Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Christmas Abbott

Achievements

Fitness superstar

Queen of the holiday season

Achievements

GODDESS, she is top 2 tbh! IDC what anyone says.

#BB19 Christmas | Ramses | Elena |
    #RPDR9 Farrah Moan | Aja | Valentina | Sasha | Alexis | Kimora

#iServeFace

Achievements

I think she's a smart player. She knows how to deal with people and strategize/approach them as people. I think her social game so far is phenomenal. She plays emotional... but IMO in a good way? It's not too much of a detriment to her game, it honestly could help her stay in this early game.

She's feeling very Ika and Vanessa-esque right now, definitely one to watch.

BB19 • Alexandra • Christmas • Cody • Dominique • Elena • Jessica • Josh • Kevin • MATT

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I think she's a smart player. She knows how to deal with people and strategize/approach them as people. I think her social game so far is phenomenal. She plays emotional... but IMO in a good way? It's not too much of a detriment to her game, it honestly could help her stay in this early game.

She's feeling very Ika and Vanessa-esque right now, definitely one to watch.

yaaaaaaaaaas !

she is such a queen.
    Dominique is a queen too!
    Those two have such amazing social skills!

At this point, I appreciate her, if anything, for how much she scares the f*** out of the men in this cast. She'll have to play really carefully though given how much she's seen as a physical threat right off the bat.

sending my prayers to Mutha Klaus, i need her to make it thru this week.

Queen of preseverance? Gurl... Just ask them to let you come back next year like Eureka. It's not like it'd be unprecedented for Big Brother to bring one player back in a whole newbie cast, and she's a legitimate fan favorite right now so they'd probably want her back. It's like she'd rather stick around while recovering from surgery and with less of a chance to win the game because she gets to play the martyr role.

Quote Originally Posted by heyy View Post
    Queen of preseverance? Gurl... Just ask them to let you come back next year like Eureka. It's not like it'd be unprecedented for Big Brother to bring one player back in a whole newbie cast, and she's a legitimate fan favorite right now so they'd probably want her back. It's like she'd rather stick around while recovering from surgery and with less of a chance to win the game because she gets to play the martyr role.
    She'd probably feel entitled asking them that. Eureka didn't even ask them that, the show had to make the decision for her. Plus, it's not like she has any idea that she's a fan favorite since the show is live.

I feel so bad for her and her foot, that really sucks to have to suffer such a bad injury while competing on BB no less. And it's not like on Survivor, when these things are far more common as they're in a more dangerous environment, this was an easily preventable thing, and thanks to Jason, her chances of doing better are done.

Quote Originally Posted by iLoveKatarzyna View Post
    I feel so bad for her and her foot, that really sucks to have to suffer such a bad injury while competing on BB no less. And it's not like on Survivor, when these things are far more common as they're in a more dangerous environment, this was an easily preventable thing, and thanks to Jason, her chances of doing better are done.
    I think her foot was already damaged before the show as crossfit is very dangerous, and that fall only make it worse (I don't think that fall would break 10 bones of her foot)

#티아라 #완전 미쳤네 #나인뮤지스 #다쳐

u had so mcuh potential sis

Achievements

Me to ha

{.Chabernaud. Nawrat. Pozzi. Ueda. Kafka.}
    Survivor 34: Hali, Sandra, Sierra, Cirie
    AsNTM5 : Shikin, Clara, Maureen, Tu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12