Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243

Thread: Live Feed Discussion

Achievements

lmao wait what

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    Demetres & Ika played one of the best game I've ever seen in BB series (that I've followed) .

I'm happy for Kevin that he won the game, but part of me is hurt because the better game player didn't win it. It really is a mediocre ending to a great season.

I actually love ALL the cast, and I want to see Dem, Dre and even Jackie for another season.
    There's just something really special about this season. The pre-jury phase was good, but mostly a great setup for the epic post-jury game. I would love to see Dem, Dre, William, Ika, and Neda play again (and I'd love to see Karen do some kind of BB-related hosting/podcast). Kevin was a good winner, but I think Demika were such stars that anything else just seems like an injustice. Plus, I feel a little salty about how he treated and potentially queerbaited William.

Casting for BBCan just continues to be exceptional and so much better than the US version, particularly with the female cast and I'm glad that was spotlighted at the finale. I can't wait for both an all-newbies season and another returnee season (I need more Heather, Brittnee, and Naeha!).
    WATCHING ANTM23 Cody | Tash | Tatiana | Paige

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I'M DEAD. DECEASED.

Bianca Roberson #SayHerName,
    Charleena Lyles #SayHerName,
    Deborah Danner #SayHerName,
    Chequita Adams #SayHerName
    #BLM

BBUS19 || ○ dominique ○ alex ○ josh ○ jessica
    BBUK18 ||hannah • deborah • chanelle • raph • isabelle • sue
    S35 || desi ♥ simone ♥ ali ♥ katrina ♥ devon

Bianca Roberson #SayHerName,
    Charleena Lyles #SayHerName,
    Deborah Danner #SayHerName,
    Chequita Adams #SayHerName
    #BLM

BBUS19 || ○ dominique ○ alex ○ josh ○ jessica
    BBUK18 ||hannah • deborah • chanelle • raph • isabelle • sue
    S35 || desi ♥ simone ♥ ali ♥ katrina ♥ devon

This was above and beyond the best season of BBCan and a top 5 BBCan/US season if we are to combine the two. The prejury phase was excellent and the postjury phase was even better. Long live queen Ika <3

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

Sad news the show is officially on hiatus, meaning as of now there won't be a new season next year, possibly have to wait 2 years or more for a possible new season......

Quote Originally Posted by modelmayhem View Post
    Sad news the show is officially on hiatus, meaning as of now there won't be a new season next year, possibly have to wait 2 years or more for a possible new season......
    Whaaat? Do you know why?

^No they didn't provide a reason, but BBCan and Arisa herself confirmed that the show wouldn't be returning next year. She said she would keep the fans posted when she finds out more info herself.

Achievements

Wishful thinking but maybe they are preparing for Canada vs US next year.

This is all Kevin's fault

Achievements

Neda said it was the curse of Jackie

Big Brother Australia was put on hold for a "year" and it hasn't returned since 2014. We're losing BBCAN. The best version of the Big Brother franchise.

It really is the best franchise. I don't get it at all. Maybe they just need extra time to find someone to fill queen Ika's shoes.

Noooooooooooo. But I'm with Aly on this one... US vs Canada next summer to mark the US franchise's 20th season?

"I lost my virginity in my church, and I just remember looking up and seeing Jesus like on the wall."

^ It's technically BB19.

Great News, Arisa just posted a youtube video, saying that because of the overwhelming response from the fans the network decided to renew BBCAN for season 6, so now it's officially confirmed to continue in 2018!!! The fans pretty much saved the show

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33414243