Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: NEW! Beautiful's Next Top Model 33

Steff: There are 8 gorgeous models standing before me but I only have 7 photos in my hands. These photos represent the 7 of you who will continue in the running to become the next Top Model.

Although this week was a group photo shoot, you will be called individually.

The girl who performed the best this week is........

Spoiler:  

G R A C E !

I told you that you needed to find a way to make me believe in you again. This has done it. Congratulations!

Steff: The next name I will call is.......

Spoiler:  

N I H A N

Spoiler:  

W U N D Y L Z

Spoiler:  

J U L I E T

Spoiler:  

D U A

Spoiler:  

T A T U M

Will DARCY and THANATHA please come forward?

I will only call one name. If your name is not called, you must pack your bags and go home.

DARCY, it's interesting that you're standing here because you've always been at the top of this pack. From week to week, you've delivered amazing pictures. But in all of them, it's the same look. And when you switched it up this week, it resulted in a photo that fell flat. Are you just a one look wonder?

THANATHA, you give us good photos every week. Not amazing, but good. But we're halfway through this competition and good may not be good enough any more.

So who stays?

Spoiler:  

D A R C Y .

Darcy: Oh my god!

Steff: We believe that you can give us something different and better than what we saw this week. Congratulations, you're still in the running to become Beautiful's Next Top Model.

Darcy: Thank you.

Grace:

Steff: Thanatha, you've done very well.

Thanatha: I just hate to be going home.

Steff: What if I told you it may not be over?

Thanatha: Oh my god, don't play with me Steff!

Steff:

Every girl who has been eliminated from the Top 14 till now will have a chance to come back. It will be up to the public to decide. The girl who is voted to come back will take the place of one girl at next week's elimination.

Girls:

Eliminated Model's Portfolio:
      Spoiler:  

Thanatha: I can't believe that I have a chance to come back! I'm praying to God that I get voted back in that house because I'm gonna show everyone that I'm not just a good model, but a damn great model!

VOTE FOR THE COMEBACK MODEL HERE:
    https://goo.gl/SQsE4q

BEAUTIFUL'S NEXT TOP MODEL
    2009 - 2017

I expected it!! She had great journey and thanks for using her well!! I used to be so proud of her but now I think she even overstayed so thank you so much

On the other hand, I dont think I want her to come back cause her poses were always static. Sui He should come back!!
    EWFA X: *click here*
    ANTM: Coura, Kyla

BNTM | eLouai
    >>VOTE HERE.<<

Awhh sad but a little expected too... she had a great portfolio though
    I feel like Thanatha statistically deserves the comeback, but just based on potential I truly believe that Khunan or Kristen should get another shot
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

Please vote for who you want to come back!
    https://goo.gl/SQsE4q

2009 - 2017

The models are riding home in the limo.

Wundylz: I can't believe someone gets the chance to come back! I bet they're all so excited.

Tatum: I'm not. I don't want anyone to take my spot.

Dua: To me, once you're gone you should stay gone.

Wundylz: That's harsh.

Dua: It's a competition. It's all or nothing.

A lot of the girls are worried about someone coming back and taking their place but for me, it just makes me want to work harder to make sure that I get to stay here. My parents always told me that I could do anything I set my mind to and I truly believe that modelling is what I'm meant to do. I know they're looking down at me cheering me on and that's all the motivation I need.
    The girls return home. Grace's cropped photo is displayed as digital art.

Grace: Yes! Finally!

Darcy:

Wundylz: You did it Grace. Congrats!

Grace: I really do think it's my best picture ever!

Last week I got Best Photo and it feels so freaking good!! I can feel the jealousy radiating from people like Darcy but guess what? I don't really care! I have worked so hard to get this. I have been through hell and back these past few weeks and it feels good to finally get some recognition for my hard work.
    Darcy leans against the kitchen counter, visibly upset.

Tatum: Cheer up, girl. You'll be back to kicking ass again this week.

Darcy: I know but I HATE being in the bottom 2. Especially when Grace gets called first. That's like a slap to the ****ing face.

Tatum: Don't even worry about her.

Facing elimination last week was tough. If I were to be eliminated after coming this far, I don't know what I'd do. I didn't leave my girlfriend to come out here and get anything less than first place.
    Dua goes into the phone booth to call her boyfriend, John (or as she pronounces, Jun )

John: Hello?
    Dua: Hi Jun, it's me. How are you baby?
    John: I'm ok. How about you?
    Dua: I'm good. Missing you. How's Malika?
    John: She's playing right now. She really misses you. We both miss you.
    Dua: I know baby. Is she doing well in school?
    John: Not as good as she should be. She asks me every day when you're coming home.
    Dua: Aww. Tell her as soon as this is all over, I'll be back.
    John: I have Dua but she misses her mom. I wish you would just leave and come back home.
    Dua: Jun you know I can't do that.
    John: Why not?
    Dua: Because this is my one chance to live my dream. I can provide you and Malika with everything.
    John: We've got enough, Dua. Malika needs her mom. I need my girlfriend.
    Dua: I'm halfway there. I can't quit now.
    John: I told you not to even go. I can't believe you'd leave me and your daughter here alone for so long.
    Dua: Jun, why are you acting like this?
    John: It's hard doing all this without you here. Going to work, taking your kid to school, paying the bills.....
    Dua: JUN! JUN!.....
    John: This is your dream, not mine. I can't believe how selfish you're being leaving me here like this.
    Dua: I'm being selfish?! Jun, you know I'm doing this for us!
    John: Yeah whatever. I'll tell Malika you said hi.

John hangs up the phone.

Dua: Jun? Hello? Jun?

Dua slams down the phone and begins to cry.

I wish my boyfriend was supportive of my dream to become a model. He knows that I want to do this and he just fights me every step I take. I want more out of life than raising my daughter in a tiny apartment. I want her to have everyhing! I don't know why he has to make me feel bad for doing this.
    Around 4 AM, the girls awaken to the sound of Grace's alarm clock blaring through the loft.

Darcy: What the hell?

Tatum: Whose alarm is going off?

The girls find Grace's alarm going off, with Grace still sound asleep.

Tatum: GRACE! GET UP! YOUR ALARM IS GOING OFF!

Grace groans and rolls over, still asleep. Darcy turns off the alarm.

Darcy: Jesus! That thing was doing my freaking head in.

It's now 8:30 at breakfast time.

Nihan: Does anyone else want eggs?

Wundylz: None for me, thanks.

Grace angrily enters the kitchen.

Grace: Um, did someone turn my alarm clock off this morning?

Tatum: Me and Darcy did. It was SO loud.

Grace: I needed up so I could shave my legs. Why did you guys turn it off?

Darcy: Because it was loud as ****!

Grace: First off, I told all of you to not touch my things. Secondly, why didn't you guys just wake me up?

Darcy: We're not responsible for you! You shouldn't have your alarm set so loud when other people are trying to sleep!

Grace: I can do whatever I want to. From now on, nobody better touch my things!

Darcy: What are you gonna do? Go tell on us?

Grace: No I'm probably just gonna keep doing better than you at panel, that's all.

Darcy: In your dreams, bitch.

Grace is like a little kid. I think she does things deliberately just to annoy us. I hope last week was just a fluke for her and she gets her ass eliminated this week.
    Juliet finds the Steff Mail.

Juliet: Steff Mail!

Give us something to sing about at your next shoot. Love, Steff!
    Wundylz: Oh my god, are we doing a music video?

Darcy: Ugh I hope not.

Knowing that someone is going to be coming back into the competition this week does make me a little nervous. The judges have said that I've been improving but I still don't know if I'm completely in the clear yet. I'm just praying that Thanatha doesn't come back.

2009 - 2017

Omg I ship Jun and Dua so much lmao
    This Grace vs Darcy rivalry better end in a dramatic bottom 2
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

Meaghan tocomeback plz

Proud of both Darcy and Grace for making it so far, such a nice surprise! Great work this cycle, Beautiful! So glad you're keeping this up.
    Hopefully Khunan comes back, I thought she had such potential but I don't know if anyone else is a huge fan.

A rebel with a halo gui1004paulo's Avatar
    Voted! Hopefully my fave will comeback~
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*
    the day rtv will never forget.

Steff: Hi everyone!

Girls: Hi!!

Steff: It is time to make our next cut, which will bring us one step closer to finding Beautiful's Next Top Model. But as you all know, one previously eliminated girl will be coming back this week..... and she'll be taking the place of the girl who leaves tonight. We'll find out who that girl is soon enough, but for now say hello to your wonderful judges!

Chief Creative Officer of Paper Magazine,
    DREW ELLIOTT.

and Fashion Designer and Fashion Blogger,
    B. RYAN

The winner of Beautiful's Next Top Model will receive.....

- A $100,000 contract with Rimmel London
    - An ad campaign for Rimmel London
    - A cover and spread in Paper Magazine
    - A cover of Vogue Turkey
    - A contract with modeL Management
    - A campaign and runway appearance for Antony Odeon
    - A one year talent deal with VH1

Steff: In your photo shoot this week you were each assigned an iconic female singer to portray. Let's begin with......

WUNDYLZ - CYNDI LAUPER

Drew: You've got the look down, Wundylz, but the energy isn't entirely there. I look at you here, and I can definitely tell this is supposed to be Cyndi Lauper, even if I hadn't been briefed, but this is still too low-energy. For me, when I think of Cyndi, I immediately go to her "She's So Unusual" album cover and see her just living and dancing on the sidewalk. Granted, I'm getting a more subtle "Time After Time" vibe, you still could have taken this look and ran with it.

Steff: I think you look so gorgeous here with the bright and colorful styling, but I don't see the spunk and attitude that Cyndi has. She would be kicking her legs up and working the camera, and this just seems to be relying on pretty. Which is unusual for you because you usually bring a lot of energy to your pictures.

Wundylz: I was just afraid of doing too much.

Steff: You should've went for it, Wundylz. Even if you go balls out, bat**** insane on set, one of those frames will work. That's so much better than playing it safe.

B. Ryan: It's a good shot, but I wouldn't say I'm over the moon about it. Cyndi Lauper is known for being out there and pretty wild, so I would've liked to see you take a more daring approach to the picture. As it is, it just misses the mark a bit for me.
    TATUM - KATY PERRY

Steff: Oh my gosh, Tatum I wish I would've cut your hair like this for your makeover! You look so good like that!

Tatum: Yeah I can rock a pixie cut.

Steff: As gorgeous as your bone structure looks here, the photo doesn't quite do it for me. Katy is such a big personality and she's always so expressive with her eyes but this looks like you're running a bit low on energy.

B. Ryan: This is just flat for me, boo. I don't really see any of Katy's spunk or flavor here. Even the wink seems contrived and just disconnected. Not your best effort in my eyes.

Drew: Well, like Wundylz, you've got the look. This actually isn't very bad at all, Tatum, but one thing that is holding me back is your face. I like that you're attempting to give a relatable, hip kind of vibe with the wink, but your execution of it makes it look like you just got hit with the basketball...or eyeball. Whichever. The pose works, but if you had a bigger smile, then this photo would be spot-on.
    NIHAN - ARIANA GRANDE

B. Ryan: You look beautiful here, and I definitely see the innocent flavor in this picture that Ariana often goes for. It's a bit safe, though. I think if you pushed the sexuality more, tilted your head back, this could have been a knockout.

Drew: Once again, you've topped the charts for me, no pun intended. I easily grasp the feeling of Ariana Grande here. I could see is being the cover of one of her early Fall albums, or some Christmas single. Your face reads that innocent sexiness that Ariana keeps as part of her signature style, and you do it so perfectly. This, to me, is almost your best photo to date!

Steff: My one gripe with the picture is that your face looks a little tense. You've still got to work on loosening those lips, Nihan! But other than that, I think you really embodied Ariana here. You look like a little sex kitten here!
    GRACE - MADONNA

Drew: This is a bit of an upset, Grace.

Grace:

Drew: Last week, you brought us this intensity that was blindingly beautiful. This week? Not really. Like some of the others, you're working the LOOK, but not the PERSONAL. You were given perhaps the biggest female pop star of the 1980s, and you're serving up lukewarm energy. Maybe this could work for her early "Borderline," "Holiday" times, but even then Madonna had more to her than this.

Steff: I kind of like the understated, subdued vibe of this picture. Madonna was spunky and freaky as hell but she did have a vulnerable side to her and that's what I'm seeing in this shot.

B. Ryan: The pose is a bit uninspired, but DAMN, that close up is just everything. It's SO Madonna. I just wish the whole shot was that great, because this could have possibly ended up even better than last week.
    JULIET - CHRISTINA AGUILERA

Steff: WOW! This is so simple but it's so stunning and sexy as hell!

Juliet: Yay!

Steff: I love how you're looking straight at the camera and just giving me all the energy you've got. This definitely has early 2000's Christina's attitude.

B. Ryan: Hmmmm. Your pose is actually pretty dynamic, but the face isn't matching it in terms of energy. The shot as a whole is just halfway there for me.

Drew: Alright, you need to slow down with your improvement, because this photo is killer! You, alongside Nihan, really took your celebrity and worked it to the core. This gives off that edginess that Christina had in her early years, that still seemed sweet and fresh. The styling is fabulous, which you make look even more superb with your angled and elongated pose. You just look like a shining ball of perfection in this photo to me.
    DUA - WHITNEY HOUSTON

B. Ryan: I love that you showed a different side and gave us some innocence this week. I think you could have taken it a bit more over the top and really given us that spunky Whitney energy, but as a whole, it's a beautiful shot.

Drew: Upon first glance, knowing at you were tasked with being the amazing woman who sang the single-most iconic song ever, I was very disappointed. Knowing "How Will I Know" like the back of my hand, Whitney had such a lovable energy. However, as I further inspect this photo, I do pick up a feeling of you being Whitney, leaning against the painted walls and just daydreaming about the boy you're after, and then I actually start to love this photo. If you had given a bigger smile, then this would be another near-perfect shot of you, and a little more movement would have been nice.

Steff: I don't love it, Dua. It's pretty but you don't seem to have much energy here and it's just a little too relaxed for me. You were given probably the hardest and most iconic woman on this list, so I'll cut you some slack there, but I don't think this is your best work.
    DARCY - CHER

Drew: Darcy, you really do have a thing for going up and down as of late. This week? Up! This photo just reads Cher all over, and not just because of the styling. Your pose suits her 1990s phase like a glove, but I do think that a cute smirk or some kind of satisfied look really would have taken this photo from great to jaw dropping. I still have to commend you for your improvement, at least in my eyes.

Steff: Now THIS photo has some damn energy and power coming from it! You are posed so subtly here but I still feel so much intensity radiating from you. Cher is a fun performer but she's also a bad bitch and I see a bad, boss bitch here.

Darcy: Yes!

B. Ryan: Now THIS is what I'm talking about. For me, you've finally struck that perfect balance in your face between too harsh and too unsure-looking. The pose is simple, but there's a power behind it that looks very intentional. It's just an overall great shot in my eyes.
    Steff: It is now time for the judges and I to deliberate. When I call you back, someone will be leaving the competition for good.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The judges huddle together to discuss the performances.

Steff: Welp guys, this is a big week. Not only will someone be leaving the competition, but someone will be coming back to take her place.
    Drew: That was a BIG initiative for everyone to step up their game. Some did, some didn't.
    Steff: How do we feel about Dua this week? I personally didn't care for her shot.
    B. Ryan: It's not her best but at least homegirl DID do something different.
    Steff: Juliet?
    Drew: Juliet really has hit a stride the past two weeks. This photo of her is stunning!
    B. Ryan: I don't agree. This girl is still playin' it too safe.
    Steff: Safe or not, this is a great picture. Probably my favorite of hers so far.
    Steff: Nihan?
    B. Ryan: She didn't blow me away this week but she did a good job. I see Ariana in her picture.
    Drew: I loved her. She brought out that sex appeal that I didn't know she had.
    Steff: Let's talk about Wundylz. I was pretty let down by her this week. It's like she didn't even know who Cyndi Lauper was?
    Drew: It totally lacks any kind of "oomph."
    B. Ryan: My boo Wundylz fell flat this week.
    Steff: Tatum?
    Drew: I think the picture is ok but I didn't really get Katy Perry from it.
    Steff: I've noticed that Tatum always does enough to get by but never REALLY goes for it. This photo is like a C+.
    Steff: What about Grace? I thought she did a pretty good job. It wasn't classic in your face Madonna but I still think she looked gorgeous.
    Drew: I am just not feeling her shot at all. She completely dropped the ball for me. Hers is the worst picture in the bunch.
    Steff: I can't believe I'm the one defending Grace now.
    Steff: And last but not least, Darcy?
    B. Ryan: Lawd girl, she's making me wanna sing! "If I could turn back tiiiiiiime!"
    Steff:
    Drew: She's been inconsistent for me that past few weeks but she really brought it in this shoot.

Steff: It looks like we've made a decision. Someone's going home..... and someone else is taking her place.

2009 - 2017

Love that angle of Nihan. She looks so gorgeous. And Darcy looks so good as Cher.
    Dua is my least favorite.
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Steff: Seven gorgeous models stand before me but I only have six pictures in my hands. These photos belong to the girls who will continue on in the running to become the next Top Model.

The first name I'm going to call is...................

Spoiler:  

D A R C Y !

These guys behind me literally gay gasped when they saw this picture! Congratulations CHER.

Steff: Also still in the running......

Spoiler:  

J U L I E T

Spoiler:  

N I H A N

Spoiler:  

G R A C E

Spoiler:  

D U A

Will WUNDYLZ and TATUM please step forward?

I only have one photo left in my hands. The girl whose name I do not call will have to immediately pack her bags and go home.

WUNDYLZ, you were given such a lively, full of personality celebrity to portray. Cyndi Lauper was THE punk female icon of the 80's. But in your photo this week, you didn't capture any of Cyndi's vibrancy.

TATUM, your picture this week was OK. But that's a trend the judges are noticing with your photos. Never the best, never the worst, just pretty good. And in your photo this week, we didn't see any of the sass that Katy Perry is known for.

So who stays?

Spoiler:  

W U N D Y L Z

Wundylz hugs Tatum and walks forward to collect her photo, sobbing.

Steff: This is a pretty picture, Wundylz but it doesn't show us any personality. I know you can do much better than this. Congratulations, you're still in the running.

Wundylz:

Steff: Tatum, you have a very strong career ahead of you. I see a supermodel in the making.

Tatum: Thanks guys. I had a blast!

Eliminated Model's Portfolio:
      Spoiler:  

Tatum: I had so much fun throughout this competition. I met so many cool chicks who I can hopefully still be friends with after the show. I wish I could have stood out more but I'm just happy to have made it this far. I'm gonna go back home and keep working on my music career and do modelling on the side, and maybe I'll be on the cover of The Rolling Stones AND Vogue!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Back in the judging room, Steff reveals the girl who is coming back into the competition.

Steff: So guys, we've lost Tatum but in this industry, there's always someone waiting to take your place. The girl who has been voted back in the competition is..........

Spoiler:  

S U I H E ! ! ! !

Sui He enters the judging room, and she is greeted with cheers and hugs from all the girls, except Grace who tries to act mildly happy.

Darcy: Hell yes!!

Steff: Welcome back Sui He! You've been given a second chance. Make the most of it!

2009 - 2017

MY FAVORITE SHOOT YET
    DARCY AND JULIET OMFG Grace toooo!
    I never would've thought that my two top frontrunners from week 1 would end up here together, but imo the right girl stayed.
    Now onto the comeback, I don't necessarily agree, she's had a lot of chances already. I would've liked to see kristen comeback more with a couple of others, but I'm sure she'll produce some GORGEOUS shots anyways
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

I'm alright with the elimination and couldn't be happier with the comeback.
    Prada gate no more
    *September 21st 2017*

Literally crying right now @ the site being back!!

2009 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful~ View Post
    Literally crying right now @ the site being back!!
    me too! I was thinking I would never see Dua win this
    ​💛💚💙
    Vote
    for BrNTM here
    💛💚💙

Can't wait to see more of this <3

The girls return home to the loft.

Wundylz: Welcome back home, Sui He!

Sui He: Thanks. I missed you guys.

Darcy: We missed you too! Don't leave us again.

I'm so grateful that I was chosen as the Comeback Model. Even though I don't have as much experience as the other girls, I really want to compete and keep getting better.
    Grace: So... did you want to come back or....?

Darcy: Oh my god, don't start.

Grace: I'm asking a question!

Darcy: No, you're trying to be a bitch again and act like Sui He doesn't want to be here. Don't even go there.

Grace: If I want to ask Sui He a question, I can.

Sui He: No, no it's ok. I actually want this more than ever now that I see how much support I have.

Good for Sui He, she's the comeback girl. Whoopeeeee. I'm still not intimidated by her because I know that my passion for this industry is a lot stronger than hers. I doubt it'll be much longer until she's eliminated again. Sorry.
    In the kitchen, Juliet is making herself a baked potato.

I felt like treating myself so I decided to make a hot, delicious baked potato for my dinner. The only problem is.....
    Suddenly, the microwave begins to make popping sounds and a fire ignites.

Dua: Holy ****, the microwave's on fire!!

The girls scream until Darcy retrieves the baked potato and tosses it into the sink.

Darcy: Who the hell put aluminum foil in the microwave?

Juliet: I was making a baked potato.

Darcy: You can't put foil in the microwave, doofus! It will cause a fire.

Juliet: I'm not a food expert, Darcy. I didn't know that!

Darcy: ..... Children know better than to do this. Thank God there were people in here.

Juliet: This is why I eat pre-packaged salads.

Nihan: You have to use saran wrap if you're going to make a potato in the microwave.

Juliet: Look, my mom usually makes my food. I just wanted a freaking baked potato.

I worry about Juliet sometimes. I feel like she's been really sheltered her entire life and hasn't really had to learn how to do things for herself. My parents couldn't even speak English so I usually had to do most of the talking for them. I had to take on a lot of adult roles from an early age and I feel like that has helped me become a more mature person.

I made one mistake and now I'll probably never hear the freaking end of it. It's not my fault I've been well taken care of my whole life.
    Wundylz is sitting on her bed looking through a scrapbook. Sui He sits beside her.

Sui He: Aw, is that your family?

Wundylz: Yeah. Looking at their photos makes me feel better.

Sui He: You look a lot like your mom.

Wundylz: I get my luscious lips from her.

Sui He: She'd be proud of you. All of your family would be.

Wundylz: I miss them.

Sui He hugs Wundylz.

Losing my family in a plane crash is something that I'll never get over. I try to stay positive and remind myself that I'm doing this in their memory but it's hard to not be able to pick up the phone and call my mom when I need support. I'm feeling kind of bummed about being in the bottom 2 last week and I know she'd have the words to make me feel better. But I'm halfway to the end and I just have to pick myself back up and do what I came here to do.
    The next day, Dua finds the Steff Mail.

Dua: You guys, we have Steff Mail!

"They say the neon lights are bright on Broadway." Love, Steff!
    Juliet: Oh my gosh, are we gonna be on Broadway?

I have a lot on my mind right now. My boyfriend doesn't want me to be here and he's the person taking care of my daughter right now. I wish I had his support but all he wants to do is criticize me. I know I have to get it out of my mind and focus on the competition but it's just a lot to deal with.

2009 - 2017

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast