.
    Tyson: Amazing imitation for Marilyn Monroe. You finally look so alive in the photoshoot and the expression is telling me story which I like the most. This image could be your best shot throughout the competition.
    Sasha:
    I agree with the other two judges. Truly a beautiful photo. Just being a nit-picky, wish I could see a little bit of a seduction and playfulness.

Hanaa

Sasha: I love who you pick to draw inspiration from for this shoot. I love that you gave us a strong beauty shot for this. The intensity in your eyes is captivating. Great shoot Hanaa!
    Tyra: Yes for your figure, yes for your photo and yes for yourself.
    Tyson: Nothing negative to say cause I think you portray it in a perfect way. Look at the determination in your eyes. I see passion, power and energy. There’s no competition with this picture. Congrats to all of you actually achieve an amazing goal.

Thank you again models. When we call you back, we will announce the Top 3.

Call-Out

Welcome back models! After tonight we will have our Top 3! So who is going home?

Call out is base on weekly scores (public voting scores, walk-off bonus, and judges' scores) and elimination from bottom 3 is base on overall scores (prev. scores + weekly score).

. . .

Judges' scores in order of...
    [ Sasha | Tyson | Tyra ]

Spoiler:  
    NOMA

Back in getting another FCO! Congratulations!

[ 10 | 10 | 10 ]

weekly score; 38.5

Spoiler:  
    VITTORIA

You and Noma were neck-and-neck today. Congrats! You are a Top 3, baby!

[ 9 | 10 | 10 ]

weekly score; 38.2

. . .

Can we have Hanaa and Grace please step forward? Two amazing models in front of me, but only one spot left in the Top 3.

Spoiler:  
    GRACE

[ 9 | 9 | 10 ]

weekly score; 37.2
    overall score; 372.9

x

HANAA

[ 10 | 10 | 10 ]

weekly score; 35.2
    overall score; 302.7

Grace, you are no doubt a front runner in this competition, but with so many few models left, every shoot needs to be amazing.

. . .

HANAA 's portfolio

. . .

Stevenacious thank you for joining this series! I appreciate your enthusiasm and for making the game more exciting with your roleplaying! I'm so sorry it took years for this result.

Here's the updated weekly and overall score.

. . .

Mail will be sent shortly.

The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

I also started a series in RealityBitesGames if anyone there interested to join. Main difference is that there will be no judges in the series there https://realitybitesgames.jcink.net/...showtopic=6757
    The Ones To Watch Discussion Thread; http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=25297

If I don't hear back from the contestants and no one willing to take over, I will just post what I think there best photos for each shoots remaining and have a winner base on their current scores. My apologies again for the delay on this game.

week 8: Motion Editorial

Top 3! As a tradition no in this competition, the 3 of you will be shooting a motion editorial.

We want to see how well you move in front of the camera. Tell us a story with your movements.

Grace [SSD]

Noma [KOR]

Vittoria [ITA]

Voting: 2 best
    photo.
    Vote ONCE only.
    Deadline: MAR29 | 1200 EST

Grace
    Vittoria

why I didn't know this game exists...

that's really my bad for not being active here for a while. My apologies to everyone

elim + FINALE part 1

Welcome back models! It's time to see who the final 2 are and see there covers plus announcing the winner of The Ones To Watch 4!

. . .

Spoiler:  
    GRACE

Congratulations! You are in the FINALE! And here's the result of your sample cover shoot...

Spoiler:  
    VITTORIA

Very close, but you made it girl! Let's see your photo for the FINAL shoot

. . .

I am sorry Noma but this is the end of the road for you.

Spoiler:  
    You produced some of the best photos in the competition. Let's see your portfolio from the game one last time.

. . .

NOMA 's portfolio

. . .

Filler thank you for joining this series! I really appreciate you for playing a model like Noma with limited portfolio back when the game was at its peak and doing so well with what you got. I hope to see you in RBGames' TOTW

. . .

FINAL two's Portfolios

Let's take a look at Grace & Vittoria's portfolios.

Grace
    x Vittoria

week 1

week 2

week 3

week 4

week 5

week 6

week 7

week 8

week 9

The Winner

Welcome back models! Grace & Vittoria, are you ready to find out who the winner is? Time to find out.

. . .

Who is...

The Ones To Watch

?

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

The..

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

NEXT...

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

WINNER...

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

of...

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

The Ones To Watch

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

is...

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

:
    :
    :
    :
    :
    :

Spoiler:  

GRACE BOL

Congratulations Grace! You served looks throughout the competition and has produced a very strong portfolio. Truly an African Goddess you are! Vittoria, you have an amazing look and we are sure the future is very bright for you. We also look forward to what is next for you!

OOC; Thank you so much
    leilkongman & Sir Bitter for playing! You both amazing with your respective models and was consistent throughout the competition. Thank you again for playing!

For anyone interested following future series of the game, please check it out here https://realitybitesgames.jcink.net/...showtopic=6757

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657