Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cody Nickson

Achievements

Cody Nickson

Seems like a good mix of handsome and awkward. Just please don't end up a Ken (Survivor) or Corey or that really pretty one from BB16.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

Achievements

IM DECEASED @ "YOU'RE A BETA"

I'm chortling at people calling him a sociopath already.

Ohai token good looking guy who'd just fumble their way through the game and do nothing of importance.

くそくらえ。死ねえ 。くたばれ。
    謹んで申し上げます、くたばれ、ボケ。

I'm really interested to see how he interacts with everyone because I can't see him meshing well with most of these people

He just seems so odd? But like, not in a bad way in the slightest. It's just hard to see him with this group of people. For being so normal, I feel like he's disjointed from the cast. I can't quite put my finger on him yet.

He hates Paul, so I like him a lot so far, I'm glad he doesn't just kiss his ass.

Achievements

B O R I N G A N D D U L L.

Typical boring ass no personality white boy. NEXT.

does he claify as dull white boy though? he looks hispanic or arabic to me (the name indicates others though)

Achievements

He literally scares me. I would be frightened to be locked in a house with him all summer.

Spoiler:  

There are so so so many things I do not like about him and as VULpicks said he is yet another bland straight white male... and yet there's something so overly serious and intense about him that he made me cackle multiple times this episode.

He's - as of now - giving me that rare, special brand of unintentional hilarity that I enjoy so much and therefore I'm going to have to say he's the star of the season so far for me.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    There are so so so many things I do not like about him and as VULpicks said he is yet another bland straight white male... and yet there's something so overly serious and intense about him that he made me cackle multiple times this episode.

He's - as of now - giving me that rare, special brand of unintentional hilarity that I enjoy so much and therefore I'm going to have to say he's the star of the season so far for me.

I think I agree! LMAO.

I kept being like omg what is he doing. hes different than any other player so hes unpredictable which is really entertaining. he just aint about faking anything which is kind of fun.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Him and Megan's convo

it was like an army showdown

I love how stone cold he is

You're so lame
    He kinda sorta looks like Cristiano Ronaldo with no spice.

he seems like a serial killer lol. and his face is very weird. like i wouldnt be shocked if he had botox or chiller in his cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post

YAAAAASSSSSS!

i LOVE Cody! it always crack me up a little bit whenever i saw his intense, serial killer face in certain situation in the house. Like the conversation between him and Paul <3 LOL like they were just talking about each other age.

and somehow i can see myself in him personality wise a little bit, Hating people and dont really care much about them LOL. When he didn't give a single s.hit about Jillian's weight loss problem i'm like . In the house that full of tryhard people, it just kinda nice to see a person that does not afraid showing his/her dislike of other people. I need him to do this for every single day in that house

i hope he doesn't dissapoint me like saying homophobic or bigots stuff, or had burned a goat, etc.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast