Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: BIG BROTHER UNIVERSE XV | WEEK 03 | LIVE EVICTION VOTE TWIST

Achievements

LMAO, okay girl. This is why I'm done ****ing w you in games

Achievements

Girl, kiss my ass. You thought you was about to just get a free ride around here? I'm onto your shady games, you little bitch. You sound pressed.

Achievements

insert that ****ing gif caio posts everywhere lately

Achievements

there it is

Achievements

It's just amusing how I help enable you to win this HoH and you decide to nominate me in return. I'm not the pressed one -- you're the one who can't get Bali tf outta your head.

Achievements

The fact you think I have genuinely any care for you and Bali is sad, because your pathetic ass believe my mind stays on games past me finishing them. If anything, you should realize I don't care about you post-game unless you're someone that matters. And you a blip on the radar, boo. Go have a seat somewhere, your insecurities are showing.

Achievements

Oh myyyy

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Achievements

I cant believe this is TEA!

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by VULpicks. View Post
    The fact you think I have genuinely any care for you and Bali is sad, because your pathetic ass believe my mind stays on games past me finishing them. If anything, you should realize I don't care about you post-game unless you're someone that matters. And you a blip on the radar, boo. Go have a seat somewhere, your insecurities are showing.
    Oh how cute, getting all personal? Foh. You need a social challenge to actually ****ing win a competition and attempt to get me out. Emphasis on attempt cuz your ass sure as hell ain't winning that veto.

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    I cant believe that this is TEA!
    fixed

Achievements

At least I know what a social game is. And I play to my strengths. Tell me the last time you have won over a jury that you haven't completely screwed over. Or talked **** about. Hang it up, hoe. You just madT you about to get slain.

Achievements

Shelby: This is a good time for one of you to break the game so I don't have to do it.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by SoandSo View Post
    fixed
    Dont come for my life!

Spoiler:  

Achievements

WEEK 03 | DOUBLE POWER OF VETO COMPETITION

JULIE CHEN: HOUSEGUESTS, DUE TO PANDORA'S BOX BEING OPENED LAST WEEK... WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S DOUBLE POWER OF VETO COMPETITION. JONAS AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF HOUSE 01 HAS NOMINATED DRE AND SHELBY FOR EVICTION. THE THREE OF THEM WILL BE COMPETING, ALONG WITH THREE RANDOMLY-SELECTED HOUSEGUESTS: AUBREY, PAUL, AND TIFFANY.

THIS COMPETITION IS CALLED "FITTING IN", AND HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. TO START, I WILL RANDOMIZE THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU WILL ALL COMPETE. THE PLAYER WHO IS CHOSEN FIRST WILL STEP UP AND CHALLENGE ONE OF THE OTHER PLAYERS IN A HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH. THE GOAL OF EACH MATCH IS TO COMPLETE EACH PUZZLE FASTER THAN YOUR OPPONENT. THE PUZZLES WILL BE FILLOMINO, IN WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO USE AN IMAGE-EDITING PROGRAM TO FILL IN THE MISSING NUMBERS. THE PLAYER TO CORRECTLY COMPLETE THE PUZZLE FASTER WINS THE ROUND AND ELIMINATES THEIR OPPONENT. THE NEXT PLAYER IN LINE WILL THEN STEP UP AND CHALLENGE ANY PLAYER STILL IN THE CHALLENGE. THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION ARE CROWNED. THE LAST TWO HOUSEGUESTS REMAINING WILL EACH WIN THEIR OWN GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

» THIS IS A TIMED CHALLENGE. YOUR TIME STARTS BY OPENING THE PM AND ENDS WHEN YOU REPLY.
    » IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO THROW THIS CHALLENGE, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE PM STATING SO.
    » IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CHALLENGE PM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE. 3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT.
    » THERE IS NO DISCUSSION OF THIS CHALLENGE WITH ANYONE ELSE WHATSOEVER.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

JULIE CHEN: HOUSEGUESTS, DUE TO PANDORA'S BOX BEING OPENED LAST WEEK... WELCOME TO THIS WEEK'S DOUBLE POWER OF VETO COMPETITION. BECKY AS HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD OF HOUSE 02 HAS NOMINATED IEDA AND MEGAN FOR EVICTION. THE THREE OF THEM WILL BE COMPETING, ALONG WITH THREE RANDOMLY-SELECTED HOUSEGUESTS: ELENA, ISABELLE, AND JOHN.

THIS COMPETITION IS CALLED "FITTING IN", AND HERE'S HOW IT WORKS. TO START, I WILL RANDOMIZE THE ORDER IN WHICH YOU WILL ALL COMPETE. THE PLAYER WHO IS CHOSEN FIRST WILL STEP UP AND CHALLENGE ONE OF THE OTHER PLAYERS IN A HEAD-TO-HEAD MATCH. THE GOAL OF EACH MATCH IS TO COMPLETE EACH PUZZLE FASTER THAN YOUR OPPONENT. THE PUZZLES WILL BE FILLOMINO, IN WHICH YOU WILL NEED TO USE AN IMAGE-EDITING PROGRAM TO FILL IN THE MISSING NUMBERS. THE PLAYER TO CORRECTLY COMPLETE THE PUZZLE FASTER WINS THE ROUND AND ELIMINATES THEIR OPPONENT. THE NEXT PLAYER IN LINE WILL THEN STEP UP AND CHALLENGE ANY PLAYER STILL IN THE CHALLENGE. THIS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL THE WINNERS OF THE COMPETITION ARE CROWNED. THE LAST TWO HOUSEGUESTS REMAINING WILL EACH WIN THEIR OWN GOLDEN POWER OF VETO.

» THIS IS A TIMED CHALLENGE. YOUR TIME STARTS BY OPENING THE PM AND ENDS WHEN YOU REPLY.
    » IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO THROW THIS CHALLENGE, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THE PM STATING SO.
    » IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND TO THE CHALLENGE PM, YOU WILL RECEIVE A STRIKE. 3 STRIKES, YOU'RE OUT.
    » THERE IS NO DISCUSSION OF THIS CHALLENGE WITH ANYONE ELSE WHATSOEVER.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS

Achievements

An extension was requested, therefore those of you who have yet to complete the challenge have until Sunday, August 13th at 3PM EST to complete.

Achievements

Double power of veto!? This is titillating.

BB19 • Alexandra • Christmas • Cody • Dominique • Elena • Jessica • Josh • Kevin • MATT

Achievements

THE DOUBLEBUTT VETO IS UNDER MY BUTT FROM THE POV COMP THAT I WON IN BIG BROTHER ALL STAR THAT DIDN"T EVEN FINISH AIRING...

I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY TIME TO SHINE TO USE THE DOUBLEBUTT VETO..

Spoiler:  

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast