Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Survivor New Zealand: Nicaragua

Survivor New Zealand: Nicaragua

The NZ version of survivor will premiere Sunday, May 7th. There are 16 people and the show is 40 days. Episodes are going to be every Sunday (90 mins) and Monday (60 mins). Matt Chisholm is the host.

Bad Habits
    I can tell this will flop and wont be good as Australia/America.

I'm actually really excited by the cast, got ethnic, age and geographic mix. Bit sad there are none from my region and I'll be out of the country for most of its airing. Hopefully there are some good strategists that have watched the game other than just Dee.

GAME CHANGER!!

GAME CHANGERS
    SANDRA - MICHAELA - HALI

Sports ad teas.

VNTM 8: Thien Trang|Cha Mi

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post

So rude! She's legit my friend (I spent most of my life in Whangarei before moving to America) and is hilarious, my sisters used to babysit her when I was a kid and we grew up together and has battled body image problems most of her life and now she lifts weights and has only recently started modeling as an (obviously) plus size model that she started when she started to adopt a pin up image.

I have no idea how far she got though because she won't tell any of us but I'm excited to see if she gets far enough to win a prize that involves alcohol because the truth bombs will come out I tell ya lol. She's the life of the party but I'm little scared how she'll be edited.

Hana.jpg

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

She was done dirty at her intro shot though. It didn't look like an actualy intro shot

Bad Habits
    This show is so bad

^ It hasn't even started yet

VNTM 8: Thien Trang|Cha Mi

So I did a little digging around Facebook on Hannah's profile and she disappeared around July 24th and started posting again August 13th, Wikipedia said it started filming in August but the article it links to was August 3rd and said it was underway so I assume it actually started late July. So I'm assuming she gets eliminated probably 3rd to 5th out.

ANTM: Adrienne, Elyse, Nicole L, Dani, Caridee, Heather, Anya, McKey, Allison, Nicole F, Raina, Ann, Brittani, Leila, Chris H, Jourdan, Lenox, Lacey, Nyle, India
    AusNTM: Gemma, Alice, Alex, Tahnee, Clare, Kathryn, Amanda, Kelsey, Liz, Melissa, Alex, Brittany, Sabine
    RPDR: Ongina, Raven, Jujubee, Tati, Raja, Shangela, Sharon, Willam, Jinkx, Alaska, Alyssa, Bianca, Adore, Katya, Ginger, Trixie, Thorgy, Kim, Valentina, Trinity

Bad Habits
    I dated a guy from NZ who worked on the show and I've seen the first ep already its not as great as US or Australia but its still watchable. No iconic characters for a first season like Kristy, Brooke, Phoebe etc

Bad Habits
    Something NZ does well is there is a small number of contestants, smaller number of days so you're not bombarded with so many characters like survivor AU so I liked that.

RIP DEE AND HANNAH

is it a link yet for it
    CAN SOME ONE COULD COMMENT ON MY ZBB 13 CAST.

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.p...49#post4919549

I had a feeling Redemption Island would come into play when both tribes went to tribal on Day 1 with a cast of 16. Early Faves are Shay, Sala, Izzy, Hannah, Barb, Lee, and Georgia. RIP Dee

Achievements

Does anyone has link?

Spoiler:  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast