Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FNTM 6 Videos Thread

RTVG Apprentice
    Can someone make a English subtitle

Episode 05

can anyone make subs please? <3

RTVG Apprentice
    Waiting for Episode 6.
    He's not only a moron, but he smells bad too.

Quote Originally Posted by EhL View Post
    Waiting for Episode 6.
    Here you are, but better skip through first 10-15 minutes unless you have special interest in discussions with a psychologist in Finnish :D

Episode 06

Thanks ~
    but I actually kinda want to know what Sofia said when she talked to psychologist.
    I have a golden heart, don't break it just yet.
    BTWNTM6

BB CAN5: Cass, Demetres, Ika, Mark, Neda
    AsNTM C5: Cindy, Clara, Dorothy, Maureen, Nametha, TU
    FNTM C6: Henrik, Juuso, Robert, Sofia, Ville | GNTM C12:
    Céline, Greta, Maja
    BNTM C11: Abby, Tallulah, Victoria
    NTMs: JAKOB Kosel | OLIVER Stumm. | RENÉ | DANIEL K.M. | KENNI | SAARA | TaeEun

I think you guys want to know what is going on, you should visit Episode Recap thread. Reberr is doing an amazing job.

The beautiful one-hit wonder

Quote Originally Posted by LookingSomewhere View Post
    I think you guys want to know what is going on, you should visit Episode Recap thread. Reberr is doing an amazing job.
    I second that! I think Reberr has been here around already since the early cycles almost being exclusively repsonsible for making Huipumalli accessible for non-Suomi user.

Congratz, Angelina!

Quote Originally Posted by LookingSomewhere View Post

Completely agree!

thanks guys

as for Sofia's words. like I said in the recap, they talked about how the guys on the show say that she's going to win, and then the psychologists wonders what she would feel like if she doesn't win. to this latter part her answer was "then I wish the best one wins" (uhh okay). she's also very determined and wants to win, but is also very fragile underneath it all. they then discuss if she's homesick and she says a little but then manages to say she spends every day back home with her boyfriend and that she would basically want to be with him right now too (this is when she starts crying). the psychologist is obviously very concerned of how upset she is over being apart from this guy.

to all of this I seriously have to question how is this girl ever going to build a modelling career outside of Finland, if she is constantly crying over her boyfriend. along with having problems doing anything that requires cosying up with another man or even showing a bit of skin. she is also engaged to this dude, which also makes me think she's going to have even more issues being away from him or if they end up married, then it's ending in divorce once she grows older (she is only 17) and gets more independent whilst at it (unless the guy manages to grow up to this mindset too).

FinNTM6: Jerry Juuso Roosa Ville
    BNTM11: Abby Chloe Simone
    GNTM12: Carina Celine Serlina

RTVG Apprentice
    [QUOTE=huffam;4994176]Here you are, but better skip through first 10-15 minutes unless you have special interest in discussions with a psychologist in Finnish :D

It's OK. I kinda like their language so, I'm not gonna skip any second of it.
    He's not only a moron, but he smells bad too.

I actually keep up reberr's recaps every week, I asked about it cause I don't think there's any details for Sofia's talking.
    Thanks reberr, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by reberr View Post
    thanks guys

as for Sofia's words. like I said in the recap, they talked about how the guys on the show say that she's going to win, and then the psychologists wonders what she would feel like if she doesn't win. to this latter part her answer was "then I wish the best one wins" (uhh okay). she's also very determined and wants to win, but is also very fragile underneath it all. they then discuss if she's homesick and she says a little but then manages to say she spends every day back home with her boyfriend and that she would basically want to be with him right now too (this is when she starts crying). the psychologist is obviously very concerned of how upset she is over being apart from this guy.

to all of this I seriously have to question how is this girl ever going to build a modelling career outside of Finland, if she is constantly crying over her boyfriend. along with having problems doing anything that requires cosying up with another man or even showing a bit of skin. she is also engaged to this dude, which also makes me think she's going to have even more issues being away from him or if they end up married, then it's ending in divorce once she grows older (she is only 17) and gets more independent whilst at it (unless the guy manages to grow up to this mindset too).
    Didn't expect the main reason is about her boyfriend... I guess she's now too fragile to get a modeling career.

Thanks again!
    I have a golden heart, don't break it just yet.
    BTWNTM6

BB CAN5: Cass, Demetres, Ika, Mark, Neda
    AsNTM C5: Cindy, Clara, Dorothy, Maureen, Nametha, TU
    FNTM C6: Henrik, Juuso, Robert, Sofia, Ville | GNTM C12:
    Céline, Greta, Maja
    BNTM C11: Abby, Tallulah, Victoria
    NTMs: JAKOB Kosel | OLIVER Stumm. | RENÉ | DANIEL K.M. | KENNI | SAARA | TaeEun

Episode 07

RTVG Apprentice
    @^ thank you...love it..even i don't understand ...

At 22:27, obviously Jerry is hugging Sofia, inside a blanket. Sofia seems completely fine with it
    What's wrong with this girl?

The beautiful one-hit wonder

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12