Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 - news, spoilers ...

أنت كل مثلي الجنس. wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    OMG! Ben DeLa, Chi Chi, and Thorgy for top 3! <3

"For a compilation, here's what I have:
    Pretty Much Confirmed

1. Milk - Canceled a gig in Peru (receipt needed, but this has been talked about heavily) Last gig appears to be in Finland on July 16. Credit to /u/thesmokeylife.
    2. Chi Chi Devayne - Canceled a gig in Peru (receipt needed, but also talked about heavily). Rich's San Diego moved her gig to August 25 due to scheduling conflict. /u/thesmokeylife bringing receipts again, yesssss. She says she will be working in Shreveport on 7/22 at Central Station. Can anyone check if she shows?
    3. Ben Delacreme- Email from Post Office Cabaret in P-Town. Credit to /u/Fayettevillain08
    4. Morgan McMichaels - Canceled gig at Montreal Pride for Aug 17. Credit to /u/jeromee15
    5. Trixie Mattel - Canceled some P-Town shows at Post Office Cabaret, which can be seen on their website. Was replaced for the S9 tour starting July 19. Good catch by /u/bee_bean. Returns to her one woman show on 8/22.
    6. Thorgy Thor - Gigs canceled on July 28 and July 29. Credit to /u/ComeOnPupperfish for finding the gigs and /u/siphoneuphoria for finding the cancellations! Supposed to be hosting a show at her home bar in Brooklyn on August 17, but it is a monthly event that she's not always there for. There is also alleged insider T from someone that she has been busy collecting costumes lately.
    7. Aja - Canceled her Australian tour set for July 21-29. This fantastic image by /u/Reallybish also sells it. She is still being advertised for pretty much all the August dates on the S9 tour, so we have to keep an eye on those, but I think it's obvious she will drop.
    "For a compilation, here's what I have:

<3

I'm so excited for AS3 tbh

Milk, Aja and Chi Chi have grown so much since their season. I'm also really excited to see Trixie again. Don't really care abut Morgan (RIP), Thorgy and Ben tho.

I can't wait to see Chi Chi's runway look tho, her make up is so much better too!

Spoiler:  

أنت كل مثلي الجنس. wuchereria_bancrofti's Avatar
    Some sources state that the Queens are going to start being sequestered this upcoming Saturday August 26th, however some are saying that it is Sunday September 10th.

• Aquaria (New York City, NY): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10.
    • Ariel Versace (Cherry Hill, NJ): Has been heavily rumored to have made it far in the casting process.
    • Big Dee (Long Beach, CA): Delta Work posted on her Facebook in early Summer regarding whom she should do as her character for Snatch Game.
    • Brita Filter (New York City, NY): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Complete Destruction (Providence, RI): Ari Ola posted (then quickly deleted) on Facebook that a well-known Providence queen that she started out with was in the final rounds of interviews for S10.
    • Dusty Ray Bottoms (New York City, NY): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Evah Destruction (Atlanta, GA): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10. Recently signed with Omni Entertainment Group.
    • India Black (Indianapolis, IN): Cancelled appearance on September 10th.
    • James Majesty (Seattle, WA): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10. James has also announced a hiatus to work on an unnamed film project. Recently signed with Omni Entertainment Group.
    • Miz Cracker (New York City, NY): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10.
    • Monét X Change (New York City, NY): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Nina West (Columbus, OH): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Rhiannon Cortez (Little Rock, AR): Announced a social media and performance break on Facebook recently.
    • Ruby Roo (New York City, NY): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Satine Harlow (Philadelphia, PA): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Shontelle Sparkles (Louisville, KY): Rumored to have had at least one or two call backs.
    • Soju (Chicago, IL): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10.
    • Syn (New York City, NY): Has been heavily rumored to have made it far in the casting process.
    • Trannika Rex (Chicago, IL): Rumors have been swirling that she was reached out to by producers to convince her to audition.
    • Vicky Vox (Los Angeles, CA): Rumors have been swirling that she was reached out to by producers to convince her to audition and sequentially has been cast on 10.
    • Wednesday Westwood (Rochester, NY): Has been heavily rumored to have been cast on S10.

<3

so is Eureka gonna be on this season?
    Ukraine: Elena - Irina M - Samuel
    Vietnam: Duong
    Holland: Bonita - Daila - Sanne J - Sanne K - Senna
    Britain: Cirrah - Georgia - Shaunagh

^ isnt she a shoe in ?
    NO SANA NO LIFE

The Voyage: a TDI fic by Whiskas & PhoenixRoyale

Current Faves !!!

!TOP OF THE CLASS! Coming soon ......

This is kinda huge, the top TV network in Israel ("yes") picked up RuPauls Drag Race and is broadcasting episodes on one of the most popular channels in TV here. I'm SHOOK.

MAYHEM :-(

Season 10 hasn't started filming as of today... Eureka performed at a Pride event in Charlotte, North Carolina this afternoon.
    australia
    sam m. / lara / alice / sam d. / tahnee / sophie / simone / shanali / alex / vitoria

Instagram // Twitter

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS Miz.

Kameron Michaels is rumored and omg i'd die if she'd get on

Spoiler:  

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

RUMORED/HIGH LIKELY

Aquaria

Dusty Ray Bottoms

Kameron Michaels

Mayhem Miller

Miz Cracker

Monet X Change

The Vixen

RUMORED/POSSIBLE

Amalara Sofia

Asia T. O'Hara

Kaleena Markos

Rhiannon Cortez

Achievements

Kameron!

So hype for Miz Kraker !

#BB19 Elena | Christmas | Ramses
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

I'm so excited about Mayhem!

@Cleo your list is a bit dated, they updated it and sadly Kaleena and Rhiannon are now unlikely
    RUMORED/LIKELY

RUMORED/POSSIBLE

• Amalara Sofía (San Juan, PR): Rumors have begun to surface that club owners down in Puerto Rico have complained about her cancelling gigs due to "televised commitments." Continues to be active on Facebook, however was last active on Instagram on September 3rd and Twitter on January 8th. Some believe that she traveled out of PR before Hurricane Irma and has someone else posting for her.
    • Haley Star (Providence, RI): Last active on Facebook/Instagram on September 3rd and Twitter on September 6th.
    • James Majesty (Seattle, WA): Announced a hiatus to work on an unnamed film project. Recently signed with Omni Entertainment Group. Rumored to possibly be on Dragula S2, not S10. Last active on Facebook on September 8th, however is active on Facebook Messenger, Instagram on September 8th and Twitter on September 7th.
    • Jazlyn Alezae (Los Angeles, CA): Last active on Facebook on September 10th, however is active on Facebook Messenger, and Instagram/Twitter on September 2nd.

UNLIKELY

Spoiler:  

Where are the Florida girls?

Love Kameron, reminds me of Raven!

Holland: Sanne de Kramer
    Ukraine: Anastasiya G.

I wish there wasn't so many NY girls very season tbh, like 2 would be enough.

Spoiler:  

Aquaria <3
    ☆ s a s h a - v e l o u r☆

[ RPDR-ALLSTARS 3 : Trixie, B. Dela Creme, Chi Chi, Milk ]
    "I'm a sophisticated woman who knows how to have fun."

Spoiler:  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast