Judging Next

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Judges:
    Dragon Tamer Amber | CupidStunt
    Professor Oak | wccats
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan | ChazeVanson
    Gym Leader Misty |OoSleeplessoO

Dragon Tamer Amber: Confused? I don't see any dancing or being goofy. You are JUST standing there and you look kinda pissed off. 5/10
    Professor Oak: There's something about this that is so cute and cuddly and I want to hug you. However, I'm not particularly seeing the ~goofy side of you; instead, it just kind of is there - I just wish you were doing more in the photograph as a whole, but it's not bad. 8/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: You're the dancer in the totem challenge and why aren't you dancing in this photo? It's cute but it doesn't fit the theme. 7/10
    Gym Leader Misty: This picture is really unfortunate. Although I found myself rooting for you in this game, this is the least dynamic photo for this theme and it is by far the worst of the bunch. I don't have a lot to comment about this because the picture itself isn't interesting either.. 5.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: You look happy and cute jumping around. I like the little smirk on your face. 8/10
    Professor Oak: While you look adorable and cute here, I'm not sure if I see the goofy side from you either. I think it's a competent shot and I love that we're getting to see all these different sides of you. There's just something lacking and I can't quite put my finger on it. 8/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: This is alright. I love how simple this is and it still has the dance element to it. 9/10
    Gym Leader Misty: You have become famous for a STUNNING photo with great colour contrast and background so this comes to me as a little of a disappointment BUT I LOVE how you manage to still look beautiful and dynamic and you look like you're actually dancing and are on the dancefloor. Not your best performance but certainly nowhere near a bad photo. 8.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: YES!!! I LOVE! We are seeing a totally different side to you! Dance! Smile! Joy! 10/10
    Professor Oak: This is definitely the first time I've seen something overtly different in your portfolio but I can't say I'm stunned by it. You certainly fulfilled the brief but it just feels lackluster to me. I think you're growing in the competition but I'm not sure if its enough. 8.5/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: It's nice to see another side of you and it's cute. Fits the theme very well. 9.5/10
    Gym Leader Misty: I really wanted to like this picture but I can't. Though you do look goofy and having a great time, this is not the best you've ever looked and I wish the background isn't just plain black so there could be some stories behind the photo. Not my favourite of yours. 6.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: So you are one of those pokemon who look absolutely terrifying when you are smiling, thats cool baby boo. 8/10
    Professor Oak: I'm not getting goofy here in the slightest. You look demonic and possessed, which kindo f makes me uncomfortable. You've been doing well in the competition thus far and I had high hopes this week, but ultimately I'm really let down by your photograph this week. 7/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: I love this. It just shows that legendary pokemon can be friendly. 10/10
    Gym Leader Misty: This is a dynamic photo but I feel that it's not completely obvious that you're actually dancing here. I do like how colourful the photo is and the photo on itself isn't bad at all though. 7.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: I love this pic lol You are having a lot of fun, being silly moving around! 10/10
    Professor Oak: Coming off a really good week last round, I think you did something really spectacular here as well. Goofy seems to be right down your alley with the look you've been giving us, and I'm glad you had the opportunity to showcase something strong once again. 8.5/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: Uhm... It's okay. You can do better. 7/10
    Gym Leader Misty: You're surprising me week after week after week, Mimikyu! I actually ADORE this photo! I know how limited your facial expression can be but this is just so cute that somehow the blank background isn't much of a problem for me at all. 8.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: I see what you are doing here, teaching a dance move to your trainer but its a little stiff and boring. 7/10
    Professor Oak: Back and forth on this photo, honestly Pheromosa. I think part of the reason I'm not a huge fan is because you've been doing so well lately that it almost feels like a let down in terms of the whole competition. It's lackluster and you look very uncomfortable, but the pose itself is nice and concept is competent. Mediocre, but not bad. 7.5/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: What's with the sad look? This is a huge downfall for you unfortunately... 6.5/10
    Gym Leader Misty: I love the story behind this and your interaction with your trainer. You also look as lean and beautiful as usual, I'm in love! 9/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: I feel like we've seen several shots close to this. Its not bad I am just bored. 8/10
    Professor Oak: While I don't think this is a bad photo, I can't help but feel that I've seen it before. It feels extremely familiar to the shots you've produced thus far and I'm just waiting to see you grow and show us something new and different. I enjoy the shot, but I just want to see more. 8/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: The theme is not "use a z-move" soooo... it doesn't really fit but you look good here so 8/10.
    Gym Leader Misty: This is an easy 10 for me if your facial expression would've been a more graceful and joyful. The composition and the set is incredible, your body language is also absolutely stellar. Your facial expression is not too pleasant to look at though. 9.5/10

Dragon Tamer Amber: Are you throwing a surprise birthday party!? You look so happy and excited <3 I love the throwing of confetti. 10/10
    Professor Oak: Goofiness was key this week and you are one of the only people that I think fulfilled that in its entirety. You look adorable here, and I'm fond of the shot as a whole. Lucked out being such a good theme for you because this is right down your alley and you knocked it out of the park. 9/10
    Pokemon Trainer Brendan: This is just adorable. I love it! 10/10
    Gym Leader Misty: YAS! This is sooo adorable, Ribombee! It does look a little more like you're celebrating something rather than dancing but you look extremely cute as usual and your body language is just adorable. 8.5/10

The 3 of you that did the best this week were
      Spoiler:  

Alolan Ninetales + Decidueye + Ribombee

One of you did the best and had the best photo of the week.

That pokémon is...
      Spoiler:  

Congratulations Ribombee, You have earned Immunity for next week!

The 3 of you that did the worst this week were
      Spoiler:  

Alolan Marowak + Lunala + Pheromosa

The pokémon with the worst overall score and is leaving the competition is...
      Spoiler:  

I'm sorry to say, but you have been eliminated.

omg was not expecting that elim :O I thought its overall score might pull it through!

Decidueye: Sad to say goodbye A. Marowak

Z Moves Are Lame

You've become really close with your trainer and you would do anything for them. They have given you a special crystal that showcases your true power. You will need to send me a photo of you show casing your type to the best of it's abilities. When we look at the photo we want to know exactly what type of Pokemon you are.

Please vote for the 4 you think did the best.
    Please vote alphabetically.
    You must vote twice.
    Do not ask for votes.
    Voting will be open for ~24 hours.

Lunala
    Mimikyu
    Primarina
    Ribombee x2