Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Germany's Next Topmodel 13

Spoilers still don't belong here (or the episode, contestants, photo shoot threads,... for that matter) whether someone else spoiled it already or not. That happened quite a lot the past weeks with certain users and it's honestly shitty for those who don't want to know. Many people don't even look at the GNTM website because they don't want to find out anything before it actually happens on the show and that should be respected.
    GNTM 13 Recaps:
    1-8 | 9 | 10

Quote Originally Posted by LAVIVELOVER View Post
    Bruna spoiled her exit. Or she is quitting and Victoria is getting eliminated today.
    Well, thank you and FUCK you for ruining this episode for me. Spoilers belong in the SPOILER THREAD not here or anywhere else.

GNTM13: Abigail Bruna Gerda Karoline Pia Sally Toni Trixi

CarNTM4: Daphne Gabrielle Le Shae Natalie Trevine

CS NL: Anjali FabiŰnne Isadee Jo-ann Myla

RPDR10: Aquaria Cracker Kameron Mayhem MonÚt Vixen Yuhua

Quote Originally Posted by lights. View Post
    Spoilers still don't belong here (or the episode, contestants, photo shoot threads,... for that matter) whether someone else spoiled it already or not. That happened quite a lot the past weeks with certain users and it's honestly shitty for those who don't want to know. Many people don't even look at the GNTM website because they don't want to find out anything before it actually happens on the show and that should be respected.
    Thank you! It's so fvcking annoying that some people keep ruining episodes for others.

Well, I'm quite annoyed too (even knowing the spoilers). Some people have no brain at all.
    2018 winners
    Mahir Pandhi - Kyla Coleman
    Isadee Jansen

---
    Faves in the running
    GNTM 13: Jennifer - Klaudia - Sally - Toni - Trixi
    TFTAS: Attila - Prim - Sky - Tia
    CaNTM4
    : Le Shae

Quote Originally Posted by -Halcyon View Post
    Well, thank you and FUCK you for ruining this episode for me. Spoilers belong in the SPOILER THREAD not here or anywhere else.
    And you are? I dont even know you! Sorry?
    NEXT TOPMODEL 2018

Aishwarya - Ingrid - Khrystyana

Quote Originally Posted by LAVIVELOVER View Post
    And you are? I dont even know you! Sorry?
    So what? You don't have to know me.
    You just don't put spoilers in the non-spoiler threads. Seems like common sense to me.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Gagged only 4 times dis season, I wish they had kind of chosen all the girls BEST work cause on those weeks those shots really gagged me and I wish other girls had done the same impact.

The styling is such a downer here but the composition is gaggy.

GNTM really hits gold when they are not focused on screaming/cheap OTT styling. They really should pay more attention to simple concepts done right.

After 10 episodes we finally know the top ten. GNTM will never change.

GNTM
    TONI

The team concept just feels totally useless at this point, and doesn't offer anything that they couldn't do without it. The best example how it only has a negative effect are the judges;

Michalsky: Enough said about him already, but I still think he would be more helpful with his experience as designer if he wouldn't be so focused on his team winning and being better the whole time.

Hayo: He's almost as awful as Michalsky this season tbh, always going 'OMG Heidi why are you so mean to me?' whenever one of his girls get eliminated even if they totally deserve it (Victoria but also Bruna).

Both: None of them even is a mentor at this point, they just show up for panel (where we 90% only see them fighting with each other) and maybe a challenge or a casting once in a while and that's it. And then they are totally shocked to hear from Heidi when one of their girls sucked at a photo shoot when they don't spend time with them to teach them stuff (which would've been the only redeeming factor for the team concept).

Heidi: She's weirdly the most tolerable judge this year, but the fact that she's the only one making decisions, since the battle forces the other two to be biased as hell, makes her seem more bossy than ever which I doubt was intended. She obviously has been the one who does all the decisions since the first season, but it's still better to have the illusion of the others also having a say than making her portray as the 'bitch' who doesn't care what the others next to her have to say.
    GNTM 13 Recaps:
    1-8 | 9 | 10

Now we are in the Top 10. Is there any picture of the final top 10? I cannot find.

This year I don┤t understand the decisions, for me some girls would be still in . Karolliine, Stephanie.... and why now Bruna? She was for me a save top 5 candidate. I think we will have this year a terrible finale round when it will go on with the single decisions of Heidi without the meaning of Thomas and Michael...

The team concept just feels totally useless at this point, and doesn't offer anything that they couldn't do without it. The best example how it only has a negative effect are the judges;

Michalsky: Enough said about him already, but I still think he would be more helpful with his experience as designer if he wouldn't be so focused on his team winning and being better the whole time.

Hayo: He's almost as awful as Michalsky this season tbh, always going 'OMG Heidi why are you so mean to me?' whenever one of his girls get eliminated even if they totally deserve it (Victoria but also Bruna).

Both: None of them even is a mentor at this point, they just show up for panel (where we 90% only see them fighting with each other) and maybe a challenge or a casting once in a while and that's it. And then they are totally shocked to hear from Heidi when one of their girls sucked at a photo shoot when they don't spend time with them to teach them stuff (which would've been the only redeeming factor for the team concept).

Heidi: She's weirdly the most tolerable judge this year, but the fact that she's the only one making decisions, since the battle forces the other two to be biased as hell, makes her seem more bossy than ever which I doubt was intended. She obviously has been the one who does all the decisions since the first season, but it's still better to have the illusion of the others also having a say than making her portray as the 'bitch' who doesn't care what the others next to her have to say.

I was thinking about this as well. Thomas and Michael's screentime has so drastically been reduced, while Heidi is more present than ever with shockingly good advice at times. But it almost feels like we could do without Thomas and Michael and let Heidi run it alone. Maybe that budget would go into better shootings with more clothes on for the girls? :P

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

I don’t like this years top-10 at all.

There was one stellar girl for me dis year Karoline while the rest were just nice.

I still think it was absolutely terrible decisions from Heidi’s side to eliminate Karoline, Sarah, Lis, Selma, Abi and Valerie.

I would gladly switch em for Pia, Sara, Julianna, Klaudia, Christina.

The top-10 is lackluster. And alleged top-4 is just blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleopatra2011 View Post
    I don’t like this years top-10 at all.

There was one stellar girl for me dis year Karoline while the rest were just nice.

I still think it was absolutely terrible decisions from Heidi’s side to eliminate Karoline, Sarah, Lis, Selma, Abi and Valerie.

I would gladly switch em for Pia, Sara, Julianna, Klaudia, Christina.

The top-10 is lackluster. And alleged top-4 is just blah.
    You are hyping those girls for NO reason all the time. They deserved to be eliminated. Their performance that week sucked and their looks were not that special. I get that it sucks if your favs go home but those eliminations really were not unfair at all. You need to stop whining about them so much!
    Perfect picture: Sophie AusNTM C3

I agree. Your favs have great looks, but didnt deliver that week. And I didnt even know who Karoline was until she was in the shoot out with Trixi.
    NEXT TOPMODEL 2018

Aishwarya - Ingrid - Khrystyana

thank you! I also got the feeling that lately people gave a f*ck about the forum rules. And the problem is that no admins are doing something against it. when I complained about being spoiled during BNTM last cycle the user gamezantonio1 had nothing better to do then sending me PMs right after episodes aired to tell me which girl was eliminated. And when I blocked him he tried it through Visitor messages on my profile page (which you guys can all still see). I send several complains to the admins and moderators but nothing happened. This is something which I think is a big black hole here on RTVG and the reason why I tend to avoid browsing entire boards when I am following a current season which is a shame because it didn't use to be like this.

EDIT: I see that this person is banned now so maybe it was successful but it took way too much time and several weeks of being spoiled by that b*tch. It's mostly the same users (Tennisfan and some others) who keep spoiling, I think it cannot be too difficult to give them some warnings in order that they learn their lessons.

While I personally would change a few girls in the Top 10 and it's probably lacking the "stand-out" other seasons had (well, for me Toni definitely is one, but her look seems to be more polarizing than let's say the Luisas and Celines), I would say objectively it's one of the more consistent ones and no one's there unjustified. There isn't the one truly awful girl with little potential or the bitch that just gets dragged until the end with no performance to back it up. Sara probably deserves her spot the least in the Top 10 if I had to name one, but I don't mind her and there's at least 15 girls from past seasons (only Top 10) on my mind that I found worse than her.
    GNTM 13 Recaps:
    1-8 | 9 | 10

I wouldn't be mad if either Toni, Sally, Trixi or Jennifer won.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112