Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebrity Big Brother Summer 2017

Trisha actually reminds me so much of Tiffany and I can already tell everybody is gonna turn on her for not being "friendly". She just not gonna get called "dangerous" because she's not black.

Spoiler:  

So my current ranking (and we all know it'll change):

1. Sarah Harding (So I'm a huge GA fan so I know my bias has put her at the top but I know my ranking of her will change once I get to know everyone else)
    2. Jemma Lucy (I don't know why I like her but I just do)
    3. Brandi Glanville (I love the fact that if she says something behind your back she'll say it to your face)
    4. Trisha Paytas (I actually don't know her outside of this show so some of her dramatics rub me the wrong way but I also feel really sad for her)
    5. Helen Lederer (I just love that she's kind of like "what the f&^k did I get myself in to")
    6. Sandi Bogle (She seems the most genuine but I do see her an underlying bitch)
    7. Paul Danan (Honestly all the guys are a bore but he seems the most down to earth)
    8. Marissa Jade (I see the b!tch in her but I need to really see it in full force)
    9. Karthik Nagesan (I kinda like the fact that he thinks he's funny, it's endearing until it gets old lol)
    10. Amelia Lily (She's the most boring female for sure)
    11. Derek Acorah (I don't believe his schtick for a minute)
    12. Chad Johnson (His body is great but his personality is horrid)
    13. Shaun Williamson (He thinks he has this in the bag and I hate that)
    14. Sam Thompson (Probably the winner of the series because he's a mix of Scotty T and Bear and I'm NOT here for it)
    15. Jordan Davies (A really cute guy but he's trying so hard to be entertaining and he's super immature and winding up Trisha which I hate)
    ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India, Khrystyana
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Joslyn, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Violet, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity, Shea, Sasha, Aja, Eureka, Miz Cracker

You're so lame
    Trisha is overrated. The only people who find her funny I believe are white and asian gays, fat white girls, 13 year olds and people who think fart jokes are funny. She is not funny and never has been and don't compare to Tiffany Pollard on any level. Anyway, this **** is soooooooooo boring. The "hot" guys aren't hot and the rest are just old and boring af.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

It was boring for the last 2 episodes.

the beginning is always boring. the season with tiffany was like this for the first 3 episodes and then became iconic.

Brandi is actually my favorite easily so far because she's the one that makes the most sense to me. I kinda like Trish as well. I wan't the guys to get eliminated; they are so damn annoying and douchey. The rest are forgettable.

Your dad calls me Cleooo Cleopatra2011's Avatar

Achievements

Brandi is giving me 5th place vibes already.

Sam and Jordan try so hard to be Bear but they're just really annoying. Bear was funny because he actually seemed like a smart guy who knew what he was doing, these two just look dumb af

Spoiler:  

This is my palace, champagne in my chalice.
    Bear is WAY WORSE than those two clowns

im happy trisha is inserting herself more into the group

i hate people that pull the racist card.

You have no idea how annoying it is to constantly correct people who are annoyingly mispronouncing your name.

Maybe you do, but who knows.

You're so lame
    Quote Originally Posted by NMKPLG View Post
    i hate people that pull the racist card.
    And I hate people who pull the gay card. Keep it cute.

giving cbb5 tea lol

Spoiler:  

jordan and sam
    trish isn't strong enough to make it far imo..

You're so lame
    Trisha is the only entertaining one in there. The rest are boring and acting like high school teenagers trying to have a showmance. BORING. Sam and Jordan to generic looking brits. Overrated. NEXT.

i only care about trisha and chad is hot so theres that

ugh trisha has been nominated. ugh. atleast brandi is immune.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast