Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: The Face MEN Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Best guy won I was so happy that he made my whole day for me. I was grinning the whole day at work like a crazy person because everyone expected Attila or Man to win as Thai media really loves Half Farang (White) look. Philip was the only guy who looks like your everyday thai guy but when I saw on IG that it was Philip. I am so happy lol

In your face over confident Attila, Man should be 2nd if they ever announced it.

isn't Phillip a eurasian too, right?

Anyway, I already had the feeling that Phillip will be the winner since everyone seemed to believe that Attila has it in the bag. He has the most superstar quality and more actor appeal at which Thai entertainment industry is looking for right now. His previous performance on the show was consistent, photo-wise if not always the best. He seems to have enough to grab the win and go. I haven't watch the finale so I have no idea. I also like the fact that he has the most native look among the top 5 and this may be not in the trend, however, definitely make many other locals to feel related to him, look-wise, if they don't want to or not. (well, you are Thai, you probably know better about your country lol, That's just my observations).

And talking about Attila, I knew that his winning would be predictable and not many people would be into his look, however, we can't deny that he is the most hardworking model out there and nailed great photos one after another. He also has the most modelling potentials and is truly the best model out of everyone, however, lack the actor appeals like Man and Superstar quality like Phillip. He is a great model without that X factor. His photos are great and there is no bad photo in his portfolio, but none are mind-blowing I will be happy if he win too though not super exciting, but he really worked very hard every weeks to earn the title, and I believe the judge & everyone see it. So if the runner up ever announce, I would say Attila would be the second placer, not Man, simply for the fact that Man is also a good model but he is the weakest one, at least to me, and his face sometimes photographed very plain. ( again, haven't watch the finale, so I have no idea about their performance there to consider it here). I do get your Over-confident Attila lol He also came across as one too well. His characterisitic reminds me too much of Shikin and That's what I don't like about Shikin and him. Despite of them trying their best to look so down-to-earth, humble and geniue there is also that arrogant vibe about them. Of course, it's good to be confident, but I also believe that Shilkin and Attila are both very arrogant about themselves, they are just not opened about it lol and afraid to look bad. Not to mentioned that they both belong to those great generic models as well, and they are someone who you will like, and sure they are good in their job, but you may forget them after that. I have a feeling that they are not giving enough of who they are at the same times, believe that those qualities would make them the best already like a straight-A students who won't get a scholarships because they are just great students, not a wonderful person as a whole because what we see is just something they try to look like, but not who they are.

Anyway, Phillip win is a great pleasure from the show.

RTVG Apprentice
    Have been casually keeping up with this season and only watched the Final Walk and based on that, Philip totally was the best by milesssss. Best walk despite being the shortest, most interesting (and most good looking imo too). So far I think The Face has been quite good at choosing the winners which is...surprising for such a scripted show.

yes @philipe winning.
    to me he is more than a model. he can be a brand presenter, tv host and when his Thai is better I can see him in Thai TV series. too

Atilla and Mann are just models, Mann actually made a debut in Thai Soap last year and he was just awful.

Quote Originally Posted by lisa6745 View Post
    yes @philipe winning.to me he is more than a model. he can be a brand presenter, tv host and when his Thai is better I can see him in Thai TV series. tooAtilla and Mann are just models, Mann actually made a debut in Thai Soap last year and he was just awful.
    To me Man is just another Sabine (half white hybrid) who has good genes but is awful in acting.
    The Face Men Thailand Final 5 Portfolio Battle

Quote Originally Posted by engsamnang View Post
    isn't Phillip a eurasian too, right?
    Nope he is pure Thai but raised in Sweden that's why his hometown is Stockholm like S2 winner Ticha.

In the audition he said if Ticha from Sweden can win The Face Thailand, I can win it too and make Swedish Thai proud and in the end he did win lol

Tbh someone make gif of Philip's final walk, he is so cute and sexy when dances and yeah he isn't just a model.
    He can be a TV host, actor, model and brand ambassador his english is better than his thai lol (he can improve his thai like Ticha and Sabina)

Quote Originally Posted by OoSleePLesSsoO View Post
    PHILIP'S FINAL WALK WAS EVERYTHING. I literally cannot stop replaying his part over and over again and I NEVER expected myself to. He made the other two's walks stale.

THAT FINALE WAS ALSO SO SO GOOD. From Grace's number to Ploy slaying to Lookkade's introduction to Philip, oh everything was SO amazing & what a well deserved winner (Though I did want a Man win to happen but after that final walk, nobody was more deserving of the title). I will probably be replaying his walk several times today again. Come to think of it, he has done extremely well throughout the competition and have won several prizes, what a great beginning to The Face Men & I really hope there'll be more seasons like this to come! BRING ON THE FACE ALL-STARS ALREADY!

Wish Third had more moments to shine on the runway though!
    YASSSSS !!!! Queen I thought I was the only one replaying that clip of Philip slaying the catwalk. He had personality and wasn't afraid to show it, he managed to look cool and natural unlike previous season when girls walk looked just dreadful and forced. Btw Attila and Man's walk were good for model but plan as f**k for entertainment value as they just walked and I can't even remember their final walk now.

Btw the reason Third didn't had a shining moment on stage is because he knew no way Moo will pick him over someone as famous and experienced as Attila.
    But I do think Third will have a good catwalk career in Thailand for sure. And can we just talk about the thirsty girls going crazy over PK and Peach lol

I always thought Thai youth liked halfie look but now thanks to kpop everyone is going gaga for Thai Chinese boys like the ones above ^

He was the best out of the top 5 i gues...

Never got the love for attila or man..

He is still kinda boring tho.

Yes for Phillipe ..

i dont like attila because he looks kinda old :/

can anyone link me to Phil's final runway walk ? youtube ?

Quote Originally Posted by qaeler View Post
    Yes for Phillipe ..

i dont like attila because he looks kinda old :/

can anyone link me to Phil's final runway walk ? youtube ?

Starts at 1:02

Thanks George ...

That walk is so ... manly ! .. sexy ! .. confidence ! .. that hip moves

the flip was bit extra but i love me some extraaah

i am laughing so hard seeing Man & Peach runway walk =))
    +
    Man walked infront of Peach and then pose , then peach sneaked from behind and pose

man went right and pose , Peach turned around and walk to the back

man turned around walk to catch up with Peach , and then Peach turned and walk to the front and man was left behind lookin confuse

^ No problem but it was quite obvious Philip was the winner after his strong final walk, his runner ups were so meh

Btw even when Grace was announcing the winner's name everyone is looking at Philip lol

from this Top5 I'm glad Phillip(and Lukkade) won
    ODD EYE CIRCLE

Great winner! It was between him and Sam anyway.

EWFA X:
    *click here*
    THE VOYAGE: Ivory, Maslana, Winter
    HNTM: Senna, Sanne K., Ritse, Montell, Bonita
    UNTM: Samvel, Sergey, Elena, Katya
    AtNTM: Peter, Melissa, Christoph

;

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Gunn in Harper's Bazaar Men Thailand Fall/Winter 2017

When will your non-nepotism fav?

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122