Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Thread: Live Feed Discussion

Achievements

I'm not livid, however I am disappointed as I would've preferred a Demetres/Ika win.

I disagree it was rigged. I think Kevin's advantage here as a veteran compared to Demetres was knowing what to study for for the final competitions, which have been similar each season. I have yet to watch but I did read it was a jury/memory part 3 comp. IIUC Ika did inform Demetres what the part 3 was likely to be. I don't know if I'd call for this reiteration to be changed, worth a thought and I'm torn.

I disagree Kevin is a mastermind, in fact as posted earlier here his strategies often failed. However, he won a competition (or both in Week 9) for every week after William saved him with the POV (I remember being really happy this sent Bruno home over Kevin but in hindsight...). I see him as a weak strategist who was the last targeted member of a minority alliance who pulled a Fabio Birza/Mike Holloway and won competitions to get to the end. I'm impressed and think it deserves merit, but to me it's less satisfying than the strategical prowess, season dominance and ability to escape eviction that DemIka as a duo employed. Regardless, this is still miles better than the Paqs. I respect Kevin a lot for how he often handled drama and how he treated others even if he was smarmy.

Achievements

Also, aside from Demetres not being allowed to play in the TE POV (guess we'll never know if he would've won), I am happy this season felt like it had a lot less riggage and badly-designed twists. Deity Ika Wong carried the season without any of that to be needed and I will always love her for that. She was indisputably the star of the season.

HOW DID CANADA LET THIS HAPPEN

H O W

How f*cking iconic that Kevin and Karen were the final 2

A Demetres win would've been much better, but I aint mad at this. Kevin slayed the physical portion of this game by putting in work (he started studying way before the season even started)

Blame William's dick lust

Neda is still hateful

Achievements

Watching Kevin tear up during the jury vote read was honestly heartwarming. You could tell he really wanted this.

After watching the episode, I do have a slight issue with part 2 and part 3 both being day-related memory competitions. I can't remember if that was the case for previous BBCAN seasons, but I think they should consider amending that so there's a bit more variety in the finale challenges. I am curious who would have won if part 3 was a true/false jury statement questionnaire.

I am also curious what would have ultimately happened if Demetres found the silent POV instead of William, which almost happened but IIRC the pantry was locked. :x

Achievements

I don't think Demetres would have found that clue even if he was let into the pantry because they assigned chores and William had garbage duty. The only thing Demetres did in the pantry was eat Oreos and make out with Ika.

Part 3 of the HOH is usually the juror statements so I'm not sure if that's riggage or if they changed it for a reason? I think they got more discrete with their rigging this year by doing things like this instead of random twists.

BBCAN5 in a nutshell

Quote Originally Posted by Betchis01 View Post
    Blame William's dick lust
    this. what an idiot. why do the gay guys have to spoil every BB season for us?

Congratz, Angelina!

Achievements

Demetres & Ika played one of the best game I've ever seen in BB series (that I've followed) .

I'm happy for Kevin that he won the game, but part of me is hurt because the better game player didn't win it. It really is a mediocre ending to a great season.

I actually love ALL the cast, and I want to see Dem, Dre and even Jackie for another season.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Vashhee View Post
    I'm not livid, however I am disappointed as I would've preferred a Demetres/Ika win.

I disagree it was rigged. I think Kevin's advantage here as a veteran compared to Demetres was knowing what to study for for the final competitions, which have been similar each season. I have yet to watch but I did read it was a jury/memory part 3 comp. IIUC Ika did inform Demetres what the part 3 was likely to be. I don't know if I'd call for this reiteration to be changed, worth a thought and I'm torn.

I disagree Kevin is a mastermind, in fact as posted earlier here his strategies often failed. However, he won a competition (or both in Week 9) for every week after William saved him with the POV (I remember being really happy this sent Bruno home over Kevin but in hindsight...). I see him as a weak strategist who was the last targeted member of a minority alliance who pulled a Fabio Birza/Mike Holloway and won competitions to get to the end. I'm impressed and think it deserves merit, but to me it's less satisfying than the strategical prowess, season dominance and ability to escape eviction that DemIka as a duo employed. Regardless, this is still miles better than the Paqs. I respect Kevin a lot for how he often handled drama and how he treated others even if he was smarmy.
    You explained exactly how I feel

The only rigging is the Secret POV because Karen caught William, and the rule stated that if he was caught the veto would be voided.

Spoiler:  

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by 1331nj View Post
    Demetres & Ika played one of the best game I've ever seen in BB series (that I've followed) .
    What did you like about their gameplay? I just know Demetres put in work winning challenges but I didn't see them do anything socially with anyone but each other. They got saved at the end because of Karen's hatred for Kevin clouding her judgement, but they didn't have the relationship with Karen that they preached about at the end. In fact they disliked Karen through most of the game. It was Demetres' HOH wins that got them where they were because he was able to take out the threats.

I know everyone idolizes Ika but I just don't see good gameplay from her at all. She just shacked up with the correct guy. I was an Ika stan prior to this season, but she kinda got ruined for me.

Achievements

Drag ha

Spoiler:  
    Legends only.

If you can't see how Ika was a phenomenal player, u probably are blind.

Achievements

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    What did you like about their gameplay? I just know Demetres put in work winning challenges but I didn't see them do anything socially with anyone but each other. They got saved at the end because of Karen's hatred for Kevin clouding her judgement, but they didn't have the relationship with Karen that they preached about at the end. In fact they disliked Karen through most of the game. It was Demetres' HOH wins that got them where they were because he was able to take out the threats.

I know everyone idolizes Ika but I just don't see good gameplay from her at all. She just shacked up with the correct guy. I was an Ika stan prior to this season, but she kinda got ruined for me.
    I might be biased with my opinion.
    When the game started, ironically I was rooting for Ika, Neda and Kevin.
    Ika the most because she was cut short the last time she played.
    When the feeds were on, I saw that she was playing a dangerous game.
    Her game was similar to Andy Herran IMO. Spilling teas to everyone and made everyone felt that Ika had their back. Every single weeks I thought "Ika is digging her own grave" but time and time again, she was never exposed up until the Double Eviction when Neda exposed the Six. Dillon was the HoH after the DE, and they were able to weaver their way to no sit together on the block that week - thanks to Ika spectacular game play.
    Dre was mad at Ika for not telling her infos way earlier about the Six, and wanted to flip the vote when Ika was sitting next to Jackie. Ended up blowing her own game. Making the fake Business Alliance was another great move but I felt that the only mistake they made was putting Kevin up on the block in the TE. But they had to cause dillon and Karen gave them their votes. Dem carried Ika MORE after the TE cause it's more into comp wins that count for the end game.

Having said that I thought yesterday of Kevin's gameplay, and he did GREAT. I just felt that Demika played a better game. However, Kevin crediting Ika as the best BBCan player ever really make me like him more. Plus, he was my preseason fav too! The final 4 was great as well.

Spoiler:  

lmaoooooooooooooooo!

Quote Originally Posted by HaleyReinhart View Post

lmaoooooooooooooooo!
    lmao random as fu*k but ok.......

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast