Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: BIG BROTHER UNIVERSE XV | WEEK 04 | POWER OF VETO COMPETITION

Achievements

Well there is one thing you do right

Achievements

No fancy post and really Im not doing what anyone wants me to do sorry...

Spoiler:  
    Johnny Mac and Megan, you are the only people in this house I havent spoken too and I dont feel right nominating anyone I have spoken to yet.

Achievements

WEEK 04 | POWER OF VETO COMPETITION

JULIE CHEN: WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S POWER OF VETO COMPETITION. TIFFANY AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF HOUSE 01 HAS NOMINATED DIANE AND ISABELLE FOR EVICTION. THE THREE OF THEM WILL BE COMPETING, ALONG WITH THREE RANDOMLY-SELECTED HOUSEGUESTS: AUBREY, IEDA, AND SHELBY.

THIS COMPETITION IS CALLED "WALL OF SHAME", AND HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. THE SIMPLE GOAL OF THIS COMPETITION IS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVICTED HOUSEGUESTS; THE ANSWER TO EACH QUESTION WILL BE A NUMBER. THE HOUSEGUEST TO ANSWER ALL THREE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY IN THE FASTEST TIME WILL WIN THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

» THIS IS A TIMED CHALLENGE. YOUR TIME STARTS BY OPENING THE PM AND ENDS WHEN YOU REPLY.
    » IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO THROW THIS CHALLENGE, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE PM STATING SO.
    » IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CHALLENGE PM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE. 3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT.
    » THERE IS NO DISCUSSION OF THIS CHALLENGE WITH ANYONE ELSE WHATSOEVER.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

JULIE CHEN: WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S POWER OF VETO COMPETITION. LADY SOV AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF HOUSE 02 HAS NOMINATED JOHN AND MEGAN FOR EVICTION. THE THREE OF THEM WILL BE COMPETING, ALONG WITH THREE RANDOMLY-SELECTED HOUSEGUESTS: DRE, ELENA, AND PAUL.

THIS COMPETITION IS CALLED "WALL OF SHAME", AND HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. THE SIMPLE GOAL OF THIS COMPETITION IS TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE EVICTED HOUSEGUESTS; THE ANSWER TO EACH QUESTION WILL BE A NUMBER. THE HOUSEGUEST TO ANSWER ALL THREE QUESTIONS CORRECTLY IN THE FASTEST TIME WILL WIN THE GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

» THIS IS A TIMED CHALLENGE. YOUR TIME STARTS BY OPENING THE PM AND ENDS WHEN YOU REPLY.
    » IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO THROW THIS CHALLENGE, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE PM STATING SO.
    » IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CHALLENGE PM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE. 3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT.
    » THERE IS NO DISCUSSION OF THIS CHALLENGE WITH ANYONE ELSE WHATSOEVER.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213