Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: The Challenge × Cutthroat - Challenge 10.

Achievements

Cause you've been the worst at challenges the whole game, weren't you saying that was the best strategy

Do I need to go back and tally challenge performance again? I don't think you want me to do that because I'm not the weakest by any means. Try again Hunny.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

you got 1 vote tho, why all the drama

Sit down Cassandra

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Sit down Cassandra
    *kassandra

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis View Post
    Do I need to go back and tally challenge performance again? I don't think you want me to do that because I'm not the weakest by any means. Try again Hunny.
    You are the accumulation of the most vile substances ever to be spouted forth from the greasy loins of Hades. You seep of putrid filth from the gutter of a homeless man’s taint. Every time I look in your general direction, I vomit in my mouth and pray for the sweet release of death. Your yuppie ****ing smirk tweaks me to drench a thousand innocent puppies in gasoline and set them ablaze like the bowels of the inferno from whence you came. Let the dark pits of hell swallow you up and sodomize you with the grainiest sandpaper on the scorched surface of earth. In the name of all ****ing things holy, don’t you ever dare procreate, because if you do, so help me god I will wipe out every tiny allele of your genetic information from the pungent ****stain that is this planet. Until the end of time I will scour the earth for all that you love and dice it into bloody, meaty bits. The mere thought of your petty existence brings tears to my eyes, and summons up a relentless fury inside me that’s sole purpose is to make you rue the day that you were conceived on that contaminated dormroom floor upon which your parents so sweatily ****ed. On dark nights when the crescent moon shines and the crickets chirp, I lie awake and contemplate the base and depraved ways I will make your life a living hell until the end of time. When you speak, each time your sleazy mouth flickers open, I do not process your impotent words, yet only seize it as another god-given opportunity to bash your teeth down your moist, scummy gullet. Every movement you make, every single ****ing involuntary twitch makes me hate you with more burning passion than the last. I resent you with every ounce of my being; and in the end, with all the strengths inside me, regardless of what cancerous cells overcome my body, or the decrepit condition my aging figure has been reduced to, I will fight to stay alive so I can laugh maliciously in my head as your family whimpers over your untimely demise.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aandres View Post
    You are the accumulation of the most vile substances ever to be spouted forth from the greasy loins of Hades. You seep of putrid filth from the gutter of a homeless man’s taint. Every time I look in your general direction, I vomit in my mouth and pray for the sweet release of death. Your yuppie ****ing smirk tweaks me to drench a thousand innocent puppies in gasoline and set them ablaze like the bowels of the inferno from whence you came. Let the dark pits of hell swallow you up and sodomize you with the grainiest sandpaper on the scorched surface of earth. In the name of all ****ing things holy, don’t you ever dare procreate, because if you do, so help me god I will wipe out every tiny allele of your genetic information from the pungent ****stain that is this planet. Until the end of time I will scour the earth for all that you love and dice it into bloody, meaty bits. The mere thought of your petty existence brings tears to my eyes, and summons up a relentless fury inside me that’s sole purpose is to make you rue the day that you were conceived on that contaminated dormroom floor upon which your parents so sweatily ****ed. On dark nights when the crescent moon shines and the crickets chirp, I lie awake and contemplate the base and depraved ways I will make your life a living hell until the end of time. When you speak, each time your sleazy mouth flickers open, I do not process your impotent words, yet only seize it as another god-given opportunity to bash your teeth down your moist, scummy gullet. Every movement you make, every single ****ing involuntary twitch makes me hate you with more burning passion than the last. I resent you with every ounce of my being; and in the end, with all the strengths inside me, regardless of what cancerous cells overcome my body, or the decrepit condition my aging figure has been reduced to, I will fight to stay alive so I can laugh maliciously in my head as your family whimpers over your untimely demise.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aandres View Post

Achievements

Achievements

Achievements

Gulag Challenge 09.

Spoiler:  

Back Up Off Me

For this elimination challenge - Back Up Off Me - you will be solving a backwards puzzle.
    This is a backwards wordsearch, the all the same rules apply to a regular word search but all the letters are backwards.
    You must find all 10 names of the Purple team, this includes eliminated players. (Game names not usernames)
    You must send me back the backwards wordsearch with all 10 names circled/highlighted.

Answer:
      Spoiler:  

Results:

vs.
      Spoiler:  

Jorge - 5 minutes
    Milo - 16 minutes

Congratulations Jorge, go ahead and rejoin your team.

Unfortunately that means, Milo, you have been eliminated from The Challenge x Cutthroat.

ooc: I am really sorry this messy round ended up costing you your spot in the game. Thank you so much for supporting me and playing! Hope to see you next season!

vs.

Spoiler:  

Champagne - THROW
    Harper - 6 minutes

Congratulations, Harper, go rejoin your team.

Unfortunately Champagne, you have been eliminated from The Challenge x Cutthroat.

ooc: Sad to see Champagne leave with a throw after all her opponents had been magically disappearing. Thank you for playing baby and you better play the next season cause it's gonna allow you to be a dirty girl

How has green become the equivalent of blue on the actual Cutthroat season

Harper

Harper is typing... 💬

Sorry Champagne 🥂🍾 but you were no match for me 💁🏼💞😘 !!

The green team 👸🏼👸🏾👲🏻 are gonna win this thing!!! 🤑💰🤑💰 xxxxxx

Achievements

Challenge 10.

Welcome teams to your last team challenge!

The only way to be safe from the Gulag is for your team to win the Challenges.
    For this challenge you will all be competing individually and your scores will be averaged.
    This is the last challenge before the finale and the last chance to bank money for your team.

This challenge is called "Familiar Sounds"
    This challenge will require sound.
    You will be sent an audio clip with 9 familiar sounds.
    You must correctly identify all the sounds heard in the clip.
    The team who identifies the most in the least time will win the final challenge and secure their team a spot in the final.

This challenge does not require screenshot and image uploading.
    The challenge requires sound.
    You may not discuss the challenge with anyone.
    This challenge is timed.
    Your scores will be averaged and the highest scoring team will win.
    The deadline is 24 hours for this challenge unless an extension is requested.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920