Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Reality Bites 19

Achievements

A little modesty goes a long way but yet that's coming from me, resident conceited. A few of these are really good openings, however! Good luck w the jury answering ya'll. Imma be analyzing very closely.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by CrazySissyPlus
    What a great top 3, although I didn't communicate so much with you guys, but well done. You all deserve it.
    Obviously, I'm not a mean b****, I won't throw shade on everyone.
    According to me left the house too early, I will only ask you guys one question. A very simple question, I want to find a worthy person to represent this season of Reality Bites.

To Jennifer, Valentina and Valentina A.. Right now, you three have to write a book called RB's journey. What will you guys write and the conclusion is what?
    Thank you queen. <3

Once upon a time, there was a little Latina girl in the barrios of Lake Jackson, Texas. At fifteen, she was spotted by a Chicana Reality Bites talent scout, and her television career took off.

She worked the runway every round.

She was the fan favorite.

She had so many friends. Life was a... fairtytale.

Then an ugly storm began to brew, that truly left her... shook.

Hurricane Adrianna was here.

What category are we on right now? She was at a five. And she was coming for Valentina's wig.

Valentina was up for elimination... next to her best friend, Shelly, and her other two fellow drag sisters, April and Trinity.

Valentina narrowly survived that elimination, but had to say goodbye to her two sisters.

"That's IT!", Valentina proclaimed. She has had enough. "I'm not trusting any of these jealous girls anymore. The only person I trust from now on is my drag mother, la Virgin de Guadalupe."

She knew what she had to do. And she did.

Valentina slayed that next round. Left everyone shook. And Adrianna and Jennifer were left with their scalps bald.

She won the SAVE, and proved that there are more than two competitors in this game. And turned the game around.

There were obstacles along the way. She had friends who she had to leave behind, and tough decisions that she had to make.

But she made it to the finale because she is what? Sickening.

She served face. She served looks.

And her ending?

Well it's obvious. After winning Reality Bites 19 by an unanimous vote, she bought her own island far, far, away, where she, along with her coach Jasmine, and all her friends lived happily ever after. <3

You can find a copy at Amazon.com or your nearest Barnes & Noble! Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by tthung05
    Welp, I was going to vote for my drag queen sister but.. anyway
    What will you do if you win Reality Bites and how badly you want this ?

Gurl I'm here.

If I will be given the opportunity to become Miss Reality Bites, my role is to become a Good Samaritan to some unfortunate people. I would be encouraging fellow drag queens to join a competition like this so that they could have the same opportunity just as I have. Likewise I could help promote Reality Bites in their endeavor to achieve their goals.

I'll also go to Disney World.

I want this win really bad to show that you don't need to be a challenge beast to win these type of games, and you don't need to be scared to make big game moves. I would be heartbroken to lose this game after how far I've come and all that I've worked so hard for.

Love you squirrel friend. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Estquer
    As the resident Killer, I have some appropriately on-brand questions for you.

1. Which juror, finalist, or coach would you most like to kill, and why?
    2. Please describe the method that you would use to kill them. Points for creativity!

First off, I just wanna say thank you so much for asking this question because this is something that's been on my mind a lot.

First off, I'd most like to kill Valentina A. The reason for it? Because not only did she copy my name, but she's a ****ing ugly bitch. Why is she sitting next to me? Ew.

I would slip something into her drink during the finale after party of Reality Bites. As she starts getting dizzy, I'll help her walk to her hotel room. She will wake up... completely naked. In a room unrecognizable to her. In that room... is nothing. But walls. The only thing she will have available to eat, is herself. After a couple of days of her begging for answers, I will show up after she has been tied down . And explain nothing. She will be screaming for help as I walk around her with this smile on my face:

Spoiler:  

I will force feed her dog food just so that I can continue ****ing with her. By three weeks of this, she will be mentally insane. I will then remove one of her eyeballs out of their designated socket with a fork. And then begin chewing on it.

I will leave the room and leave her alone for 48 hours. I'll be back where she will be begging me for her to finish her off.

I will strangle her with my two bare hands, but not long enough for her to pass out. I will slap her face, and call her an imbecile. Worthless. A waste of space. I will show her pictures of her family and remind her that she will never see them again.

I will then drag her body to a coffin while she is conscious. And bury her 20 feet under ground alive.

That felt good. Thank you for your question, Adrianna.

Quote Originally Posted by SimUnicorn
    My question is for all of the finalists. What game move that you made are you the proudest of? Why should that game move give you my vote?

The game move I'm most proud of is, like I've said before, being the person brave enough to speak publicly about the fact that Adrianna and Jennifer have been dominating the entire game and that if we don't team up against them, they will pick us out of this competition one by one. I truly believe I inspired some other players in this game since no one was really doing much, but me winning MVP and SAVE in round 9 proved everyone that we could still win!

That game move should give me your vote because it shows that I did play this game for myself and to make moves. The game would've been incredibly boring had I not won that MVP, Jennifer and Adrianna would've most likely been both in this finale which would've been very predictable.

Quote Originally Posted by chazevanson
    If you were to release an album, what would be the title and the singles?

Title: Glamour

Singles:

Jealousy Gets You Nowhere
    I'm a Queen
    Don't F*ck with Me
    Say Hello to Miss RB (featuring Jasmine Masters)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyan
    (Potentially false) perception of Valentina's gameplay: Out of all the coaches, Jasmine was perhaps the best of them all. She felt more than a coach in this game; rather, a higher power that even myself listened to at certain times due to her status. Having said that, she did do some of your campaigning throughout this season; she did come to me about occasional things that perhaps you should have came to me about instead. Basically, I want to know where the separation of identity between your game as a player and Jasmine's game as a coach lies.

Jasmine was a great coach and I love her to death. However, Jasmine was not as influential to me as others may think.

When I won the MVP, she did ask me to nominate Adrianna and Jennifer but I had already told her that my mind was already made up on nominating the two. Her and I pretty much were always on the same page in the game so I can't say that I never not listened to her, but she didn't really ask much for me either.

When I was nominated as a replacement nominee by Jennifer during your MVP, I knew that Shelly was going to vote to keep me because of our partnership throughout the game. Something that Jasmine had no influence on. I approached Valentina A for her to keep me, and offered a deal that she accepted. I then approached you to keep me in case of a 2-2 vote, and you agreed, but it didn't matter since I stayed 3-1.

The next round my closest ally won MVP and I knew I'd be safe from the initial nominees. When you won the SAVE, I did reach out to you via Skype but you never responded to me. In case you never read the message it said:

[9/11/2017 9:32:20 PM] Andres: any chance you could not nom me since gilly said he doesn't wanna play? lol

You never responded and then nominated me. I'm NGL, I felt like you were targeting me. You and I seemed to have been on the same page during the end game, but we hadn't talked much so I wasn't aware of how much trust I could put in you. After I didn't hear back from you, I told Jasmine and she told me she was going to approach you about a F3, which I would've been down for at that point. I guess my mindset was that it was Jasmine's turn to give it a shot at getting your vote to keep me, which ended up working.

I will say that I think my coach and I made a great team, and probably a better team than Jennifer/Katarina and Valentina A/Jenniffer. Jasmine and I compared notes throughout the game and would tell each other what we would hear, even showing each other receipts. I think Jasmine knew that I had it in me to win this game from the very beginning and invested in me a lot, hence why she gave me immunity when she won it round 1.

Even if you still are not convinced that Jasmine didn't do all the work for me, I'd just like to say that a vote against me is also a vote against Jasmine. This is not an individual win that I'm taking, but a team win. I know without a doubt that Jasmine and I were the better team. Jasmine didn't need to rely on having players who were challenge beasts to get here, and we both have hustled a lot, at least a lot more than the other two pairs. A prime example is when we tried getting Team Top Model to turn on each other, and it kind of worked when Amanda W voted out Kassidy. I think that not only I am deserving of this win, but so is Jasmine. So I really hope you consider voting for me.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover
    ~silence~

<3

Achievements

I guess I don't have questions to answer lolol

To Jennifer, Valentina and Valentina A.. Right now, you three have to write a book called RB's journey. What will you guys write and the conclusion is what?

My book is entitled RB's Journey - A Look Inside. My book is about the struggles and intensity that I felt throughout the competition. Never choosing to give-up but not betraying those that you care about deeply in the process. I could never have campaigned against Adrianna, one of my best friends, and I knew that whichever one of us left - the other would do everything in their power to make it to the end. My book is more about the journey and the thought process during the game, rather than the journey itself. It's about perseverance, strength, and a bit of fun.

I'm not going to lie, I've been playing Reality Bites since the very first season and I've never technically won in a jury vote as a solo competitor. I don't even know how many times I've played but I've wanted to win on my own merit via a jury for so long in this game just so I can say I won it as a solo competitor (with an amazing Coach) instead of my only win being as a team challenge win. Regardless, I put so much effort into this game from the very beginning and I think my activity and commitment to the game showcases how badly I want this.

2. Please describe the method that you would use to kill them. Points for creativity!

I would most certainly kill Adrianna, as I feel like she would truly appreciate the experience the most. Plus, she would finally get to realize her pains and sorrow that she had once inflicted on so many victims. Certainly, Adrianna is a strong presence and I feel that it's only necessary that she go out in grandeur. I'd invite her to a ballroom, her thinking that she finally has discovered who the killer is. A note is placed in the center of the room, and as she picks it up, the string attached to the note pulls the handle on the chandelier dropping mechanism, crushing her under the diamonds and crystals of the beautiful light.

Shocking, isn't it?

My question is for all of the finalists. What game move that you made are you the proudest of? Why should that game move give you my vote?

I would definitely say that the game move that I made that I'm proudest of was keeping close with Katarina. It may sound like a weird response, but I truly think that working so closely with my Coach is something that propelled me in the game. While I tried to make due socially with the players in the cast, there were times that I got extremely busy because of real life scenarios and Katarina would fill me in on progress that had happened with certain people. It was really nice to see someone else in the game truly and actually be watching out for you. I was super happy to have Katarina as a Coach because she truly did help me in the game and staying so close to her helped me gain insight I may not have otherwise.

Hm, I've never really been huge into music so I'm just going to say some stuff

Title: Longevity

Singles:
    Quit, Never
    You Dot Kay Dot
    Beautiful but Deadly

(Potentially false) perception of Jennifer's gameplay: Winning the most amount of competitions this season is awfully impressive. While competitively speaking, you were the strongest overall this season, I feel as if your social game wasn't nearly as strong, especially toward the end. I feel like, if you didn't have immunity because of your coach or if you didn't win MVP or SAVE, you would have been a goner due to the perception of you being the person to beat. Because of this, I felt like you focused more so on winning competitions in order to, not only solidify your position in the final three, but to simultaneously advance yourself as a bigger target. It seemed like you barely interacted with anyone on a social platform toward the end. Prove me wrong.

I certainly see where your perception comes through, and I can't say that it's entirely false. At the beginning of the game, I definitely spent a lot of the game working on social relationships even if it wasn't to form huge, direct alliances. I think it kind of shows that I wasn't nominated until Round 9, with only two previous rounds not being eligible to be nominated. Towards the end of the game, my social relationships geared more towards Shelly. I knew that between yourself and Valentina (not A) that I had two enemies so I didn't see the point in making small talk because I knew we would be after each other.
    Shelly and I had become increasingly close in the game and towards the end, she became probably my closest ally. I'm not going to sit here and tell you that I played a perfect social game, because I know I didn't and I know that my social/strategic game is never going to eclipse a challenge game for me. I think my two sides, together, brought me here but you are not wrong in stating that challenges had a huge part in that. Just because I won challenges doesn't necessarily mean that I didn't care about talking, and I used my challenge wins to build social bonds with people during the game.

Ultimately, I just wanted to say thanks to everyone and best of luck again to the finalists.

Since we're here anyways, I'm just gonna answer the ones that are not specifically directed to the finalists

Well I know that the spotlight right now is directed towards Jennifer and the Valentinas but I would just like to say that if Jennifer wins this season of Reality Bites, it'd be a great reassuring moment for me as a coach that I managed to not fail as Team Top Model's coach. I think I've worked really hard as a coach and to see the hard work that me and my team come into fruitation would just be the perfect ending to this season on our part.

As for someone vouching for my girl Jennifer, I know how badly she wants this because she worked so hard from beginning to end during this competition. Sure some could just dismiss her as being only a meat tank who wins challenges but the thing is, that is one huge integral aspect of the game that she has a huge edge at and if you have it, why not flaunt it? Especially in the first half of the competition, winning the challenges is crucial to the Team Drag Model mega-alliance and I think that's a huge reason why our alliance was successful in the first half of the competition.

Overall I believe that Jennifer is a hard worker, she's resilient, she's committed and she never gave up (not to mention one heck of a beast competitor) and I think those are the qualities that I show how much she wants it and those are also qualities that would make a damn great RB winner on my book.

As a coach, the person I am most likely to kill is Sheri because she was an amazing addition to the cast in the second half of the competition and having her as an enemy rather as an ally just threw off majority of the strategies that I was initially thinking of before her addition.

As Philippines' current reigning Miss Intercontinental, I couldn't possibly fathom the thought of killing someone. So if she were to say suddenly disappear in the middle of the night and be located three months later hogtied to an old oak tree in the middle of Salem while looking fabulous as a corpse because her face was filled with 10 shots of botox injections, got her flabby arms liposuction-ed and got exploding Double G breast implants that ultimately caused her death - then I can assure you that Miss Katarina Rodriguez, the Philippines' current reigning Miss Intercontinental had absolutely nothing to do with it...

Title: Me and My Girls

Singles:
    My Girls Ain't Going Nowhere
    Black Chocolate
    Wanna Be On Top (The RB Remix)

Achievements

The time has come to decide the winner of Reality Bites 19.
    Please vote for the competitor you would like to see win the competition.
    Along with your vote, you may send a brief message to be posted in the thread.
    The person with the most votes will be this seasons champion.

Good Luck!
    You have 24 hours.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2ch View Post
    JURY QUESTIONS

If you vote for my bitch Valentina (A)., and I win in conjunction, I'll celebrate like the ratchet hoe I am.

I would kill Jasmine. Her breath stinks. To be quite honest, I probably would just lock her in a closet and let her suffocate in her own stank air.

The move that I am most proud of is participating in challenges. People know that I do not do challenges (all the time), and I did as many as possible this season. It's a record for me~*~*.

Yes, this is not a move because like, what did I do? I'm not about to sit here and flex like I talked to any of these bitches.

If I had an album, it would totally be an EP titled "Late". There would be one track, entitled "Late". because I was late to the show in all terms. Even in answering these damn questions. And there would also be a techno track too, because bitches could twerk at the club to it, and as a former stripper, this is important to me. Oh, and Valentina looks like a stripper so we should win together and it would be a hit in Ibiza.

Vote your favorite bitches!

Achievements

THE TIME HAS COME TO ANNOUNCE THE WINNER OF REALITY BITES 19!

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySissyPlus
    Clapping hands on you guys. Well done.
    This night, I'm voting without emotion. Just follow by intuition.

I vote JENNIFER to win the Reality Bites 19.

Spoiler:  
    I think my vote is obvious. Valentina~

Spoiler:  
    This vote was a bit harder than I expected! Valentina is the most meme-worthy contestant and had the best answer to my question. Yet, she had the worst relationship with me in the game, and seemed to revel a bit too much in eliminating me which I found kind of frustrating. Valentina A. had the best opening statement and a decent relationship with me, but didn't show up to jury questioning whatsoever and seemed to be channeling Tahlia throughout the endgame. Jennifer had a very bland showing in the jury questioning, but had by far the best relationship with me in the game and put on a truly impressive challenge performance throughout the season. In terms of coaches, I only had a relationship with Katarina, while I never interacted with Jasmine or Jenniffer. Taking this all under consideration, I have decided to stick with my original leaning and vote for the duo Jennifer and Katarina.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by SimUnicorn
    I vote for Jennifer

Spoiler:  
    I think Jennifer deserves this win. <3

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyan
    Ahh, this is difficult. I wish I could vote for all six of you honestly because each have such strong arguments; however, on the whole, the coach-player duo that I feel played the strongest overall game, together, is Valentina and Jasmine. I am incredibly impressed by your guys' partnership throughout the game, and your answer to my question, Valentina, was very solid. Therefore, I vote for Valentina and Jasmine to win.

Spoiler:  
    Quote Originally Posted by FashionLover
    Jennifer and Katarina

WHICH MEANS...
      Spoiler:  
    BY A VOTE OF
      Spoiler:  
    5-2-0
      Spoiler:  
      Spoiler:  

JENNIFER\WCCATS & KATARINA|REHTHEA, YOU ARE THE WINNERS OF REALITY BITES 19!

This was a very deserving win. You guys both dominated this season in such a way that I was almost certain this would be the result so congrats to both of you for actually pulling it off. You won so many challenges and did everything you could to stay safe even when your team was getting knocked out one by one. You're both amazing winners and I'm very proud of you.

Valentina|Aandres, a few rounds ago I wouldn't have said Jennifer had any competition but you really pulled through at the end and I would not have been surprised to see you take the victory. You played a great game and I loved having you here this season. You know that I'm greedy for Valentina.

Jasmine|xymandopex, I have something to say: you've done anything but ruin Reality Bites. You are an amazing competitor and if you came back to make it to the finale a third season in a row I wouldn't even be mad about it.

Valentina A|Vashhee, I know you figured you weren't going to win but thank you for at least keeping us entertained. I know you would have rather been on this jury but you did play a good game and I loved having you here.

Jenniffer|VULpicks., Thank you for coming back this season. Another 2 time finalist, you've really proved your power in this competition and that no matter what you have longevity and people should see you as a real competitor.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR BEING A PART OF THIS GAME!
    I really did love this season so thank you all for making it so unique and entertaining.

Spoiler:  
    Oh my goodness! I am so utterly speechless right now and just dumbfounded that I finally won RB in a jury vote.

I thought that Valentina was going to take it and I would not have been surprised as it was a great jury performance by you. So happy that I got to win with Katarina, she was an amazing coach through and through!

Thanks again for such an awesome game Eagle <3

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    Congrats Brendon! Well earned win, I definitely knew it was going to be an uphill battle to try to beat you so I'm not very surprised.

Despite not winning I'm still proud of my performance with Jasmine, I think we did what we could considering our challenge performances. Thank you so much to Nyan and tthung for voting for us <3

And thank you ho for hosting! I loved playing as Valentina

Has anyone heard from Valentina A? Seems like she's mysteriously disappeared

Also, FashionLover:

Spoiler:  

Spoiler:  
    Eeeeeek third time's the charm for Katarina . And to win along with wccats is just a cherry on the top because he's been an amazing player since day 1 and I'm so happy to be sharing the crown with him

Thank you to all the jurors who believed in his gameplay and voted for him and also great job for Aandres and xyman for putting up a strong jury fight. It felt like such a steep jury battle in the end because of you guys have put up such a good fight and I actually thought that you guys could have taken it in the end because you guys did so good in the jury.

Thank you for an amazing game eagle and everyone who has made it such an interesting and entertaining season
    Last edited by rehthea; 09-24-2017 at 08:05 PM.

Achievements

Congrats!!! Well deserved.

Achievements

Congrats Team Top Model <3

Achievements

Spoiler:  
    I am very happy for you Brendan. You and Jasmine were both great to me this season and this was truly win/win/win for me no matter what happened. Big congratulations to you and Rehthea.

I'm glad someone recognized my opening jury statement and game was good, thank you Est. If this wasn't a coach season I think I would've had a shot at winning (not a sleight at you Gary, just people tend to vote for their own teams so we were coming into this with a disadvantage XD).

Quote Originally Posted by Aandres View Post
    Has anyone heard from Valentina A? Seems like she's mysteriously disappeared
    YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE HAD A SHOT OF WINNING IF NOT FOR ME BITCH. GW2: PoF came out 3 days ago and that has taken all my attention~

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122