Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.1 ☭ Dynasty of Czar Abram

Valeriya: I could've done better.

• Inventory: At the start of each Marketplace, I will contact you privately alerting you to your current number of Rubles and any prizes you currently possess. You may also request this information via PM as needed.
    • Wheat Lists: The Czar and Bourgeoisie members will (via PM to me) rank the members of the Proletariat, determining how many Wheat Bushels each player accrues.
    • Extra Wheat Bushels: Members of the Proletariat may purchase Wheat Bushels at the market price using their Rubles. Wheat Bushels are non-transferable.
    • Rubles: Rubles are the game’s currency. You may use rubles to bid on auction items, buy wheat, or buy favors from other players.
    • Transfers: To transfer Rubles or items to another player, send me (Estquer) a private message titled something like “Ruble Transfer”. Inside the message, state “I choose to give (state the amount) Rubles to (state the name of the player you sent the Rubles to).” I will send you and the recipient a PM confirming the transfer. All transfers are considered final.
    • Auction: During Phase I, there will be auction items for sale at the Marketplace. You may place a bid by contacting me via PM. You may place only one bid per item, and the sum of your bids cannot exceed your total wealth. Only the winning bid will have to pay. In the event of a tie, the Russian Census will be consulted. You will receive the full details of your prize once you successfully obtain it. Note that auction items may vary significantly in… quality.

Items for Sale

• Name: Wheat Bushel
    • Price: 1 Ruble
    • Quantity Available: Unlimited
    • Description: A single bushel of wheat, harvested this season.

• Name: Rustic Key
    • Price: Auction
    • Quantity Available: 1
    • Description: A sturdy bronze key. The rough hewn metal feels honest, but you can't help but wish more attention had been paid to its craftsmanship.

• Name: Wedding Ring
    • Price: Auction
    • Quantity Available: 1
    • Description: A glittering golden band adorned with what are undoubtedly blood diamonds. But, you wonder, can love really survive in a place like this?

You have 24 hours to accrue enough wheat to survive the winter, either through the nobility or by purchasing bushels for yourself. Note that all the money spent at the Marketplace will be divided among the nobility at the conclusion of the round, so spend wisely. Winter is coming!
    Last edited by Estquer; 07-17-2017 at 09:26 AM.

Achievements

Evgeniya: Someone buy me wedding ring, I cook, clean, perform wifely duties for you.

Achievements

Elizaveta: Dees guhm crasie. I confoos wai I no part of Boojwasee. ANSWER FOR ME LITEL ABRAM.

Savannah Sapphire: Honestly, I'm SO stunned Abram didn't choose me!!! I wrote him a song and EVERYTHING

Oh well, guess it's time to carbo-load for the coming months If anyone wants to purchase anything for me, I'd certainly be obliged to say yes, and maybe I'll change my next ~banger~ about youuuu instead of Sir Czar<3

Achievements

Andre: What am I doing sitting on the peasant side of this game? Look at me, I'm a model. I don't deserve to be sitting next to fat, ugly, women like Eesline or Ruslinka.

Achievements

Eeslaine: THE ONLY FAT THING I SEE HERE ARE YOUR BACKROLLS

AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL MY NAME RIGHT

Thank you so much Abram for picking me. This is step one in the process to knighthood, although this task I am suppose to do sounds awfully Knave like......

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

TIFFANY BO'TIFFANY TEA: how can we be starving with all these full on MEALS hunny?

TIFFANY BO'TIFFANY TEA: yall can oppress me ANY day of the week

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by abstractfierce View Post

TIFFANY BO'TIFFANY TEA: how can we be starving with all these full on MEALS hunny?

TIFFANY BO'TIFFANY TEA: yall can oppress me ANY day of the week

Elizaveta: Yew soun lyk junkie hoar.

Achievements

To those reaching me out, thank you. I'll response the PMs after work today <3

Spoiler:  

The Marketplace is now closed! Let's see how our vendors did.

• Name: Wheat Bushel
    • Price: 1 Ruble
    • Quantity Sold: 32

• Name: Rustic Key
    • Winning Bid: 11 Rubles
    • Quantity Sold: 1

• Name: Wedding Ring
    • Winning Bid: 10 Rubles
    • Quantity Sold: 1

As you can see, the players spent a total of 53 Rubles at the Marketplace. The Czar and Bourgeoisie thank you for your patronage. The winners of the Auction Items will be contacted in the near future with more details. Up next, we will see who survived Winter... and who didn't.

Achievements

Eeslaine: WE SURE SPENT A LOT OF MONEY

I SEE YOU READING THE THREAD, RIDDLEMETHIS

YOU'RE GONNA EARN LOTS OF RUBLES

ARE YOU HAPPY, GREEDY BITCH

CZAR

BOURGEOISIE

AKATUY KATORGA

As the Marketplace empties out, the nights grow long and dark. Once the snow begins to fall, it never seems to stop, piling drifts in every street corner and smothering every farm. The players retreat inside. For Czar Abram and his Bourgeoisie, the Kremlin is well-stocked with everything they could possibly need, and many more delights that they could do without. At Akatuy Katorga, Valeriya at least has a meager prison ration to keep her alive through the winter. However, one member of the Proletariat did not survive. It's time to find out who that is. I will now reveal how much wheat each contestant received, from highest to lowest.

Spoiler:  

Argentina: 51 Bushels

Despite your incipient allergy, you will somehow survive this Winter.

Pavel: 51 Bushels

You find yourself comforted by the smell of bread baking through these many months.

Tiffany: 49 Bushels

You have so much excess wheat that you tried brewing it into tea to see what would happen. Some experiments are best left untested.

Spoiler:  

White: 47 Bushels

You don't feel that privileged. In fact, this feels quite ordinary.

Eeslaine: 47 Bushels

As it transpires, Wonder Woman cosplay and the associated shouting burns a tremendous number of calories.

Anatoly: 45 Bushels

Looks like you won't have to drop a weight class after all.

Spoiler:  

Evgeniya: 42 Bushels

Your search for wheat appears to have been more successful than your search for a husband.

Savannah: 38 Bushels

Melodic fragments of pop anthems that no one has heard of fill the air around your house.

Elizaveta: 38 Bushels

You aren't impressed with your fellow citizens' shenanigans, but such irritation is hardly fatal.

Spoiler:  

Luka: 37 Bushels

You're not sure if you can solve starvation through surgical means, but luckily you don't have to find out quite yet.

Dallas: 35 Bushels

You didn't waste nearly as much wheat as some of the top earners, which makes you feel vaguely smug.

Andre: 33 Bushels

A respectable sum, though not impressive.

Spoiler:  
    Only three players remain. Isabelle, Ruslinka, and Sungmin; two of you will be safe, but one of you will starve.

Spoiler:  

Ruslinka: 22 Bushels

It wasn't your best winter, but you hardly went hungry.

Sungmin: 22 Bushels

You still seem to be encountering some racism.

Which means...

Spoiler:  

Isabelle: 0 Bushels

Isabelle has starved to death!

OOC: Sorry to see you go, Jigsawce! I was interested to see what you would do when you signed up for the game, but unfortunately it seems like you were too busy to participate fully. Thanks for signing up!

Because they own the means of production, Czar Abram and the Bourgeoisie split the revenue generated at the Marketplace (53 Rubles), as well as Isabelle's estate (0 Rubles). As a result of this upward mobility, Czar Abram receives 13 Rubles, while Bubbles, Chokichi, Jonas, and Magdalene each receives 10 Rubles.

Thus ended the reign of Czar Abram!

I am to bad you didn't get any so you could buy yourself a new costume. You are looking a little stank.

**GRABS POPCORN AND GETS READY TO SCREAM**

I threw up in my mouth twice!

Achievements

Eeslaine: RUDE

AT LEAST I SURVIVED WINTER

Achievements

Evgeniya: Ah host of game cheeky. I cook, clean and wifely duty for you to stay in game yes?

Achievements

White Privelege: Those wheat bushels better have been organic, non gmo, and gluten free! I'm sure whoever is in charge will happily accommodate me Just as I'm sure everyone here would eagerly pay more per rubble if that were to be a problem

BIG BROTHER 19|Christmas, Elena,
    Jessica, Kevin, Matt

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast