Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Season 10 - news, spoilers ...

أنت كل مثلي الجنس. wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Aquaria is sickening but I'm still on the fence about her. I don't wanna hype her up like Aja and then end up being an early-middle out. :/

But in fairness, Aquaria is more polished and I would go so far as to say a better performer. Her drag is more realized and cleaner than Aja's.
    "SLAY THE WORRRLL! HA--"

Quote Originally Posted by Boby-LM View Post
    ^
    Kahanna isn't in =/
    Nooooooo she slays

Team Dusty Ray Bottoms and Mayhem until I get to know the other gurls.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by wuchereria_bancrofti View Post
    Aquaria is sickening but I'm still on the fence about her. I don't wanna hype her up like Aja and then end up being an early-middle out. :/

But in fairness, Aquaria is more polished and I would go so far as to say a better performer. Her drag is more realized and cleaner than Aja's.
    Looks wise Aquaria is much more versatile & polised than Aja ! But let's be real. Aja kills her in performance. With that said. Aquaria is an amazing performer & has TONS of Charisma. On stage. I think she will be too cocky for the competition though Ala Valentina. Which will have her finding her way in danger at some point I think.

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Word on the street is Amalara went first and whoever lip-synced with her left the following week. They're filming week 3 or 4 now, 2 girls definitely out.

​I'm living my life, hope you feel alright

^

I don't think Amalara is actually on tho, she has been debunked a few days ago no?

Spoiler:  

I live for Blair tbh <3 also apparently queens from her hometown are super salty that she made it because of how young she is and because she's too "inexperienced" lmao

Spoiler:  

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345