Thread: Dre Gwenaelle

Achievements

Dre Gwenaelle

Describe yourself in three words:Hilarious, “extra”, caring (but I pretend not to care)

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?
    I don't have a strategy. I'm not necessarily prepared, and I think that's an advantage because I want to be flexible enough to adapt in different scenarios and situations. I overthink a lot, and I feel like if I have something planned ahead, I'm going to want it to go as planned. Whereas, if I don't have anything planned, it will force me to adapt.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?
    I would take my little sister, Moumi. She loves the show too and we are so much alike, but at the same time, we're different. I just love her. She's so smart and beautiful. She's amazing.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?
    Having to lie. I speak my mind when I can but I'm respectful and I pay attention to people's feelings, so I think having to lie might be a little hard. I try to be honest, but I do understand that if I want to get far in the competition, I might have to twist my words a little bit, so that might be the hardest part of the experience. That and the messiness. I don't know how I'm going to cope with that.

What perk within the competition means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?
    A vote from Canada would mean the most. To me, a vote from Canada would mean that they see me, and that they appreciate who I am. I know that my family loves me no matter what, so a letter from them is great, but I'm focusing on competing. Slop, to be honest, is fine. It's still food.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?
    I can't say that I have an idol, but I really liked Cassandra. I liked how sassy she was. I also liked John and Neda’s dynamic. I respected their strategy.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?
    I wouldn't do either. I would stay right where I am and hustle. I don't want to know what's going to happen and I don't want to go back. The present is where I want to be.

What do people from Montreal have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?
    We're fun. People from Montreal are chill. They're outgoing, very social, and accepting. I love that because you don't get that everywhere.
    Self portrait:

Dre Gwenaelle

Brains, beauty and a sassy attitude, Masters student Andre “Dre” Gwenaelle is a force to be reckoned with.

HOMETOWN:MONTREAL, QC

Describe yourself in three words:

Hilarious, “extra”, caring (but I pretend not to care)

Do you have a strategy to win Big Brother Canada?

I don't have a strategy. I'm not necessarily prepared, and I think that's an advantage because I want to be flexible enough to adapt in different scenarios and situations. I overthink a lot, and I feel like if I have something planned ahead, I'm going to want it to go as planned. Whereas, if I don't have anything planned, it will force me to adapt.

If you could take one thing inside the house, what would it be and why?

I would take my little sister, Moumi. She loves the show too and we are so much alike, but at the same time, we're different. I just love her. She's so smart and beautiful. She's amazing.

What part of the Big Brother Canada experience do you think will be hardest for you?

Having to lie. I speak my mind when I can but I'm respectful and I pay attention to people's feelings, so I think having to lie might be a little hard. I try to be honest, but I do understand that if I want to get far in the competition, I might have to twist my words a little bit, so that might be the hardest part of the experience. That and the messiness. I don't know how I'm going to cope with that.

What perk within the competition means the most to you: a letter from home, a luxury party, a season’s slop pass, or a vote from Canada?

A vote from Canada would mean the most. To me, a vote from Canada would mean that they see me, and that they appreciate who I am. I know that my family loves me no matter what, so a letter from them is great, but I'm focusing on competing. Slop, to be honest, is fine. It's still food.

Who is your Big Brother Canada idol and why?

I can't say that I have an idol, but I really liked Cassandra. I liked how sassy she was. I also liked John and Neda’s dynamic. I respected their strategy.

If you could travel into the future or the past which would you choose and why?

I wouldn't do either. I would stay right where I am and hustle. I don't want to know what's going to happen and I don't want to go back. The present is where I want to be.

What do people from Montreal have that gives them an edge to win Big Brother Canada?

We're fun. People from Montreal are chill. They're outgoing, very social, and accepting. I love that because you don't get that everywhere.

When I read she's extra, Ok Imma stan.

Australian Survivor 4: Sarah|Henry|Michelle|AK
    HNTM 10: Montell
    UkrNTM 4: Vika

Achievements

Hilarious, “extra”, caring (but I pretend not to care)

Her falling 2 seconds into the house <3

It just sucks that they finally showed her as a player especially this veto episode then she gets cut in an instant

Australian Survivor 4: Sarah|Henry|Michelle|AK
    HNTM 10: Montell
    UkrNTM 4: Vika

Quote Originally Posted by dreamyblue View Post
    It just sucks that they finally showed her as a player especially this veto episode then she gets cut in an instant
    Yeah, even though she was going against Queen Ika, I was still totally rooting for her and felt she had a great shot @ winning ugh

tho @ her eviction interview, "Awwww, my car!"

COURA ○ KYLA ○ JEANA ○ RHIYAN ○ KHRYSTYANA ○ SANDRA

Achievements

She quickly became my fave at the beginning of the season. Such a tragic way to see her go Her game literally fell apart in like 20 hours. If it was any other day, she would have had time to recover her placing in the game.

I think it was a personal move by Demetres/Ika and they might regret being left with the bigger competitors Kevin and Dillon.

Quote Originally Posted by Aly View Post
    She quickly became my fave at the beginning of the season. Such a tragic way to see her go Her game literally fell apart in like 20 hours. If it was any other day, she would have had time to recover her placing in the game.

I think it was a personal move by Demetres/Ika and they might regret being left with the bigger competitors Kevin and Dillon.
    It really seemed like Ika was torn until the last minute. If Kevin stayed on the block she would've stayed. I wish she didn't throw so many comps as I believe she could've been a comp beast. She was so agile in that final veto!

anyway I still love Dre despite her faults. I think fandom is giving her a bad rap when her closest allies and friends striked at her first. If it was anyone but Ika I think she would've remained popular with fans.
    WATCHING XFACTOR UK
    Lemonade | Benji | The Cutkelvins

Re-watching BBCAN5, I WANT HER BACK.

COURA ○ KYLA ○ JEANA ○ RHIYAN ○ KHRYSTYANA ○ SANDRA