Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: CRYING. DEAD... MAMA's BACK TO ANTM!!!!!!

I can't be this more happy that Tyra will be the ANTM host again!
    "YOUR FEELING OF HELPLESSNESS IS YOUR BEST FRIEND, SAVAGE!"

Lol poor Rota

#blacklivesmatter gamezantonio1's Avatar
    Yes, yes. Rest On Peace Rota.

Quote Originally Posted by gamezantonio1 View Post
    Yes, yes. Rest On Peace Rota.

Australian Survivor 4: Sarah|Henry|Michelle|AK
    HNTM 10: Montell
    UkrNTM 4: Vika

lmfai
    Quote Originally Posted by meanMikeYY View Post
    the dress fits her and she made it looks soo good
    the dress is a healthy looking plant and shes a beautiful vase
    the dress is an imported vegetable and aleyna is the neat and pretty packaging

Your Cleo calls me daddie cleomenstrua211's Avatar
    the photo shoots of cycle 23 are the downgraded version of some old NTM shoots

nude ,private plane,crowd surfing and Paper cover beauty........and the paper editorial shoot are just tragic...

Achievements

We can't 100% compare this cycle with c21, or any other recent cycle for that matter. We had like only 7 shoots this season, whereas in c21 we had 13, almost the double!

I wonder how the next cycle will go. I'm not here for Tyra inflating her ego, I hope motherhood makes her a better host or something.

Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    But you can't name 8 good shoots from c23. Cuz there's not. That's what I'm saying.
    Maybe the results of the photoshoots (21) weren't ''iconic'' enough, but that doesnt make c23 any better. Cuz let's be honest, most of the photoshoots results this season (23) were very forgettable... You can only remember the ones you mentioned, cuz the cycle just aired. In 2, 3 years, I highly doubt you'll remember any of these shots.
    I'd say Courtney's Avante Gard shot is quite iconic tbh. It's one of those shots that I feel will always be remembered. I see it being on the legends list alongside Yoanna's helmet, Allison's bird, etc.

However, I'm with you that cycle 21 overall has better shoots.

Rota Ori > Nekci Menji

Quote Originally Posted by asktheshadow View Post
    Rota Ori > Nekci Menji
    YASSS GAGA; with Tora Bomcx releasing her now Rota can do a follow up elblum of her suzzex 2012 smoch ,"ORI"

RTVG Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by gui1004paulo View Post
    So you really think c23 photoshoots were better than these ones I mentioned?(Wet n wild, twofold, rocker hair, s.t.e.m, crows, mcm bags, sightseeing, photoshoot w tyra)

Really? Pleeeeease, name at least 8 good photoshoots from c23 (that were better than these ones mentioned) Cuz I just dont see it. I might be the only one, apparently. But I just can't.
    Well Cycle 23 only had 8 Photoshoots (not counting Castings or the Paper Magazine Spread [FINALE] photos) so it's a hard ask given the number. Not every shoot from Cycle 23 was good so I can't meet that request in that regard. But I'd say the Supermarket, the Boxing, Private Jet and Paper Magazine Shoots were better than any shoot from Cycle 21.

With much further thought though, I've concluded that the shoots from Cycle 20 were worse than Cycle 21. None of the shoots really stood out in my eyes except the Rice Paddy Shoot (and maybe the Paint Shoot only because of Jourdan's shot). And don't get me started on the Role Reversal Commercials either.

I would say that this was the case as well for Cycle 21 except the MGM Bag, Twofold and Mitch Stone Hair Shoots stood out. But I felt the contestants overall produced stronger shots and made better due with some of the photoshoot concepts. I wasn't a fan of the Hair Whip shoot but Lenox made the best of it, the Frozen Shoot was too similar to the Cycle 6 Ice Shoot, and the Future of Science shoot was a bit too out there for me and it didn't make sense to me why Cory Hindorff featured in all of their photos.
    Last edited by Toddles177; 03-20-2017 at 12:58 PM.

RTVG Apprentice
    Of course she's back.

She was afraid that it would flop on VH1 so she stepped down. Now that it's not a flop she steps up. Typrah likes to be seen as the one who doesn't associate herself with flop projects, but I checked your lipstick Typrah and got it good. You can fool some, but not elderbatty.

omg yes yes yes yes yes

Please keep making cycles until you are 80
    now you realize that it is part of your DNA

Hmm. I think I know one judge might be returning

Quote Originally Posted by MissFashion View Post
    Who? Drew?

Quote Originally Posted by Zavarakatranemia View Post
    omg yes yes yes yes yes

Please keep making cycles until you are 80
    now you realize that it is part of your DNA
    I would love to see Tyra's antics at 80 lol

Quote Originally Posted by nopersonality View Post
    **** you people!

I want smize, I want booty tooch, I want goddess of fierce, I want ~that was acting!~, I want kangaroo tyra, I want 'I've never yelled at a girl like this', I want pot ledom, I want 'for the first time in the history of top model', I want 'tell me how you were burned', I want no neck monster, I want handlebars of fierceness, I want 'apologize to the kente cloth hat yaya', I want prom queen tyra, I want 'be my friend tyra', I want 'do you know what is not fair celia?', I want boot camp tyra, I want lounge singer on a cruise tyra, I want modelland, I want 'shake ya body', I want meme tyra, I want gif tyra, I want 'when I was a fifteen year old model living in paris', I want modeling with pain, I want look for your light, I want 'packs your bags... because we're all going to london!!!', I want umeboshi, I want cockroach runway challenges, I want pendulum runway challenges, I want photoshoots with Ciara, I want wind in the hair, I want romance novel photoshoots with Fabio, I want Covergirl, I want Ann Shoket, I want 'you've broken down that wall Jenah', I want 'Isis is a trans gender woman', I want speaking in gibberish with a foreign accent tyra, I want 'kiss my fat ass', I want 'oh I'm sorry I didn't see you there Nicole', I want H2T, I want ho but make it fashion, I want super smize, I want top model institute of technology, I want 'you have to respect the client but most importantly you have to respect yourself', I want angora nylandria tafatia michaels, I want ursula nyquist, I want beechette, I want ANTM!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissFashion View Post
    Ashley is the only judge who didn't suck; is it her?
      Spoiler:  

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast